[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wife is an alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1465534485266.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1465534485266.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
My wife drinks one to three bottles of wine everyday. I hate her for it.

I am hanging around at the office, alone, pretending to be working, while in fact I just want to avoid her as much as I can.

Eventually, I have to go home to that drunken wreck of a wife. It's 7 pm now, I will stay here for 2-3 more hours. I am watching shit on youtube, play CS:GO and read some books.

Fuck my life.
>>
so why havent you divorced yet?
>>
>>17706596
So, what's the purpose of this thread? Venting?
>>
How about you just go hame and get smashed with her? Its not as bad when you do it together.
>>
>>17706600
Because we've only been married for a couple of months an I am sort of financially dependent on her...
>>17706601
Yes.
>>17706616
I don't want to ruin my brain and my body.
>>
>>17706626
A bottle of wine wont ruin your life, you beta-cuck. Jesus...

Besides any of that, excessive drinking is more of a symptom than an actual problem. Especially since it has only been going on for a few months. Take better care of her.
>>
>>17706634
>Besides any of that, excessive drinking is more of a symptom than an actual problem. Especially since it has only been going on for a few months. Take better care of her.
She's been doing it for longer than that, but I've been ignoring it. And a bottle of wine per person per day is way too fucking much.
>>
>>17706638
Sounds like you abandoned her and then get mad when she isnt feeling too great.
>>
>>17706638
>She's been doing it for longer than that, but I've been ignoring it.

Then why would you marry her? If you were aware of it, why do you hate her for it now? It's not like she presented something she was not. What's the problem.

And yeah, it is excessive, but again, you knew about it. Why'd you do it?
>>
oh so you take advantage of her alcoholicnesseseeseses(idk what word to use here) for her money or you drove her to drink by ignoring her??

man up its a bit of wine
>>
>>17706596
>getting married
this is where you goof'd

>>17706794
the word youre looking for is "alcoholism"
>>
File: 1474258976934.gif (689KB, 350x272px)
1474258976934.gif
689KB, 350x272px
>marry an alcoholic
>complain about her being an alcoholic
Good job retard
>>
>>17706596
was she like that before you got married? if yes the you deserve everything, if no tell her to get her shit together, that you don´t like what she´s become and if it does not work then divorce is the solution
>>
>>17706596
>not helping her get past her alcohol problem
what a shit husband
>>
File: IMG_0234.jpg (15KB, 349x237px)
IMG_0234.jpg
15KB, 349x237px
>yfw you realize op is faggt that got cold feet AFTER getting married and is now making a fuss about his breadwinning wife having a bottle of wine or two to unwind in the evening
>>
File: 1477162138927.jpg (21KB, 480x480px)
1477162138927.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
So, you knowingly married some loser alcoholic, and are now mad that she is a loser alcoholic?

do u have brain damages
>>
She's probably drinking because you neglect her.

Relationships are a two way street. Get back home and bang her.
>>
>>17708033
She doesn't want to bang, either.
>>
get a fucking divorce
>>
>>17708033
if a man is an alcoholic hes a piece of shit. if a woman is an alcoholic its because a man close to her is a piece of shit.
But, remember kids, only women face double standards.
>>
>>17708381

Nice job putting words in my mouth. I never once implied that, hence the "probably"
>>
>>17706596
Maybe she drinks so much because you "work" so late. Is she fat?
>>
File: 41ed6GY.jpg (124KB, 810x303px)
41ed6GY.jpg
124KB, 810x303px
>>17706596

go home and fix your marriage make love to your wife and be a man and take control you fucking coward
>>
>give me sympathy because my wife drinks
>t. videogame addict
>she pays my bills

Just hike in any direction and be a street bum; clearly you're less happy than most of them are. I mean I love to hate on women here, but you're dependent on a woman AND you're getting laid. You'd have to be the ultimate cuck nightmare to get less gratification than the average neet here.

I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I don't give a shit about that because I don't give a shit about this board. I hope your wife gives birth to some other dude's child and names you the legal father. This will be the first and probably only time I've openly wished this.
>>
I just dumped by a woman that took 30k from me. BOO HOO HOO
>>
>>17709271
>openly
>anonymous board
Pick one
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.