[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say It!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 24

File: 1474033001446.png (37KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
1474033001446.png
37KB, 261x211px
Say It!
>>
It's nearing the 4 year anniversary of Sandy (We live in one of the hard hit areas), and as such, it's sub section of my local news site is linked from the front page. So I click on it, and one of the first pictures I see is a family photo with the Girl I'm interested.

For some reason I just can't escape her. If it's not randomly seeing her there, it would be friends or family mentioning her. And if its not that, then it would be seeing her FB pop up on my recommended friends
>>
So, I was ghosted by a girl recently

Basically I met her online, and we hit it off quite nicely, spoke for hours every night for 3ish weeks. Then she stopped responding, but I she would still read what ever I sent.

One thing that sticks out is when she said "[My name] I am really glad that I met you."

She also told me about some shit that she has gone through in life. Very personal stuff, probably stuff that only her closest friends know...

What could have led to the ghosting?

One thing I kinda considered was that she started feeling something for me, but due to the geographical distance, decided to cut contact so it didn't become more.

(She did live one the other side of an ocean for what ever it's worth. I'm in the US, she was from Ireland)

What's funny is that I never felt anything for her in a romantic sorta way. (even though she was my type, and she knew that)
>>
I dont get it is this supposed to be confessions?
>>
>>17706731
Could be anything.

Confessions, venting, lesser issues that dont need a full thread.
>>
I sat on a log by a river yesterday for over an hour and now my ass is bruised
Sucks
>>
I AM SO FUCKING BORED
>>
There's nothing more valuable than love. I had it, and I didn't realize how much it was worth until I lost it. Having someone truly love you, with your flaws and virtues, with the good and the bad. Being young and confused and inmature, I didn't realize the treasure I'd found, and I let it go because I was bored and wanted to be single. She was heartbroken, but eventually moved on. I was initially relieved, and felt free and had fun, just like I'd planned. Soon I realized that as fun as it was, it was empty. It took me too long to realize my mistake; by the time I went back, she was already over me. If only I'd realized my fuck up sooner. She still loved me, but she'd been hurt too much by me. Years later, I still haven't found that inconditional love again, and the hole inside of me gets larger each day. Oh, how I wish I would've understood the real value of being loved by someone you love. Such a hard thing to find, and I went ahead and threw it out for such stupid reasons. Kids, if you love someone and they love you back, treasure that. Don't throw it away. It's easy to find someone to fuck or to spend time with, but you're gonna have a hard time finding someone who truly loves you. And the whole will only get bigger. What's the point in being liked by everyone if nobody loves you?
>>
>>17706744
because you're a liar.
>>
>>17706744
only boring people get bored
>>
I'm tired of being mocked for everything I do.
>>
I found out that I have Asperger's and realized that the people I thought were my friends were actually just making fun of me or felt bad for me.
>>
All I want is a girl who was abused or is a psycho to go on a killing spree with.

t. Abused English guy
>>
10 years has gone now and I still can't get over my oneitis.
>>
I got together with a girl too quickly a couple weeks ago. I fell madly in love and although it was fast, it wasn't for me.
Something happened or she realized that she was caught up in the moment, do we've decided to "take a break for a few days", according to her. Basically, her friend confessed his feelings for her, after years. She was with me at the time he did and he said he couldn't talk to her anymore since she was in love with me. So I think the fact that she lost her best friend kinda drive her to make the decision. I mean, if she broke up with me to be with him, at least she did it the right way. Not just cheat or whatever. I probably sound like a cuck but it's just always such a sad thought when feelings aren't what they seem to the person themselves. There's a lot of drama that surrounds her and there's a lot going on in my life so it's probably for the better. It's just hard having to say goodbye, change photos, etc. I talked with her earlier today and she said that she had plans tonight, so who knows. Guess I'll just focus on this semester and drink heavily in the evenings so I can just get right to sleep without thinking of her for hours.
>>
I recently broke up with my long term gf of about 8 years. I want to move on and talk to other girls but I have reverted back to middle school levels of fear of girls because it has been so long. I am good once a conversation gets started but I am petrified of rejection now and feel unlikeable. Probably gonna die alone at this point kill me now /adv/
>>
>>17707008
Move to Texas. No killing spree but you might get some balls back.
>>
>>17707127
what's your girls initials?
>>
My gf blocked me because I have anger/possessive/control issues I don't know what to do guys I still love her
>>
Im fucking scared of having to spend the rest of my life with you, since tou can't take care of yourself, you don't care about anything unless it's watching TV, but you still want me to move in with you? i have no idea if you're scared of being alone and leaving your mom that you need someone else to do everything for you or if you actually like me , but seeing from your lack of effort and interest I'm fairly certain that you just need a second mom. I fucking hate you, just leave me already.
>>
File: 4915015-considering+suicide.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
4915015-considering+suicide.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>12th grade
>tfw i have to do a senior project since i live in a shithole
>time eventually was running out so i panicked and broke down and chose comparing private education to public education and creating a webpage to prove my point
>i fucking hate programming and i have to do 20 hours of work (or make it look like 20 hours of work was done anyways)
>i'm still not an expert on this topic at all despite finishing the research paper (since i bullshitted most of the essay) i can't really answer any questions during presentations due to blank-mindedness
>hopefully i can use facts that were not on my research paper (i mean i probably can, regardless of if it's against the rules or not)
>>
>>17707452
I think you would try to get rid of your issues if you really loved her.
>>
I love you so much and you seem annoyed at me if I'm somewhere else and you don't know my plans, but please trust me, I feel we'll have a beautiful relationship forever if we give us a chance, I can't imagine the future without you, and I feel safe with you. I'm at the point where I'm ready for this, and don't feel trapped by making a commitment to each other, I feel it's the only solution for completion so I can enjoy life at last. I need to see you, I can get through anything with you, I don't know what it is, you're just so wonderful for me, and the path we share is exactly where I want to be. I love you
>>
>>17707452
Go see a therapist and get your anger issues sorted out my man. It'll be worth it for not only her, but also yourself.
>>
>>17707494
I've been to therapy once, I'm scared they are going to tell me that I can't be with her
>>
>>17707508
>>17707513
On second thought I scheduled another appointment since I have a lot to get off my chest regardless.

Funny thing is she is in school to be a therapist
>>
Stop being rude to her you fucking pieces of shit. You know what she's been through, that she's tired, that she wants to be treated kindly by people. I swear I'm the only person who is nice to her and treats her with respect. You continue to treat her like dirt but she's trapped because _ and she lives nearby. She can't move because of (reason). This fucking blows and I hate that I live so far away now.
>>
>>17707443
K M
>>
>>17707127
This is exactly why I don't like gf hanging around guy "friends" I don't care call me insecure. Im sorry that this happened m8 you deserve better.
>>
Been emotionally cold towards most girls for almost 2 years now after being cheated on and just an overall shitty relationship. Just recently met a girl with very similar tastes in music/shows/vidya. We became pretty close and she comes over to my dorm regularly to play soul calibur. She ended up staying over one night and we went at it. She developed feelings and her friends always mention how we look cute together. I definitely think I have feelings too but its too hard to take it any farther than fwb. Whenever I consider it or am about to talk to her about it, I instantly start thinking to the negative sides of relationships. Part of me even wants to push her away but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>17707576
does she dance pogo?
>>
I WAS COMING TO TERMS WITH LOSING YOU AS A LOVER BUT I WASN'T PREPARED TO LOSE YOU AS A FRIEND.

NOT KNOWING IF YOU'RE OKAY, IF YOU'RE HURTING, IF PEOPLE ARE TREATING YOU RIGHT, NOT HEARING YOUR VOICE; IT'S LIKE BEING STUCK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN. I'M SO SCARED.

I KNOW YOU NEED YOUR SPACE, I HOPE IT'S HELPING, EVEN AS A MEMORY YOU ENRICH MY LIFE. I WAS NEVER HAPPIER THAN WHEN I WAS WITH YOU.

I WAS A BEAST AND A FOOL, I LET MY INSECURITIES HURT YOU AND I'M SORRY, I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW I'VE CHANGED. I'M FACING THAT BEAST AND I WON'T LET IT CONTROL ME ANYMORE.

