[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex and love.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 16

File: 20161021_163347.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161021_163347.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I love someone so much, yet I've had sex with two other guys. Is it possible to truly love someone and still do this ?
>>
>>17706584
No
In that case you're a heartless bitch.
>>
>>17706584

Nope.
>>
>>17706599
Unless you mean you're not cheating on him, and you've fucked two guys previous to your relationship. That's fine. Kind of a silly question.
>>
It was while I was with him.
>>
File: 1400222294121.jpg (113KB, 1040x746px) Image search: [Google]
1400222294121.jpg
113KB, 1040x746px
>>17706609
Neck yourself love
>>
Nope.

I hope he finds out and dumps you.
>>
>>17706584
No you're a heartless slut. How would you feel if some guy told you he loved you so much and then cheated on with two other women? This is unacceptable, no matter what were the circumstances, cheating on someone is never a good idea. What you did was horrible and you had any shred of decency left in you, then you'd tell him the truth. He'll probably break up with you, but that's what you get for breaking his trust.
>>
File: 12969.jpg (42KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
12969.jpg
42KB, 800x480px
>>17706609
>>17706584
My opinion, you don't love him. Also tell him ASAP and if he loves you he will still be with you.
>>
Ill translatte your post

>Can I have my emotional tampon I abuse, lie to, exploit and control while being a whore pig not keeping my lowest urges in check,and how I can feel better about myself by hypocritically calling it love while doing this shit

You are scum, don't try to even make yourself think otherwise
>>
I'm not with him now I was just reflecting on myself.
>>
File: btp.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
btp.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>17706641
Once a whore always a whore
>>
>>17706641
You did good by leaving him, since you clearly don't love him and you cheated on him. He deserves better than you and you deserve someone you actually love. Although don't turn it into a habit, people will start to know if you're a cheating slut and no one will ever want to have a serious relationship with you if you have that kind of reputation. I don't know how old you are, but let me tell you that relationships aren't just about sex and making love, there's trust and responsibility involved and you broke all of that when he was loyal to you. You're a bad person, but at least learn from what you did and better yourself next time.
>>
How do you know he was loyal to me?
>>
>>17706641
Still relevant, that's what you really speak
>>17706636
>>
>>17706667
How do you know he was not?
>>
>>17706667
>if someone cheats on you, you should cheat on them multiple times
That's not how adult relationships should work, hun.
>>
File: 1465488446017.jpg (90KB, 512x770px) Image search: [Google]
1465488446017.jpg
90KB, 512x770px
>>17706584
Yes. I am in love with my friend but she has a bf so I just fuck this chick (who looks kinda like her) really hard instead.
>>
>>17706683
I think you are a completely different story m8
>>
I don't think he did, but the poster just assumed he was not without knowing anything about him. I've not come here to expect anyone to say that what I did was okay as of course I know it is not.
>>
Women can only love their children.
>>
>>17706682
THIS, man I'm so full of childish relationships. This Snowflake Generation gets on my nerves thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences.
>>
>>17706667
If he wasn't then you break up with him. Cheating on him as 'revenge' literally does nothing. If he didn't care about you enough to cheat on you, then he definitely doesn't care about you doing the same. The best thing to do is to break it up. Don't denote yourself to the same filth as s/he is, be the more mature, humble and sensible person. In fact, when you try to get back at him, it just shows that he managed to get to you and it will only inflate your ego. Learn to date decent human beings next time.
>>
>>17706696
This 1000 times.
And only a man can love a woman the same way she does love her kids.
>>
>>17706584
>>17706609
you're a piece of shit
>>
>>17706694
Because not all people are like you. And I hope most are not and we have to assume that to have a good sleep.
>>
Loving a partner and a child is quite different. I can only assume the fact you said that you either have never had a partner or a child.
>>
>>17706710
Learn how to reply to people, you blithering retard.
>>
>>17706710
Not really. My ex even said once that she's like a kid to me. Men are protective, committing and providing, take care of women like of their children.
>>
>>17706696
Loving a child isn't exactly the same thing as loving a significant other. Loving a child means you look out for him, try to nurture him and want him to see become the best possible version of himself, even better than you. Good parents always want their children to best them at everything. Loving your lover is a bit different.
>>
File: 1437760766836.jpg (187KB, 800x761px) Image search: [Google]
1437760766836.jpg
187KB, 800x761px
>>17706696
This is powerfully true
>>
Not all men are as you say and not all women want that.
>>
>>17706718
I have nothing against my lover besting me.
>>
>>17706641
Hmmm, self reflection is brutal but remember self flagellation is not the same as being honest with yourself. You can be remorseful you did things and lie about why you did them. Been right where you are, cheating on a guy I had been completely devoted to and convinced myself I was in love with him when he discovered my cheating and ended the relationship. Note had been devoted to. Somewhere along the way I fell out of love, found an excuse that allowed me to cheat, upset I was caught, and felt sorry for myself when I ended up alone.

