[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can my Girlfriend break up with me and move on so fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Asobi_1.jpg (33KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Asobi_1.jpg
33KB, 500x282px
>I was her first serious relationship (all her past ones were just little 1-2 week things, we spent 6 months together and before me she was single for a year)
>We done everything, we were really close, opened up to each other about a lot of things
>I was her first kiss, and first everything else
>Always done cute shit for her, treated her really good and said how she wasn't used to it because of history, even said her self esteem improved because of me

And just to note: There was definitely no other guy 'lined up' or cheating or anything like that.

And then almost out of nowhere she just ends it with me. Giving me one vague excuse after another. I tried for 2 days to fix it, and for her to just talk to me, but she didn't. Just kept telling me she has to move on. Then I left it for like 2 weeks and during this time she tried making small talk. I sent her a long message of our good times together, and what went wrong? I didn't pressure her or anything and said for us to have time.

However since then, her sister told me she's talking to some guy last week and now another guy this week she's trying to get with. So I messaged her saying what's the deal. And she's just being rude to me, saying she's moved on and she can do what she wants. I just don't understand, so I told her fine, I hope "doing what you want" is worth it, you just lost me. And she replied "Finally". I've removed her off everything. But I'm so confused and hurt, how she goes from being so loving to this?
>>
She's a woman.
>>
>>17707824
>And she replied "Finally"
that doesn't sound like a girl that was happy. What in holy fuck did you do to her
>>
>>17707849
Seriously, for a girl to say Finally she is way over what you believed you had and wants to erase you from her life. What the fuck did you do to her?
>>
>>17707845
>>17707870
It's not that, she can get really moody at times, to the point of breaking up with me, which happened 4 times in the time we were together but we'd always get back straight away because it was silly.

But I didn't do anything, wasn't abusive, wasn't mean, didn't flirt with other girls, wasn't clingy, wasn't anything. Her sister even said she was happiest with me and how she's stupid from walking away such a good thing.

Not to mention just a few weeks ago she was saying how much she loved me and wouldn't change me for anything, how I was the man she had always been waiting for etc.

I swear she's bi-polar or something.
>>
>>17707885
here, have a (You)
you earned it
>>
>>17707889
>I swear she's bi-polar or something
well if she is then she did you a favor, no one needs to deal with that shit when you are young
>>
>>17707824
>all her past ones were just little 1-2 week things

She's a slut.
>>
>>17707824
you had a one sided relationship
>>
>>17707824
sounds bi-polar. Consider yourself lucky, she would have fucked you over sooner or later.
>>
>>17707824
>How can my Girlfriend break up with me and move on so fast?
She didn't. What really happened is that she started the getting-over process quite some time ago. Pribably long before she ever even thought about breaking up with you. It seems fast because you didn't see most of it, but really, she just had a long head start.
>>
>>17707824
That's women for you.

She's gone for good bro. Time to sucks it up, read some Hemingway and accept that this is going to hurt for a long time.
>>
>>17707889
Lol you think just cuz her sister said that its true? Her sister probably just doesn't want to start drama with you. You sound like an entitled bitch. Hence:
> I hope "doing what you want" is worth it, you just lost me.
Lol, this is what you think of yourself? I get the feeling that you think you are indisposable, and that very thinking is what made her dispose of you.

Move on, figure out how you fucked up, then do better next time. Just because you were her "first for everything" don't mean shit if you were still a shitty person. Girls don't care about the first guy they fucked or kissed. They care about the first guy who makes them truly happy.
>>
>>17707824
>How can my Girlfriend break up with me and move on so fast?
this is the nature of women, my son
the human female is fickle and treacherous. you must learn from this experience, and press onward
>>
Nigga that's women that's why you cheat when you have a gf.

Your side note is bullshit. If she wasn't cheating at the least she had some other niggas she had in a line to get in that pussy. The second she told you she wanted to break up with you famm you should have just said "cool" and I bet you'd still be fucking that bitch right now because women hate to feel unwanted. You went about the break up like a bitch, not like a man.

Ive been in your shoes bro. Now I don't give a fuck about these hoes.chances are this was your first gf. Just fuck nother bitch.
>>
>>17707824
Sounds like you're 18-20. Welcome to dating. Stop asking the internet about it, they don't know much better. You'll figure the whole thing out yourself one day unless you keep asking stupid questions on the internet.
>>
she's been over it for a long time but just now got the balls to do anything about it
>>
she dumped you months ago. but finally found a new guy thats better than you. so she has revealed her true self
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.