YOU'RE FACING THE SPECTRES FROM YOUR PAST TOO, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU. I'VE NEVER KNOWN JOY LIKE THE JOY I FELT WHEN YOU TOLD ME THINGS WERE IMPROVING FOR YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE TO CLAIM YOUR HAPPINESS.

YOU ARE POWERFUL, YOU ARE KIND, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. I WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR YOU.

PLEASE WALK IN PEACE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. I LOVE YOU.
>>
I'm dating a 16 year old. I'm 22. People have given me shit for it, both online and offline.

It's typically an American issue - but even Europeans will tell me I'm a pedophile or whatever (lol no, but whatever). They've been brainwashed by American puritanism on TV.

You see, I'm not dating her *because* she's 16. I don't really give a shit about her age.

But I can definitely relate to her issues. She's at that stage where people expect her to be an adult while treating her like a child. No shit, last time I talked about my couple on the Internet people were saying "well she's just a child!". Well, no, and fuck you. She's 16, she's essentially finished puberty (I think?), she's capable of understanding what's going on in the world... but nobody gives a shit about treating her like an adult.

I'm the only one who tries to help her gain independence, take her responsibilites, and in general behave like an adult.
Everyone else, her family included, sees her as a child incapable of making any decision for herself.

Yeah, she still has time before she becomes independent, but I'm not going to go back to being 16 mentally, if she wants to date an older guy she has to get to his age.

And yet it's what causes our fights. I'm sorry your dad is an asshole, but he really is. He doesn't give a shit what you think or what you want, he's just trying to appear nice. I'm sorry for trying to help you blossom. If you want to stay a child at the beck and call of your parents until you die of old age, that'll be without me. I'm not saying I could easily find someone else, but I certainly don't have time for this kind of petty shit.
>>
>>17707598

Do you think she is trustworthy? I mean, past experiences aside, one side of you wants to keep her into your life.

Open up to her. If she's a mature adult (and if you've picked her there's no reason she isn't) she'll understand and help you. If she can't help you, then she isn't the one.
>>
A bad memory us just that a bad experience. Not out for pity or attention. It's more common than you think. I just wanted to be left alone . It was an isolated incident that has nothing to do with what bothered me a year ago. I get triggered and say shit , but I'm over it. All I did was vent about it, to get it off my chest. Wasn't intending for it to go further than that. My family loves me too much. It was never them as much as it was me being a retarded paranoid spaz who should've stayed in her meds, who had some problems in the past.
>>
File: Annoyed estelle.jpg (4KB, 143x153px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed estelle.jpg
4KB, 143x153px
I got banned from the website of a small local newspaper for disagreeing with a letter opposing a ballot question in the upcoming elections.

Everyone else agreed with me, and I made my case in a perfectly respectable way (no profanity or anything like that), but apparently I am banned.

What the fuck is that shit
>>
Trannies are delusional, you fucking cunt. Other people can decide how I label someone in my own head.
>>
>>17707893

>Disagree with the lugenpress
>Expecting them to allow dissenting opinions forth.

What are you, blue pilled?
>>
>>17707691
Jesus fuck, this is exactly how I feel about someone right now. Except I'm trying to get them to remove me from their life so I don't end up hurting them. The don't get that they deserve better than me.
>>
I love him.
>>
>>17707909
You know, it's not the first time. There's another small local paper I commented on about the same issue, and they keep deleting my comments. That doesn't happen with the bigger papers, just the small local ones. It's fucking weird.
>>
You know you're really ugly when even the fat girls look down upon you as if they're too good for you.
>>
>>17707953
Mind saying what the topic was?
>>
>>17707960
Marijuana legalization, of course.
>>
What's good
>>
BEANS AREN'T A FUCKING BREAKFAST FOOD
>>
>>17706640
I'm super depressed!
>>
>>17707983
Lies!
>>
File: 1474342208425.png (11KB, 420x420px)
1474342208425.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>17708001
Found the brit
>>
FL is shit im going with either ableton or reason next
>>
>>17707748
>But I can definitely relate to her issues.
She's 16 you stupid fuck. What the fuck could you POSSIBLY relate with her?

She's not an adult. She doesn't know fucking anything about the world. She has literally no responsibilities. She doesn't pay any bills, doesn't know what rent is, car payments, insurance...fuck you dipshit she doesn't even know how to pay her fucking taxes.

She is literally incapable of making her own decisions because she's not old enough to sign any contract without her parent's signature.

You're a fucking creep. You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize it. The age gap inherently gives you ALL the power in the relationship. You are basically a father figure to her, a figure of authority. You're in an abusive relationship as the abuser and again.. you're too stupid to even realize it.

She is a child but then again so are you.
>>
Spiraling down. I always think too much when someone make fun of me. I really can't do it. It feels like they don't respect me at all. I'm just a clown to them. These few weeks have been draining me from inside. This is just too much.
>>
>>17707263
t. Someone who wasn't molested and abused by their own parents
>>
It's that time again. Watching another one walk away without doing anything about it. At least I'm aware of it this time, at least I'm not kidding myself. But does that mean I'm getting smarter, or more cowardly?
>>
I love you. I miss you. Night x
>>
>>17707748

This is some of the creepiest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>17708075
Details?
>>
>>17708054
>The age gap inherently gives you ALL the power in the relationship. You are basically a father figure to her, a figure of authority.
He's fucking aware of it too, look at this shit

>I'm the only one who tries to help her gain independence, take her responsibilites, and in general behave like an adult.
>I'm sorry for trying to help you blossom. If you want to stay a child at the beck and call of your parents until you die of old age, that'll be without me. I'm not saying I could easily find someone else, but I certainly don't have time for this kind of petty shit.

>>17707748
Hey faggot, if you don't want to date a child, I'd recommend not dating a fucking child.
>>
Gf of two years dumped me. We lived together and were happy. Now I am back at my mommas until a roommate moves out of friends house and I will live there.
I see my GF 8 times a month when we have grave shift - just the two of us....
Its been 4 months and I think I will die alone.
>>
>>17708079
Call Ginny a fucking cunt x
>>
I piss like a racehorse
>>
>>17707914
What's the first letter of first and second name?
>>
>>17707008
Let's go, anon!!! forever!! :- )
>>
>>17708118
*of your
>>
>>17708130
Let's do it baby girl. Let's end those fucking normies
>>
I blocked everything except your number btw
>>
We tried to make it work but we failed. When we were together I could see the happiness in your eyes and that made me feel even more happy than being with you. We weren't perfect and those imperfections that are so hard to fix were the cause we decided to end it. One month without even talking to each other and now we are trying to stay friends even know our problems will only make us feel worst. We know we need each other but I m so fucking confused because I know that if I just talk to you for a minute I'll miss you again. I don't know if it's right to keep in contact I don't know if it's right to ignore you so I can at least try to forget you. I just know I miss you.
>>
>>17706640
I AM FUCKING GAY.
Oh wait...
>>
>>17707914
That's awfully condescending and one sided. If you respect/love this person at all then you don't make decisions for them. You can't just decide someone doesn't "get it" and make a choice for them. Might as well be you who doesn't get it, since I'm getting mad low self-esteem/self-sabotage vibes from that argument.
>>
There is no way lmao I have to be imagining it
>>
>>17708163
So fix those imperfections.
>>
>>17708158
cool, the one thing with a hard record that I can't delete or erase.
>>
I don't have any real life bros I could drop this on but I've been talking to this girl from tinder for about 2 weeks now and we've been wanting to hangout the entire time. I asked her to hangout tonight again and then she says she has a date during the time i mentioned lol. I think i've been talking to this girl and she has no idea I want to fuck/date her. I'm just not even going to respond to her text either
>>
File: Brother-3-e1458072088219.jpg (52KB, 852x462px) Image search: [Google]
Brother-3-e1458072088219.jpg
52KB, 852x462px
>>17707914
>>17708118
>>
>>17708180
Finally got laid?
>>
>>17708201
Actually, I think I forgot to block ur sc in addition to
>>
>>17708212
can it smartass
>>
>>17708175
My ex did something similar.