But before I understood my real motivation I cheated again with another relationship, he didn't discover what I did so I did it again because I lost respect for him. Sick right?

So, I had to be honest. I did not love either guy when I cheated on them. They didn't do anything and I wasted their time and mine. Love is more complex than attraction or even respect it means sacrificing for the good of the relationship two people commit to. Yes you commit to the other person but it has to be a personal commitment to the partnership. Make no mistake those partnerships are fucking hard especially when the butterflies leave and that new guy flatters you.
>>
>>17706718
What's the issue with wanting your lover to be the best possible version of themselves?
>>
>>17706721
>women knowing what they want

yeah, sure, you are the best example of this to speak of
>>
>>17706718
>you look out for him, try to nurture him and want him to see become the best possible version of himself, even better than you
uh, no that's partner love too anon though I agree loving your children is different
>>
>>17706722
>>17706727
There's nothing wrong with that, but you just don't love a child the same way you love a significant other. You wanna have sex with your significant other, take her/him out to places, depend on each other etc. You're seriously blind if you can't tell the difference between a mother loving her child and a couple loving each other.
>>
>>17706725
Thank you for that post. The thing is I feel I really did love him so I'm wondering how I could have done this and would I do it again and again or is there someone out there that I will feel so committed to that I'd never even consider it.
>>
>>17706725
>Make no mistake those partnerships are fucking hard especially when the butterflies leave and that new guy flatters you.

I'd give over 900000 tons of gold and a soul for a not pretty woman who passes it. Unfortunately only skanks on my life path. I lost my faith that such women still walk the earth.
>>
>>17706713
This retard figured it out.
>>
>>17706734
You're taking the phrase way too fucking literally, you moron.
>>
>>17706718
>Loving a child means you look out for him, try to nurture him and want him to see become the best possible version of himself, even better than you.

This is true within the boundary of mortality and evolution. Which is why deities often have conflicts with their children.
>>
>>17706742
How else would you take it? If you're talking about feelings of love, then yes, both have love involved but that's a pretty stupid comparison to make. Just because it's the same emotion in both instances doesn't mean it's the exact same thing.
>>
>>17706584

sure, but that doesn't mean you deserfve him, should be with him, or what have you.

a lot of people will claim that love only fits their particular definition, for no reason other than they want it to. Love doesn't have any dictionary definition outside of 'strong affection' and it certainly has no legal definition.

so what is love? the best we can describe it is a rush of chemicals in your brain that occur because of someone else. perhaps as a feeling you get.

but with no legal definition we can't say 'NOPE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE OSMEONE AND STILL CHEAT ON THEM'.

but again, that doesn't make you worthy of the relationship. it doesn't make you deserving. it doesn't make it okay. you're still a bad person.

if anything you are even worse, becuase you love someone and still dont have the decency to do right by them.

if this is how you treat someone you love, you're a pretty shite person imo
>>
>>17706734
>You wanna have sex with your significant other, take her/him out to places, depend on each other etc

