[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>Be me
>University Graduate with a good job (in finance)
>Meet guy two years younger
>Very fit and muscular, with a slightly "thuggish look" unlike all the guys I've dated before
>He has some college education but didn't finish
>Runs his own business now (in fitness)
>Start dating him
>We get along super well, even have common interests (mainly video games)
>We are drastically different in all other aspects, we don't even come from the same "social circle"
> My friends worry that I'm only with him because of his good looks

Do you think our relationship has a chance to last ? Also

>His ex-gf is suing him right now because she says he hit her
>He says it's bullshit, that she's just mad he dumped her
>He's super nice to me and I've never noticed him get mad even during arguments

What do ??
>>
He's got far too much baggage for it to last. You don't sound like you've been together long so you're seeing him through rose tinted glasses, but the fact that you're doubting this relationship already speaks volumes.
>>
>>17707354
But his ex-gf could be lying ? So many girls lie about these things...
>>
>>17707379
No one sues someone on a lie, don't be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>17707335
I wouldn't go with this thug but whatever
>>
>>17707408
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17707408
lmao
>>
>>17707335
You fucking idiot if you already have doubts of course its not gonna last. Thats like me dating a super hot chick thats dumb as hell and has the worst personality. You're tempted to him for reasons other than actual companionship which isnt a bad thing but normally fitness dudes like that arent the most colorful people (i have a lot of friends similar to what you described and theyre not looking for companionship ever, just gains and social media attention)
>>
>>17707335
Sounds like a mess but I'd hate for you to go fuck up some dudes life trying to find a nice guy.

Stay with him until he's tired of you and trades you in and then buy some cats and then spend your life bitching about men online like all the other women like you do.

I'm not even trying to be mean I just know exactly where this headed kek. You just got that white girl personality and it all leads to the same conclusion.
>>
>>17707335

His ex could be suing him for revenge, but suing people is expensive. So she is either utterly enraged and not thinking rationally, or he did indeed hit her and she thinks she can prove it or cannot stand the thought of him getting away with it. I would suggest being wary.

Otherwise, enjoy the bad boy sex! It should be fun for a while at least. I would guess you will get tired of him eventually, but there's no shame in enjoying things while they last.
>>
>>17707335
>I've never noticed him get mad even during arguments
He probably bottles shit up and then explodes when it hits a boiling point.
>>
I'm concerned. Lawsuits are expensive and can encompass your life. Maybe she has an axe to grind, but maybe there's truth to it. Be careful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.