Sometimes a woman knows what's better for you than you do, I'm learning that slowly.
>>
>>17708092

There are none really, it's always the exact same bargain basement insecurity bullshit

>care about someone
>can't imagine why they'd want anything to do with me
>offer them nothing, because to show them I care or open up to them would only burden them, embarrass me, and scare them away
>sooner or later they drift away, because why maintain contact with someone who doesn't seem to care and doesn't reciprocate attempts at connection
>let them go, don't say anything no matter how much it hurts, no matter how easy it would be to maintain contact if I just said something
>never see them again
>they never know I gave a fuck
>for all I know I made them feel like shit
>feel guilty
>feel arrogant for feeling guilty, as if I could have that impact on someone

It feels like there's no right answer. I don't reciprocate a relationship because I feel like a piece of shit, and in doing so I likely make them feel unloved and therefore I AM a piece of shit.
I feel like I should just crawl into a hole and die so no one has to fucking deal with me anymore, lord know's I'M sick of me, why shouldn't everyone else be?
But then top it all off, how fucking arrogant is that to act like my problems are so concrete when fucking everyone has these same sort of insecurities? But then, how pathetic am I to not be able to nut up and deal with it like everyone else manages to?

It just doesn't stop.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so stressed out
>>
Oi yuh fuckn cunt
>>
Pull out the cannon boys
Steal us some wine
Puff Tijuana Smalls
Shake Hands with beef
>>
>>17708238
Then you would have to start loving yourself to accept and give love to someone else.
>>
Wynona's got herself a big brown beaver
and she shows it off to all her friends.
One day, you know, that beaver tried to leave her,
So she caged him up with cyclone fence.
Along came Lou with the old baboon
And said "Recognize that smell?"
"Smells like seven layers,
That beaver eats Taco Bell."
Now Rex he was a Texan out of New Orleans
And he travelled with the carnival shows.
He ran bumper cars, sucked cheap cigars
And he candied up his nose.
He got wind of the big brown beaver
So he though he'd take himself a peek,
But the beaver was quick
And grabbed him by the kiwis.
Now he ain't pissed for a week.
(And a half!)
Now Wynona took her big brown beaver,
And she stuck him up in the air.
Said "I sure do love this big brown beaver
And I wish I did have a pair."
Now the beaver onces slept for seven days
And it gave us all an awful fright.
So I tickled his chin and I gave him a pinch
And the bastard tried to bite me.
Wynona loved her big brown beaver
And she stroked him all the time.
She pricked her finger one day and it
Occurred to her she might have a porcupine
>>
>>17707914
Please elaborate.
>>
Why does life feel like a battle between being a liar to keep friends and be honest and alone.
>>
File: the-brothel-cover.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-brothel-cover.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
My aunt just died. She was like a second mother to me. Lost my closest uncle also half a year ago. Scared of seeing all of my closest family die as they are all quite old. I can see the increasing depression in my dads eyes as he is becoming the last one. Hold me /adv/
>>
>>17708326
Cause youre fucking stupid, gotta be honest if you actually want a real friendship and /or relationship, your need to lie simply comes from the fact that you want to be what you think a nice person is, by doing that you put an image od yourself that is false, hence by lyingand having friends for lying you're creating a vicious cycle where you will feel lonely no matter what. Quit being stupid actually work on yourself to become a better person instead of taking the shortcut and lying which doesn't benefit anyone in the long run you fuckeR
>>
I FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
>>17708385
k?
>>
We ended things and they asked if we could just be best friends again so I said yeah but I ended up walking away without a word.

I get my ups and my downs - that fucking extra chromosome - but ultimately I remember how awful she made me feel for the last three months of our relationship. Can't really blame everything on depression when you're refusing to take your medication or seek help *even if it's clinical*. Especially when your depression makes you emotionally abusive.

I considered suicide multiple times during that relationship. They genuinely made me feel like shit for the normal things I enjoyed.

If they realised how much they fucked me up, I'd wake up with a cheery little message in the morning. Something to show that they're trying to fix things. Something to show that I matter.

They shattered my heart and before I could collect the pieces they ground them to dust. I don't care if I come off as heartless. It's nice to be bulletproof again.

Enjoy the pronouns, guys.
>>
I should stop trying to do stuff at which I suck, and focus instead on that in which I'm at least competent.
It's so draining to see how bad I am at this
>>
Y just fucking call me already.
>>
>>17708402
Who's that
>>
>>17708413
>Enjoy the pronouns, guys.
???
>>
>>17708414
if you want to get good at anything you have to be willing to suck for a long time
>>
>>17708414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN43sCyEanA
>>
I can't get overmyself that all I want to do is knock up a women to get them pregnant.
>>
>>17708455
Then knock one up, faggot. Plenty of women want babies.
>>
>>17708543
Would if some of them were not all fat, and didn't live in a molly mormon shit state.
>>
File: 1476975512889.png (143KB, 496x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476975512889.png
143KB, 496x512px
Literally getting sick of myself. Wish I could describe why in more detail but I can't muster up the mental energy to get into it. My sleep's fucked, I constantly feel tired, and all I want to do is cry and sleep away the day.
>>
I had High Sex Drive problem for a long time. I bust a nut 3-5 times a day every day for 4 years i think.

Did have sex a couple of times. During sex i usually cum 2 times sometimes go for 3rd round. After 2nd time my dick is still hard but i cant really continue because of pain.

How can i learn of self control?
>>
I'm living with a bunch of friends and some girls in college this year. Over the past month, I grew to like the only girl who had a boyfriend. She and I have grown close, where she's wishing me luck on things and reassuring me that I'll do great, and I'm doing the same, and we tutor each other in classes we're struggling in. Sometimes she doesn't mention her boyfriend around me and she's eager to hang out. It's starting to make me more upset than lovestruck.

I'm waiting for Christmas break. I don't see her for a month and I'm hoping I can move on.
>>
I've, like most people, been through a lot in my life. I've gotten past it all. I have ambitions but they all seem vapid to me now, and though I've overcome my many obstacles I only use them as excuses for myself to wallow and be pathetic. I am aware of my own issues and flaws on such a level that I should avoid them and be a better person but I just use this to wallow in myself more and I don't know why. I am so aware of myself that I hate it and use it against myself. I want to go college, maybe in the city, in the spring. I'll probably do that. But I don't know if I'll make it that far. I crave pity and attention. I had anxiety, overcame it through jogging and mental strength. Now I want to pretend I have it again so I can get a prescription for Xanax. (Never had it before; not addicted. Just self-sabotaging like always I guess)
Don't know why I do this. Edge? Nihilism? I don't feel particularly cynical about life. But yet here I am. As I am.
>>
>girl rejected me and says she isn't interested in a relationship
>whatever still happy I asked
>wants to be friends (though I don't really believe her )
Should I give her a shot and ask if she wants to hang out tomorrow ? We've hung out a couple of times before and studied , but not any since I asked her
>>
>>17708635
If you didn't really hung out in mast or talked much..

she counts you as a boring guy and thinks that you dont love her..

Give it a shot and give more attention to her !! Be romantic
>>
>>17708635
>wants to be friends
She just doesn't want to lose one of her fans.
>>
>>17708658
I just met her two weeks ago, I would hardly call myself an orbiter

>>17708656
Not much I can do about that now .
>>
>>17708635

What's there to lose?
>>
>>17708635
Be wary of any woman that keeps a harem of males to feed her ego. They're usually shitty narcissists or histrionics, the kind of people you need to stay far the fuck away from. Don't be one of her ego feeding harem.
>>
Can never seem to sleep at night. Confused, sad, and angry at myself. I cant bring myself to smile, the bigger picture is scary. Thats why I stopped caring about my health and relationships. There is no hope for me. Ah that feels better
>>
fucked up my uncles house cause he was talking shit to me over the phone... it was irrational because he also cucked me and i was also grudging him on that. so now again this is the 2nd time im going to jail because of her. but next time, seriously, it wont be his house ill destroy. it will be his ass.
>>
Been isolating myself. Terrible with people, barely talk unless i really have to. people scary, blanket good
>>
I love candy corn.
>>
I fucking hate myself and the only reason I stayed in a bad relationship for a year is because I'm scared to move on especially with the fact that I gave so much into the relationship and I'm afraid no one will want me anymore. I always felt he was forced being with me out of pity. I wish I could just fall into a deep sleep and never wake up again and it would be filled with good dreams. I always feel so alone. I fantasize about having a happy and complete family
>>
>>17706640