You've just described the definition of a relationship of a middle grader. You don't even get 90% of what's that all about.
>>
>>17706757
I agree.
>>
>>17706735
Please be honest OP. How could you betray a man you truly loved and was committed for something as fleeting as sex with a new guy? Something within you puts your immediate desire above everything and everyone else. Now I'm not saying the guy was not worthy of loving but that you were incapable of loving him enough.
>>
>>17706764
Obviously I'm not gonna explain it all in one sentence, I was just comparing how both things could be different. I'm just saying loving a child isn't the same as loving a woman, I dunno where did you even get that idea from.
>>
>>17706609
Tell him and face the consequences.
>>
>>17706735
>is there someone out there that I will feel so committed to that I'd never even consider it.
There is, when you are a few years older and no longer desired by good looking/ above average men your subconscious will self-correct, and for survival instinct you will stay loyal to some less attractive guy (who falls in love with you at this point in time). Just be patient.
>>
>>17706796
>ldr

Long distance relationships pretty much don't work 99% of the time. You took out this important detail, I bet he cheated on you as well. If you don't have contact with someone or didn't physically meet him for a year then that's que to jump ship and go for another person. Hes obviously not interested enough to even really be with you.
>>
LOL
>Read post
>instantly text gf that I caught her
>find out op isnt with him anymore
>now single
>>
>>17706609
Wow. You have to tell him. You should not be with him. That's horrible. Do you think your boyfriend could love you and have sex with other women? Would you be OK if he did that and didn't tell you because he was questioningredients if he really loved you just like you are doing?

The answer is no. You're a heartless bitch
>>
>>17706584
decent b8
inb4 over 9000 replies
>>
>>17706796
Again, you didn't care enough not to betray him despite the distance. If you couldn't then why pretend to him and you you could. Not trying to beat you up because I know the rush of a new man and the current partner filed away and only an obstacle to my good time.
>>
>>17706813
No it would not be okay and I would not be with someone who did that to me. I am no longer with him so I do not need to tell him anything. I just came here for opinions of loving someone and having sex with others and to see if anyone else has done this.
>>
>>17706835
I once got my dick sucked by my best friend's gf in high school if that counts. I was young and stupid, I feel bad about it now but he dumped her and moved on.
>>
>>17706584
Are you really still with him but didn't want to be called a whore?
>>
>>17706854
I hope you enjoyed.
>>
>>17706868
I am not with him, but I guess you could still call me that based on the fact I was when I had sex with two other guys.
>>
>>17706870
It was enjoyable but I feel like a piece of shit. Luckily though nobody really knows, she kept it a secret
>>
>>17706854
At the school?
>>
>>17706606
this anon gets it
>>
>>17706788
this, just be fucking honest bejeesus
>>
>>17706696
>This.
Precisely why I don't involve myself with women ever.
>>
>>17706873
then you are a whore if you started a relationship with him. tell him and face the consequences
>>
>>17706928
I don't need to tell him, we are not together.
>>
>>17706943
what´s the problem then? tell him so he can now how you truly are, break that spell he has on him because he probably put you in a pedestal, let him eat the whole truth of who you are and what you do. or are you too ashamed?
being honest does not make you a fuckin slut so get some ovaries and tell him the truth, let him be the judge if you care for him
>>
>>17706921
Yes

>be a 17 year old, awkward, shutin virgin with zero exposure to girls
>suddenly out of the blue my best friend's gf messages me on facebook
>says "hi, what's up anon?, how are you?"
>Feel really weird but whatever, I'm happy a girl finally paid attention to me
>She tells me she wants to get to know me more
>We chat for hours and this went on for like a week, her bf never knew a thing about it
>One day I'm in school, we're near the bathrooms
>She tells me to come with her into the girls bathroom and giggles
>Being the social retard that I am, I have no idea what's going on
>Go in, she unzips my pants before I could do anything and starts gobbling my dick like a pro
>Surprised, but really enjoying the moment, so I didn't say anything
>Jizzed all over her face and she wiped it all and ate it
>"your cum tastes really good anon"
>"hehe, I know, my mom's cooking is really good"
>she laughs and almost chokes
>feeling of guilt comes all over me after I realise I just cheated on my best friend's gf
>Stutter really badly and tell her to tell no one and we shouldn't do this anymore
>Next day she just comes in as if nothing ever happened and nobody even knows at all

