[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing furries for money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: dukoni.jpg (87KB, 511x501px) Image search: [Google]
dukoni.jpg
87KB, 511x501px
Anyone here ever draw furries for money?

I want to do it but I don't know how I'm going to live with myself.

Deep down I think furries are awful and the people who are into them are worse.

But I'm a good artist and I'm dead broke and I could probably make enough to eat from this.

Anyone have experiences to share?

Pic related is something I drew for someone a couple years ago. I've gotten even better since.
>>
>>17707526
If you're actually broke then do it. Easy cash.
>>
>>17708080

Not OP but that's all the motivation I need.
>>
I'm interested in this kind of job. Where should I publish my work?
>>
>>17708263
From what I've read, you have to act like you're one of them and make friends with the ferries.
>>
>>17708267
This is interesting. I already have a fake facebook account from ages ago full of furry friends, so I guess this might not be that hard after all.
>>
http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/08/the-secret-furry-patrons-keeping-indie-artists-afloat.html
>>
>>17708080
Is it, tho? How do you know it's easy?
>>
File: commissions.png (2MB, 2564x2088px) Image search: [Google]
commissions.png
2MB, 2564x2088px
start by getting a tumblr and fur affinity to post your art, if you have a particular fetish you like then you should focus on that niche

did you draw the OP pic? If so that's a start, but that style is not particularly popular. Post more of your stuff maybe I'll be your first commissioner.
>>
>>17708490
Easy enough that you can do it while looking for a real job.
>>
>>17707526
>Deep down I think furries are awful and the people who are into them are worse.
That regret's probably going to eat away at you harder than the urge to get a 9 to 5.

I've done it, I enjoy it but I've tried pandering before. If you can in fact stand pandering to people you hate, fetishes are free money. Your skill level at the time of this drawing was decent, and if you paired it with a fetish (the more autistic the better--literally, I know people who dump their entire SS check into commission artists) or fetishES you'll be on easy street. Even a sketch of the given subject that takes 5 minutes to draw could go for $15 starting. If you're good enough and if you're popular enough. You're gonna have to beat the pavement to make yourself a 'brand' so that people WANT shit from you.

Art wise I think you could do it, but I think the shit you'd have to do to become consistent and well-known enough to eat off it will kill you first if you really hate it. If you think vanilla furries are awful by default, it only gets worse.
>>
File: withered.png (306KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
withered.png
306KB, 600x700px
>>17708565
Ok here's another I made for someone but it's not furry .
>>
File: arceus.png (596KB, 768x470px) Image search: [Google]
arceus.png
596KB, 768x470px
>>17708565
And another. Maybe I need to practice first.
>>
>>17709294
>>17709296
not that guy, but I think your art is good enough, at least for now. Just keep practicing while you do it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.