I work all day, grueling physical labor, and now it's night time and I just cannot sleep. What the hell do I have to do to sleep?
>>
This is a test
-Alaska
-Canadian geese
-Lion King
-Anal
-Adele
>>
Ariana Grande looks like my ex
>>
>>17708803
this is an interesting list.
>>
hey you fuckin nerd i wanna fuck you and i think youre on the same page but for some reason you have to keep dating guys old enough to be your dad. whats up with that?
>>
>>17708886
And why is that anon?
>>
My family is completely dysfunctional and I hate all my siblings.
>>
https://youtu.be/eJOy9x-Xb78

This song about sums it up. "It may not be logical but baby my mind just won't let you leave"
>>
>>17708901
cause my brain made personal connections and then connections to a person. but lets be honest, if ever there was a place where fantasy and paranoia ran wild it's these threads.

besides, there's no way. it'd be too good, and spot on for timing as well.
>>
It's hard being single all of the time.
>>
>>17708976
Hahahaha fuck L is that you?
>>
Abode
>>
My name is Mud

My name is Mud
Not to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or Dennis
My name is mud, it's always been
'Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-bitch you've ever seen
I dress in blue-yes navy blue
From head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoes
I make 'em shine, well most the time
'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mine
Six foot two and rude as hell
I got to get him in the ground before he starts to smell
My name is Mud

My name is Mud, but call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie
That's long for Mud so I've been told
Told that by this sons-a-bitch that lies before me bloated blue and cold
I've got my pride, I drink my wine
I drink only the finest except I haven't earned a dime in several months
Or were it years
The breath on that fat bastard could bring any man to tears
We had our words, a common spat
So I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat
My name is Mud

My name is Mud

M-m-m-m-m-Mud

My name is Mud

(Where you goin' city folk)
>>
DOG WILL HUNT
>>
Been having derealization/depersonalization spells all day. Talking to people helps, but I have nobody to talk to. I can't concentrate or think about anything and I feel like shit, I think I need a shrink
>>
>>17709051
I'm getting help also I scheduled a appointment for next week.

Hopefully I can change. Hopefully she will come back to me.
>>
File: 20160203_151125.jpg (461KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160203_151125.jpg
461KB, 1920x1080px
I don't know why I don't seem to be worth loving. Be as harsh as you want.... I already hate myself worse than you anons will.
>>
>>17709069
You're cute stop being hard on yourself.
>>
Please just come back, I can't go on without you.
>>
>>17709091
I cant go on either, I should have just killed myself last week.
>>
I feel like I'm trying as hard as I can and the universe won't meet me halfway
>>
>>17709149
So am I anon. No matter what I say, or what I do, it's all for nothing
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469764430366.jpg (10KB, 607x595px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469764430366.jpg
10KB, 607x595px
I'm worried I might be fucked.

Back in January, I hooked up with a coworker. She has some type of autism, but she's social enough that she actually dates and has a libido.
We ended up getting a motel, but I couldn't get hard, and thus didn't penetrate her. That was the first and only time we fooled around.

We would message each other here and there, but she said not long after that she wasn't feeling it with me or anyone as far as sex was concerned. But we agreed to keep our fling strictly between us.

Around the summer though, people at work started noticing her gaining weight around the belly. She would try to hide it and denied pregnancy, claiming she was just struggling with weight gain.
I was nervous about it, and asked her personally. Again, she said she was just gaining weight and that the rumors were starting to piss her off, so I left it at that.

About a week ago she had a girl. She has never confronted me or messaged me saying that it's mine or anything, but I'm scared shitless to ask her who's the dad.

I know she had other partners after me, even going on a Valentine's day date with someone. So there's a possibility it's not mine.

Should I leave it alone or ask? Because I feel it's a ticking time bomb that'll blow up in my face sooner or later.
>>
Just a bit, tired. Been really alone for these past years, I can't get the drive to make any progress. I prefer sleeping to staying awake.

My friends aren't friends, and I get a bit disjointed. I don't want to cry for help, everyone hates that.

Its a good thing I don't have a way to off myself or I would have already done it.
>>
>>17708635
Tread lightly anon.
>>
I have a date/get-together with a 34y/o Friday, and I'm 21. Beer and video games.

Sounds nice.
>>
>>17709184
You male or female?
>>
>>17709186
Female. Why do you ask, anon?
>>
>>17709189
Just curious. Enjoy yourself, kind femanon. And be safe.
>>
>>17709192
Thank you :)! I will be safe.
>>
I tried to kill myself October 31st, 2012. I felt like a failure after college and wasting all the time, money and opportunities. I failed and I fell into a bad depression. Since then my life has progressively gotten worse, and I've wasted life while I've watched everyone I knew do something with their life. Every time when I was about to give up, something would happen that would give me a little hope to keep trying. Now I'm tired of it all. I've dug myself into such a deep hole that I feel ill never get out of. I'm going to finish what I should have done all those years ago. And I finally feel some relief knowing it will be over soon.
>>
>>17709189
>>17709196
Different guy, but what state? I just get wary of any 21 year old female posting here that I might know.
>>
>>17709204
Ohio.
>>
You're not entitled to my body P, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on earth.
>>
>>17709198
Ohai! I tried to end it all shortly before that.

My so-called best friend held my keys. The only woman I have ever loved held me to our plans. And fucking bam, my hip still works, for now. Fuck you, Elissa, for allowing me to reach that point, as I wish I was fucking dead.

Let me die. Seriously.
>>
I'm seeing this guy and so far it's just been hanging out and blowing each other. Like fwb but he said he has feelings for me. I don't share the same feelings I just want to have fun cause he's the first person I've been with. I told him this and he seemed fine with it, but I'm not sure I think he wants something out of the relationship.
>>
>>17709217
Initials of your P?
>>
Years youve been on my back about how I wanted to be with my EX. I always suspected it was because you were not over yours. Now I have proof this is true. Why dont you save us all the trouble and say it? I can wait 2 weeks to show you in person if you wish. You could salvage this if you just say it. Its your money.
>>
You are the worst person i have ever known T, you have no ambition or drive in life all you do is play your stupid little weab games and watch your stupid weab cartoons and pass judgement on everyone around you like you're some mighty god from on high to judge us mortals who work hard for food for you to mooch off us. You're constantly making up grandiose bullshit to make youself seem interesting when we can all tell that you are lying through your teeth. And you are SUCH an intolerable know it all, you just constantly have to toss your two cents in no matter what anyone is saying. And your ability to cut people down with mean little snide remarks is matched only by your complete inability to take any remark even VAGUELY related to yourself, i swear yor skin is thinner than the air on Everest with how easy you can turn anything into a personal afront to yourself. You are a waste of skin and the only consolations i have is that i know you will never breed and that i am not related to you by blood you overemotional, over dramatic smartass LOSER that you are T!
>>
>>17709184
sounds like you found a winner
lol 34 and he can't even take you somewhere proper. is he at least taking you to a nice pc cafe?
i like video games as much as the next person but video games as a date throws up a total red flag
>>
I sincerely believe that my mind is literally going. Things are getting more and more incomprehensive and I am walking around in circles, not knowing where to find my head. My muscles are turned mush and my ambitions, dreams and motivation are nowhere to be found. I'm just an empty husk, a primal being that never found his ground. This fucking ringing in my ears are driving me crazy. I think I had a head trauma or I somehow fucked myself over mentally, imagining that ringing. All I know is that I want to sleep and sleep and sleep.
>>
File: image.png (163KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 734x662px
For my drama classes, I was asked to write a review of the process I've gone through these lasts weeks. And I've decided to include a well-redacted rant about how the teachers are doing a shitty job with their bitchy attitude, and that I feel it's been like that for years.

