[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep her interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: drake.png (353KB, 493x395px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
353KB, 493x395px
Basically ran into two co-workers both 20(I'm 25) and exchanged numbers with one of them. The second one later texted me saying how it was nice to meet again. Basically have made it clear I want to meet up yet whenever they go out and whatnot I'm never invited despite me making it clear I wanted to meet someplace and catch up and them agreeing. They always ask me to visit them at workplaces and I did once or twice to show interest but it never seems to move beyond that. Am I being fucked with or am I just forgettable? I don't get why they would both say come see me at work but never want anything to do with me when I offer a meetup?
>>
Also they used to text me a lot but now I find I'm the only one starting it...how do I keep them interested? I was thinking just not texting as frequently as I used to.

I'm pretty interest in both of them one of a friend and the other more...but really if this is it...im cool, just trying to see if I can salvage something.
>>
File: tri-color shiver shot.jpg (30KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
tri-color shiver shot.jpg
30KB, 640x409px
>>17707819
do they have names?
sincerely
>>
>>17708501
not willing to share. Sorry.
>>
>>17707819
Struggling with this too. It can drive you crazy.
If they're interested they're more receptive. But when a girl (usually hot) has enough things going on with her life (including other guys trying to fuck her) then it's that much harder....

Fuck. I'm out of ideas
>>
Sometimes people have plenty of stuff to do, sometimes they don't explicitly say "I'd rather not hang out with you". Depending on how well you know them you could either move along or make another attempt

Also I know this has been said millions of times but there's plenty trash in the dumpster, find another trash if things don't work out.
>>
>>17709035
Yeah but they constantly want me to visit them at work and whatnot. What would only assume differently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.