[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477501124180s.jpg (7KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1477501124180s.jpg
7KB, 250x140px
Neighbor stole my doormat so I stole his. Now he calls the cops. What do? Kill him?
>>
>>17706660
You should have been the one to call the cops. Still, if there's any evidence of what he did, he just shot himself in the foot.
Don't be the nigger next time.
>>
>>17706660

Why do you want to invest time into petty bullshit like this? Get a new doormat, have no doormat, whatever man.
>>
It was to tempting. He stole it and was beeing a dick about having stolen it. Ofc now I see that he was baiting me. Burn the mat and deny everything?
>>
>>17706693

Please, seriously the police really need to spend their time on actual crimes. Call them when you REALLY need them.
>>
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I'n not the one who called the cops over for thiss. I was just beeing an ass to the ass
>>
Dig a tunnel underneath your neighbor's house, and expand it until the hole is the size of the home's foundation; then, watch with glee as your neighbor's house collapses into the hole. Get out of the hole first though.
>>
He lives on the second floor tho :/
>>
Need a solutions here guys
>>
Put some liquid ass on it. Everyday spray some until he throws it out. Just don't get caught.
>>
Should clarify. He stole my mat in order to pressure me into buying BF1 (stupid I know) and now he has hidden the mat and does not admit to anything but suggests it might reappear if I buy BF1
>>
Allow your pets to do their business in your neighbor's yard and don't use a pooper scooper. You could train your dog to poop directly where your neighbor would step out of his car.
>>
He has a dog. I don't I could kidnap his dog tho. Would that help?
>>
>>17706809

Nah that would only cause more problems.

Just be really loud. Get as many windchimes as you can! And you can knock on his door at weird hours asking to borrow stuff. Be super annoying at all times.
>>
Hell yes, now we are rolling. I like the windchimes thing def gonna do that. That also reminds me that he is a light sleeper and my car doors are noisy
>>
>>17706689
This.

What a waste of time, It's not even worth walking to your neighbors house and stealing his. No one reads your witty doormats and I doubt anyone uses them
>>
I used mine. But now it's gone. I Will have justice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.