I am afraid of the consequences.
>>
I have been working on my self confidence and stopping walling off my emotions but now i can feel anger towards all women again.
>>
The Dead Milkmen, Kool Keith & Frank Zappa influenced my sense of humor at a very young age
>>
File: SFlo73h.jpg (120KB, 1118x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SFlo73h.jpg
120KB, 1118x1280px
I'm tired of being a fat piece of shit. I was 305 before then dropped to 285 but then gained so much fucking weight again. Im 319 now. Enough is enough.
>>
Why the fuck do they have furry shit on their "cover"? It's funny that they're still going at it this earnestly when literally nobody has bought or downloaded their shit LMAO
>>
>>17709176
How would you get her pregnant if you never came in her? Confused.
>>
I'm going fucking insane
>>
Had a good fap an hour ago, and i still feel good about it.
>>
>>17708238
My ex did this to me. He's a wonderful person below all the muck he covers himself with, but he's convinced he sucks and doesn't deserve me. I get it, he has low self esteem, but I can fucking tell. It's ridiculous, I know his flaws and strengths and still love him, but he decided for me that I deserve better. Such bullshit, I know exactly what he is and I fucking love him as he is, but he's got his head so fucking up his depression he insists I don't get it and should find someone better. So fucking frustrating, I just want him to know how much I love him, and how it's not that I don't get it, but that I do get it and still love him. Why is it so hard to understand that someone can actually love you for who you are, that you end up hurting both of us?
>>
File: Pearl Sinister.jpg (8KB, 165x165px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Sinister.jpg
8KB, 165x165px
I fucking hate her. I hate my lover's mother because he's wanted to fuck her before. She's an abusive piece of shit, and I hope she dies sad and alone for how she treats him, and I can't say anything about it. It festers like an infected wound on the inside of my skull.

I understand many things now, like how a drink can calm you down...or at the very least stop the emotion from destroying again.

This is a ticking time bomb, and my life will either end in cold suicide, or a death where I drift off paranoid after being lied to and wronged so many times in my life.

And fuck you, Shawn, I hope you're happy with what you've done to me. You too, Morgan. Stay strung out. I still care about both of you despite the love dying.
>>
I was in this London McDonald's eating my food minding my own business, then some guy who was obviously tweaking came in and stole these to kid's food. Took the burger straight from their hands. Lol poor kids
>>
>>17710411
>Why is it so hard to understand that someone can actually love you for who you are
Just the simple fact that you feel the need to ask this question shows that you really DON'T "get it".
>>
>>17710446
Two*
>>
>>17710448
I meant I understand where he's coming from. I have also been depressed, and despised myself, and cried in front of the mirror. But I also was able to understand that that's depression talking, and that the self hatred, even if it's an absolutely real feeling, comes from a mental illness and is not grounded in reality. You can suffer the illness while knowing it's an illness; it doesn't make the pain any less, but it also makes you realize that your thoughts are not to be trusted too blindly. The whole "you deserve better" schtick is either a cop-out or self sabotage, not a real argument. Even if it seems absolutely real and valid in the depressed mind, the non-depressed observer knows it's bullshit to decide what someone else wants for them, especially if they're hurting you instead of "saving" you.
>>
If I ever get to the low point of wanting to kill myself, I'll kill and rape the first hot girl I see.
>>
>>17710545
>kill and rape
or rape and kill
>>
>>17710507
Listen to yourself. You say you get it, you've been there yourself and you understand, and then you go right on to demonstrate a complete lack of empathy.

>>17710545
If you ever get to the low point of wanting to kill yourself, i hope you just do it and don't take it out on anyone else.
>>
What do you do when venting isn't enough anymore? But you don't want to do anything reckless or out of line??
>>
>>17710630
lift
>>
I'm sitting in court and this lazy fucking cunt of a clerk won't give me my fucking papers so I can leave. I swear if I had a fucking gun I would shoot this whole fucking place up and kill like 50 cops, the fag judge, and this fucking fat lazy cunt, I would beat her to death with my hands first then lay her ass out with 20 bullets
>>
>>17709595
>enjoying mutual interests together
>red flag

Pick one.

The last two people I had a relationship with were (are) the embodiment of red flags. Enjoying mutual interests isn't a red flag. Plus I'm not really considering it a date I guess. That's why in the OP, I said date/get-together.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have a binge eating disorder.
>>
4chan is fucking dying. More and more ads taking up more and more space. I just got an ad that redirected me with no warning. It's been a good run boys.
>>
I'm in love
>>
Today I just miss your hugs.
>>
>>17710715
it'd been fun dude. vine is getting shut down and this is coming soon.

don't even know what' s happening man
>>
... I'm gay!
>>
>>17710613
Lack of empathy? It's a deep black hole, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. All I'm saying is that it's self-sabotage, and it's frustrating to see someone else's self sabotage hurt you as well. If someone cuts himself, you can both be empathetic and recognize the irrationality in the behavior brought on by depression.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (705KB, 1920x1200px)
IMG_0402.jpg
705KB, 1920x1200px
I'M SORRY I SHOULD HAVE TOOK YOUR FEELINGS MORE SERIOUSLY INSTEAD OF ATTACKING YOU I MISS YOU AND IM GOING TO GET HELP SO PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE
>>
Today I woke up with the realisation that you were gone and I cried in bed. Just like how I cried last night when you told me it wasn't going to work. It was so sudden, we were perfect the day before, the weekend before and every hour before that. We were perfect. I loved you more than I had thought to ever love a boy before and even though we didn't have each other for long and the cut of the relationship is still so raw and aching, I still love you and if you took me back, I'll always be there. I still love you and it fucking stings knowing that even though you said you did too, you cut it. Straight out of no where. It hurts.
>>
>>17710826
I will. Call me.
>>
>>17710826
Hey brother I think your caps is stuck.
>>
>>17710859
> caps lock = cruise control for cool
>>
>>17710854
YOU BLOCKED ME AnD WON'T AnSWER THe DOOR
>>
>>17710836
Forget him - not worth it. Pick up some bs hobby for 2-3 months & then get a new bf. Don't whore out, otherwise you'll really have something to cry about in your 30s. Just try to pick a guy that'll stick around, smells good, and doesn't bitch constantly.
>>
>>17710859
Sorry

I just called her and it was 4 rings, is that blocked?
>>
File: 1199442791483.gif (136KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1199442791483.gif
136KB, 500x511px
>virgin
>never kissed a girl
>never had a gf

stuck in an endless cycle where I fall for a girl use that as motivation to better myself, to which I give up and become depressed and overwhelmed with the feeling that I'd never get her. Then it repeats itself...

been stressing over this for years.

any advice?
>>
File: This.jpg (421KB, 3440x2072px) Image search: [Google]
This.jpg
421KB, 3440x2072px
>>17706640
This.
>>
>>17710912
Try again
>>
>>17708558
You sound like my girlfriend... Are you my girlfriend..?
>>
>>17710912
Yes, and what's more - it's desperate on your part.
>>
>>17707468
>
wow... nice... Why don't you just leave him, or are you equally as shit due to being to weak to stand alone...?
>>
>>17710970
Too scared
>>17710987
Does it look like I have dignity?
>>
I miss her so much. This is the first time I've ever been heartbroken and I've never felt anything like this before.

I want her back. Things were complicated, our circumstances were strange and complicated but we loved each other and I always believed in us. Despite every odd being against us we always seemed to power through. I always believed. I still do, even now.

It's been about a month since we last talked and about 3 since shit originally went down that ruined everything. I think I'm gonna talk to her after Halloween.

I love her.
>>
>>17710854
<3

You think like I do, but act on it!
>>
>>17710995
It looks like you're depraved and have lost all dignity.
>>
>>17711012
This is correct And ill have you know I masturabated 7 times to her picture this morning
>>
>>17710995
You're not gonna get anywhere if you keep contacting this person.

If you want any progress to be made, if you want any chance of rescuing this, do not text her, do not call her, do not approach her, do not contact her.

Either wait for her to come to you and if you can't do that, wait a couple months or so.

The more you be a bitch and keep contacting her the more you piss her off.
>>
>>17711006
I feel you anon my birthday is the day after Halloween, maybe she will reach out to me.
>>
>>17711020
If I'm blocked she can't tell if I contact her
>>
>>17711019
You will never have her back. Happy?
>>
>>17710916
yeah, don't use a woman as motivation to better yourself. only try it if you want to be better. It's like quitting drugs; no one can make you want to do it except you.
>>
>>17711026
I wish it were that simple, I need to hear it from her
>>
>>17711025
Just stop fucking contacting her mate, we're looking out for you here.

I'm going thru the exact same shit as you. I made a fucking fool of myself by begging for forgiveness and grovelling and it DOESN'T WORK. It's not attractive, it just makes them think less of you.

How can she miss you back if you're constantly there bothering her?
>>
>>17711032
Okay and just letting you know I only called her because this guy>>17710854 tricked me
>>
>>17710806
>If someone cuts himself, you can both be empathetic and recognize the irrationality in the behavior brought on by depression.
Agreed.
But what you're doing is demanding that THEY recognize the irrationality in their behaviour. Which, even if they may be able to do on an intellectual, they can't act on because lol depression.
This is what i mean by lack of empathy.
>>
And my friends were like
"whatever, you'll find someone better. His eyes were way too close together and we never even liked him from the start. And now he's with that tart and I heard she done some really nasty stuff down in the park with Michael. He said she's easy and if your guy's with someone that's sleazy, then he ain't worth your time cause you deserve a real nice guy".
>>
>>17711023
I hope she does.

I know mine won't. I'm just gonna make the effort and hope she doesn't still hate me.
>>
>>17711051
Thank you and I hope your girl understands how much you love and miss her
>>
MEA CULPA
>>
>>17711042
Oh, I agree with you. Not so much demanding as much as expressing frustration at the situation. That's why I take it to an anon board!
>>
>>17710826
Hmmmm initials
>>
>>17711103
Fair enough.
>>
how do i stop taking my current relationship so seriously
>>
FUCK PROCRASTINATING

AYY LMAO

HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP

THATS THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IN MY LIFE

WITHOUT IT I WOULD BE FUCKING PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C
T
>>
Why was it fine for you to lie and go back on everything you said? You said were scared because it was something to bug to take back. You're so full of shit. I dealt with every single crazy, autistic fucking thing you threw at me and you couldn't even return an ounce of that. Fuck it's not like you had to match me, just allow me to love you but whatever. Biggest fucking liar I've dealt with fuck
>>
>>17711114
A E
>>
It's always been fine for others to treat me like shit but as soon as I return what they've been doing to you then you're the bad guy
>>
Why do I have to live?
Just to suffer?
>>
Man I can't wait to find someone who will genuinely love me. My last relationship completly destroyed how I look and view them and just want something to go right for a change. I'll just do my own shit in the meantime. Not like anyone payed me any bother anyways.
>>
File: ali .png (672KB, 834x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ali .png
672KB, 834x1060px
>>17707914
Tell me more.
>>
File: Big_Boss_Finger.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px)
Big_Boss_Finger.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>17711276
>>
File: 1458066597988.jpg (80KB, 640x722px) Image search: [Google]
1458066597988.jpg
80KB, 640x722px
My long term memory is garbage, and I'm only half sad about it. For all the fun things I can't remember I can't remember shitty things either. Constantly forgetting things about close friends is embarrassing and makes me look like a cunt, but hardly having a clue about people I've hated or lost people I've loved is comforting.
>>
I can't believe you're pulling the same shit on me that you did to Fairy a few years ago, the "I'm meant to be alone I don't need friends shit"

Goddamn, get it together and see me again.
>>
CAN'T STAND THE FUCKING BRITISH (Wales is GOAT)
>>
What am I ever going to do without someone like you...
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have promised me your virginity :0 beyond me how the fuck you ever thought that would've been a smooth breakup
>>
File: 1477257134528.jpg (45KB, 600x686px)
1477257134528.jpg
45KB, 600x686px
Ok I get it, I get it: I shouldn't put women on a pedestal.
But how can I not feel the absolute difference between me, a light-speed ugly, scrawny faggot of modest/poor upbringing and this literal 10/10 model tier filth rich girl that I see everyday near the place I work?
I'm not even saying that she's inherently superior to me, but how can I not feel this existential, sociological, phenomenological chasm and not tremble before it?
>>
Lucille fuck off and stay out of my head dumb cunt
>>
>>17711556
She has value because you give her value.

Attractiveness is like money. It has no intrinsic value. But everyone gives it value so it has value.
But unlike money, attractiveness is something that you can define only by yourself.

Sometimes you meet a person who just blows your mind and you find them irresistible despite maybe not being 10/10 for everyone else.
>>
>>17711146
Cut shit down to little pieces.
It's like how you cut up a steak for a baby.
You don't fucking force that steak down the baby's mouth.
That's stupid.

You cut a little piece and give it to him.
Your interior motivation is like that baby.
Too big a piece and it chokes.

You have something to do, you cut a little piece off and say you're going to do that. Then string those little pieces together until you're done.
It's much easier to continue something than it is to start something.
>>
>>17710411
Sounds to me like he just couldn't handle the pressure. So it's not so much that he really thinks he's doing you a favour by pushing you away, but that it's a relief to himself that he doesn't have to deal with the anxiety of being good enough for you anymore, the fear of dragging someone down with him, the obligation to be better, healthier.
When you're alone, you can just sink freely and tell yourself that you're not hurting anyone and it's no one else's business.

Also, guy you responded to here. At first I thought this post didn't directly relate to me very much. Because I don't let people get close enough in the first place that I'll really hurt them, and I don't directly decide that they're better off without me - I just keep them at a distance from the get-go until they basically have no choice but to leave, whether it's because I've bored them or because they think I dislike them.
But fuck, that's not really any different from directly telling them to go, is it? By keeping so closed off and preventing them from getting to know me, I'm denying them the ability to see what I've got and decide for themselves if they want to know more. I tell myself it's to avoid being a burden, but if I burden them then they can make their own choice to rebuff me, I don't need to pre-empt it.
When it gets down to it, I'm probably just afraid of seemingly inevitable rejection, and want to save MYSELF the trouble, not anyone else. Basically the same shit I just accused your ex of.

So thanks for the perspective.
>>
I had a serious connection with a friend one mine the other night.
On a profound level I don't think I've ever had.

I'm feeling a little heartbroken now because of it.
Love is such a loaded word, but I think I could live very happily with her for a very long time. I feel sad because I know I can't and likely never will
>>
>>17711562
Sorry boz
>>
you're talking to the wrong people, who have a vested interest in shitting on my life. could talk to me, but instead you're talking to them. why? how is that in any way a good way to learn about me? talking to angry, manipulative people that are proud of their lies. whatever.

and you, thank you for the thinly veiled insults with a splash of ulterior motives. I wonder sometimes how involved you are in things because it's so obvious how much you hate me and the fact that I'm trying to make something of my life. trying to tell me I'm crazy for taking on what I'm doing and telling me to pigeon hole myself into a crap job... but you're proud right, even though you're shitting on an entire group of people that I happen to be a part of and calling them all crazy and shit, unreliable people; knowing that I'm changing that. maaaan, get outta here with that shit. at any rate, you just convinced me not to stop or even take a break, in fact, I'm going to double my efforts.

all my life, people have acted like I don't actually know what I'm talking about, or know what I'm doing. that, or they have intentionally tried to ruin shit for me because they feel insecure and fuck anyone that isn't miserable like them. well sorry, not sorry, I'm going to succeed and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it and I don't give a flying fuck in hell for how you feel about it. I'm good looking, I'm smart as hell, I do actually know what I'm talking about, and I'm running my own shit now, deal or get out of my way.

I love this shit, I love the challenge, I love that I'm not doing the same thing every day, I love that when I'm done I've made something better and more beautiful, I love that the work I do is highly visible and everyone can readily see it unlike paperwork in an office, I love that I get to work with my hands, I love having to constantly find solutions to complicated problems, I love the adversity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9r7ezjl1us
>>
Man that closet was pretty comfortable. I can't believe I left it for you, only for you to leave me for such bullshit selfish reasons. I'm fucked now.
>>
>Little brother has shit grades and is doing nothing
>Try to give him advice/nag him to grow up
"Why would I take advice from you? You have no friends. You just sit on your computer"
>mfw this guy is going to bleed my parents dry and there's gonna be nothing left for me to inherit
>>
>>17711659
My sister was like that.

You know what part of the problem is?
You.
They look at you and think "How the fuck am I going to measure up to this asshole? He does it so easy. So why try?"

You need to hang out more so you relate and no it's no longer a "I must be the opposite of him" type of thing
>>
>>17711648
I'm not going to retread that bullshit of "It gets better"
But the sooner you start rolling your dice, the sooner you can get a hit
>>
>>17711665
That makes sense
But how do I relate to a kid who doesn't like anything but NBA2k and weed
>>
>>17711628
Gonna be there sometime next year FYI get me some drugs
>>
Cambridge is ugly as shit pretty sure people only read text books and shoot up heroin there desu
>>
>>17711674
Smoke and play.
You don't even need to talk about shit.
Just be there, relate, and have fun.

Once you're buddies, he's going to want to be more like you.
Younger siblings often judge their lives by their older siblings.
Either imitate or oppose.

Work your school shit as part of your friendship, but you gotta establish that friendship later.
>>
knew you were involved. send whoever you're gonna send, I've got my gun.
>>
>>17711692
sup hiesenburg
>>
I want to die just so the ones who have hurt me in my life will feel this pain im filled with everyday.
>>
>>17711694
I know this feeling.
The "I want to hurt MORE so the people who hurt me feel bad."

That's no way to live. There's some Buddhist bullshit about how revenge (i.e. this type of thinking) is a poison you drink and expect others to fall sick from.

Look, you do your life fucking good and they'll hurt a lot more than if you do shit.
It's not about forgiveness. It's about them not having control over you anymore.

You get a good life, and they'll forever be on the outside looking in.
And you know how bad that feels
>>
>>17711693
some people that I didn't want knowing where I lived just found out where I live. now starts all the same games I tired of years ago. it's not even fun to lose a tail now. not even interesting to bait people. not even surprising the rumors that start. the cat and mouse game isn't fun when the cat is just insane and also bad at what they're trying to do. just gonna force a situation that enables me to send a message that the welcome is officially worn out. hooray stand your ground laws mixed with stupid people that are easy to bait.
>>
I want someone to actually care about me and not to always feel like an inconvenience no matter how valid my concerns and issues are. I keep feeling like that in the end, I'm just in the backs of everyone elses minds, sometimes amusing to them and convenient when they need me to be. But then when I actually need something or voice something personal, it get treated with surprise or a "No not now" attitude. I don't treat others like this, so I wonder why I'm always treated like it in the end. Idk what to do anymore or really whats the point of even trying to do anything if things are just gonna continue like this.
>>
File: pe.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pe.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>17711712
you get em
>>
>>17711693
>>17711712
my life is legitimately fucked up. man, some people really need to get out more and stop watching spy movies. the connected world we live in makes it waaaay too easy for people to indulge in their crazy. did you know there's apps that will trace a caller's location? I didn't until just now. why's anyone need that except for some crazy ass bullshit like what I'm going to have going on now?

just, fuck people and their bullshit man. looks like I'm moving again real soon or I'm going to have to put someone in the ground.
>>
>>17711624
What averts you from it? I mean, living happily with her in a romantic way
>>
>>17711720
The PI firm hired by my insane family to follow me for no other reason than to try and control my life? yeah I'll force a situation that makes them drop the job.
>>
I fucking love you so fucking much and I'm going to help you through this even if we don't get back together
>>
>>17711727
She's got a boyfriend, for one.
Actually, he's my friend (it's funny we used to date the same girl before he met the one I'm talking about. Obviously we have the same tastes) and I would never hurt him by trying to take his girlfriend from him.
So that's a big obstacle but not something I can hold against them.
The other factor is that she normally lives on the otherside of the country.

I know (probably) she feels the same way towards me, but that's life, right?
You have to let some good things go and move on.

I don't think we're really saying goodbye forever. I'll see her again. And that's ok. Maybe we'll be older. Maybe we'll be in our 40s or 50s. I'd still really enjoy that
>>
I do my best to look after those I care about, and it has managed to loose me a lot of friends. Kindness in this world is looked apon as something for the weak, but do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I will continue to look out for you, long after you've forgotten who I am. My love is eternal and extends to all those who those who cross my path.
>>
>>17707500
jacob?
>>
>>17710978
r u my bf? name?
>>
I really want a girlfriend.

I want someone to hold, to be affectionate with, to talk to. Someone I can grow up with. I want to be a confident man, a man who is a born leader, so that a woman will look at me as her "leader", "idol", or "god". I wish I had that confidence so I wouldn't be alone.

But I'm shy. I'm reserved. I don't know what to say in conversations because I'm a listener and when I try to say something I might stumble on my words. I'm not that smart. I wish I was good enough to be somebody's mate. But I'm selfish and want somebody smarter than me and looks good (at least in my own eyes).
>>
>>17711835
I know everything you're feeling.

But that confidence you're talking about doesn't come from outside validation.
It comes from the inside.

Outside success helps but all it does is reinforce something that is already there.

Go to the gym. Build muscle. It feels so good and that type of feeling, even if your results aren't immediate, changes your attitude
>>
Why is it that everyone tries to manipulate me? What have I done? Every time it seems like I've found a decent person they try to take advantage of me.

Its gotten so bad I have developed trust issues, seriously.
>>
>>17711863
Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to ignorance
>>
>>17711869
Yeah multiple relationships crashing after refusing to biy shit that'd break my wallet is normal
>>
>>17711874
Fuck no.
They're stupid fucks.
Any woman who wants material and monetary shit, I'd leave them on the fucking porch the second they say that.

Drop the money focused attitude and go after some more "hipster" type girls
>>
I've literally never ever in my life made the first move to befriend someone. How do?
>>
>>17712063
This is super important.

As you get older, you will have fewer and fewer friends.

You need to build friendships. It's hard. Once you graduate highschool and college, having friends is like having a romantic relationship. You need to build it.

You need to put yourself out there. Worst case scenario, you never see them again, so who cares?
You need to have friends. So take the risk
>>
I'm in an extremely abusive relationship and I don't know how to get out.
>>
world of warcraft really does suck

and fuck people in general
>>
I know you're trying to manipulate my boyfriend. You're not my friend and I hate people like you. I see through that shit. You should probably mind your own relationship. It would be a shame if I pulled the same thing you did. Stay away from him.
>>
>>17712084
A good relationship wouldn't fear outside influence

If he made his choice with you, why worry?
>>
I feel miserable and alone and even when I try to reach out to the people around me, they don't take it seriously. I've struggled with these feelings of loneliness for years and I just don't want to do this anymore. I'm not saying I want to die, but if I could just sleep or just cease to exist for a good few months I think I'd feel better.
>>
i'm a 22 year old guy, had a fucked up childhood and basically i don't feel any sexual attraction to anyone near my age, never felt attracted to anyone younger than 40. not sure how to go about having a normal life. will therapy help or am i just fucked mentally? i've considered just playing my sexual orientation off as 'asexual' until i'm no longer living w/ parents... ama first time ive opened up about it anywhere
>>
>>17712091
I feel exactly that.
You want to feel satisfied.
And let me tell you that's fucking hard.

Very few people can really connect to you.
Even people are around you a lot, very few of them will actually be meaningful.

Don't give up.
Every few people will make a connection.
You just need to keep making connections.
Sometimes, it'll matter.

It's like rolling dice, yeah? More dice, more 6s.
>>
>>17712089

She goes out of her way to talk to us, repeats herself saying the most idiotic things to sound "down to earth", throwing herself at him while trying to act like my best friend. I'm not new. Throwing money she can't afford at a charity so her name is top of the list manipulative political cunt. I know the game all too well.

Just back off bitch. I will ruin you.
>>
>>17712084
Jesus, I wish my partner was this fiercely loyal.
>>
>>17712105
You are more afraid of her than him.
Why is that?

The end of the line is him. Only he will chose to cheat.
>>
You're a coward, you're betraying yourself and hurting others.
>>
I feel like I'm always the one who loves and feels things more intensely. I wish you'd feel the same passion for me as I feel for you.
>>
>>17712158
I think you feel what most people feel.
Or at least what I do most of the time.

There is a saying: The person who cares least has the most power.
I'm sure you're intimately familiar with that power dynamic.

When you meet someone real, you'll feel a reciprocation. And it'll feel amazing
>>
I never felt so relaxed as I did with you. I felt so bad for being so tired around you but you were so comforting to be around I couldn't help it. I hope that tonight wasn't the end for us. I wanna see you again, I need to see you again.
>>
>>17712178
I know the very feeling.

It hurts and it'll continue to hurt.
But then it won't.

That's life. You meet people you really connect with and you know they're just passing through.
>>
File: 57b.gif (1MB, 279x392px) Image search: [Google]
57b.gif
1MB, 279x392px
Jesus christ i should stop overthingking text messages,

>to begin with i already went out with her and we had a really good time

>second of all she has never said no to my invitation, in fact she already said yes in multiple ways, and so far she is still free on sunday, she just warned me that if some stuff happens she might have to cancel

>but even if that happens, we still have tuesday and wednesday to go out

So there is LITTERALY NOTHING to worry abourt i will go out with her again

like seriosly the only reson why i am so paranoic is because of all the stuff that happened before i found P again

S reminded me to much of P and when S was cold to me it completely fucked up with my brain and emotions, kinda making me realize how much i liked P

I mean why do i even still remember that, since i posted that picture of P and me together things with S at school have been pretty chill.

i think i just need to repeat this to myself in order to stay sane

>1 i finally found P again, P is the best and she appreciates me alot, like way more than i deserve, i should do the same and not even think about S, since she will never be able to be as good, special and crazy as P

>2 I have to concentrate on always doing my best for P she was always good to me even when i was ugly as fuck, now that i have changed so much i want to be with her

My life is pretty good right now, i have improved a lot, actually i wish i could help R , Finding P basically made me dodge all the bullets shot by A when he started dating S and since it looks like R still likes S the poor guy took all the bullets in my place , this sounds kinda mean but i wish there was a way to take A out of the equation, that way, R would be dating S while i dateP that would be a perfect world
>>
Fucking hell
>>
HOLY SHIT WHY AM I SUCH A FAGGOT I NEED TO STOP WASTING TIME AND GET OFF MY ASS OKAY FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Prick
>>
>>17712072
call someone. There are organizations that help people escape abusers.
>>
someone sent me a friend request on fucking pornhub and now im mad
>>
>>17712996
LOOL why you don't want a fap buddy?
>>
I'm just a bother to everyone near me.
I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll be gone asap.
>>
>>17713015
that's disgusting, especially from some rando pervert on the internet
>>
>>17713056
Don't say that!
You may think that, you're wrong though.
>>
>>17713075
How am I wrong? I can feel the hatred towards me from some people from their looks. I'm lazy and stupid. I have no value.
>>
>>17713101
Ignore their looks. Even if you are, change it, change yourself for you!
>>
>>17713141
Doesn't matter. I can't change what others think of me.
>>
I gotta stop doing this, I shouldn't give in to people so much and shouldn't get this bothered by small things like this, they're normal and I can't force anyone to do anything, but somehow I get insanely bothered by it. I feel like I can't hold up any social contact with anyone, and maybe it's for the best. Fallen back into the boredom of not having anything to say and having trouble to find stuff that i'm interested into, hope I can come out fine again. I'm sorry for being such an egotistical piece of shit
>>
>>17710978
No, I'm not. Sorry anon.
>>
Fuck you. You put me in this position. YOU were the one who pushed me to reveal my feelings towards you. YOU were the one who pushed me to ask for your number, and now that I got fully emotionally invested in you, YOU want to tell me that you don't know how you feel about me? YOU want to tell me that you don't want me to waste my time? YOU pushed me to put my heart out there, and by the end of the day I'M the one who is going to end up with a broken heart.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17712099
Why do you think this is a bad thing?
You will get older and people who are attractive to you become more available.
Most people have the opposite problem.
>>
>>17707748
Are you trying to go to prison? Because that's where you're going to end up.
>>
Lately my inability to get a job has started to affect me a lot, i want to be useful i want to go out.
Ive been a loser all my life and while i used to have deppression i feel like this part of my life is making It come back.
I wake up every day thinking about the shit i am not doing because i fuck up every interview i get and that maybe being a loser is what im destined to be for all my life
I literally cannot get It out of my head even when i listen to music i replace the lyrics with you are a loser, you are not getting a gf ever and that kind of things
>>
Hey, it was good to talk to you the other week. Good to see you again..I miss you. This hours pattern is all over the place. I'd love to have a relationship, if you're up for this too. I may get nervous sometimes, but you make me feel good
>>
>>17706640
Were you using me or did you actually love me at some point of our relationship? Did you lie about wanting to marry me, or starting a family? Did you even mean it when you said, "I love you" all those times? Do you even care about how I feel, while you're out chasing other girls now?

Of course not. I'm your "living diary", after all. And, diaries don't have feelings.
>>
>>17713296
Initials?
>>
It hurts comong to terms with the fact that you never really cared about me. You probably just wanted some casual sex and being the spineless coward that you are you let the snowball grow for a whole year before telling me the truth. Sure, you're sorry, I don't give a fuck how sorry you are, because you're still doing it. Not only did you waste my time but you've plunged me right back into depression. When I told you about my insecurities and my fear of rejection and low self esteem, did it ever cross your mind that maybe what you were doing to me wasn't really helpful?

Yeah, sure, you never intended to hurt me, but you also never intended anything other than your pleasure, did you?
>>
gf suddenly gotten std but denies cheatin

sure sure sure
>>
Sorry. I guess it comes off as being clingy, but I can't really help but want to come with you when you're out doing things. I've never had any local friends, I've never really gone anywhere. I don't want to be excluded again and again and again, like I always have. I want to have fun too. But I want you to visit _ without me being there, and I'm sure you want to get away from me for a little while since I'm always here, so I'm feeling a little mixed up. I'm sorry.
>>
you told him about it, didn't you? the way he worded his message to you was so oddly specific now that i think about it. why would you do that?
>>
For the first time in my life I have a long term goal that I want to do. Not something my family wants me to do. Nor is it a short term goal to make me temporarily happy. But a goal that could change my life. And I actually feel kinda good now. It's giving me a drive I've never felt before. And for once in my life I'm excited and have hope it will get better
>>
Getting closer to finalising my death.
I haven't felt this good in quite some time.
It's all so easy and I'll finally be free of it all.
>>
>>17713815

Godspeed anon. I wish you the luck in doing what I cannot despite wanting to.
>>
Sorry I'm bailing out. I don't know how to handle these feelings otherwise, it's been going on for months. For months I know you don't like me as much as I like you, and I know that even if you did, I'd find you annoying sooner or later, it just wouldn't work. I am assuming you don't care, though, I really think you don't, as much as it hurts. Even though I helped you out a few times and went out of my way to help you or just hear you out, you seem to not even see me as a friend. I wonder if I'm really that repulsing. Either way I'll go the easy way and just try to forget about you; as hard as it is considering your fucking sister is one of my best friend, as is a guy you rejected before. But if I don't see you then maybe it will work. I sure hope so.
>>
I wish I had the willpower to change my life for the better. That I had the energy to push myself at the gym and not feel like shit because everyone runs circles around me during the lesson. I wish I could get my enthusiasm back for my uni course and be more skilled at my craft. It hurts, but I don't have the strength anymore to keep going. I'm sorry to little me for every dream of mine I couldn't achieve.
>>
my apathy for everything has gotten to the point that the only thing i have to look forward to on a daily basis is the next meal i'm going to eat

this is problematic as I am trying to eat less to lose weight

also i'm thinking about trashing some old stuff to force myself to stop pretending that i care about them
>>
I want to kill myself. Married, no friends, no sex, no money.
>>
So this is where you get your impatience from, huh? Your anger issues?
>>
glad your mom died this week :D, i hope she rots in hell lmao she was a fucking alcoholic skeleton

fuck you cunts.
>>
>>17707930
Story?
>>
I checked on my ex for the first time in 3 months and she seems severely depressed. She feels exactly how she made me feel after our relationship ended. Funny how karma works like that.
>>
The reason I'm not getting mental help that I know I need is that I'm afraid future employers will find out
>>
When will it ends
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.