Weird thing is that her bf was captain of the athletics team in high school and was considered the best dude in the school, girls went crazy for him. I still don't get why did she want me over him. Women are fucking weird man.
>>
>>17706964
welcome to the real world man, you missed a lot
>>
>>17706972
Apparently she always was a cheating slut. He dumped her after he found out she was cheating on him with yet another guy and he got really sad for a couple of days. He's married now to some whiny cunt that used to study with us in high school, I'm still here, single, haven't touched a pussy since. I just suck at escalating conversations with women, I can talk with them but I can't really bring them to date me or really take it further.
>>
>>17706984
then improve yourself, confidence is the key... you can be a lardass and still get pussy... go to the gym... play sports... get a hobby just keep going forward with your life and improve yourself... bitches love that almost like a fucking magnet
>>
>>17707003
Funny, the therapist I just last week literally said the exact same thing.
>>
>>17706584
Nope. You don't love him
>>
>>17706584
your initials?
>>
>>17707042
or the guy you like
>>
>>17707009
then Do It senpai
>>
>>17707049
There is no guy I like.
>>
>>17707052
It's not that easy. My hobby is technology, so I spend most of time indoors (i.e. no women there), I don't really have friends who share the same interests me as me and most of the people around me don't really interest me that much. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't know how to talk to women, I can, but I can't take it to the next level if you know what I mean. It's as if my brain freezes or something when dating or sex is mentioned. Maybe it'll improve if I just keep talking to women.
>>
>>17707057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
>>
>>17707079
then chill man... things will come easier as time goes by... but stay calm and fight that bitch anxiety you are having when "upping" the level
>>
>>17707057
You either didn't get to know enough people or the sour taste that last relationship left in you made you kinda sad and hateful, which skewed your perception of people around you. There are always people to meet, you just gotta be patient and hopeful. Avoid long distance relationships like a plague, they never work no matter what people say.
>>
>>17707057
a girl?
>>
>>17707112
No? Why do you think there is someone I like? Are you just hoping you get a good lesbian story out of this? I can make one up for you?
>>
File: triggered.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
116KB, 320x371px
>>17707118
>fucking TRIGGERED to the max
>>
Kind reminder.

If you do that to your partner because you lose respect for the guy you are still 10 floors below him and you do not deserve him you shitty subhuman.
>>
>>17707118
I don't know... probably because you said
>I love someone so much
Don't be an asshole
>>
File: 1476447623212.jpg (85KB, 796x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476447623212.jpg
85KB, 796x556px
>>17706799
Hope not. I hate this beta kuck leftovers economy. These faggots should stay single instead of taking care of old used whores, so women would learn to keep their cunts in check before they get old.

But well, there is always enough desperate whimps to take anything.

No matter how old I get, I'm never starting relationship with a girl above 25. I can fuck old whores but they can only wish to have me.

Anyone got these comics?
>>
>>17707152
This is what made me believe she still with him.
>>
>>17707168
Maybe they genuinely like each other. Just because you didn't find love before your 30's doesn't mean you lost your chance or something.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (7KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
7KB, 295x171px
>>17707179
I did not. My father and grandpa married women 10 years younger than them. Male's options only rise with his age, with woman it's reverse.
>>
>>17707152
I thought you were on about me liking someone else other than the person I love. Calm down
>>
>>17707186
And that's why men should be more and more picky with the time passage while women are becoming less and less.

Single guys, you are gold after 30's on dating stage, don't be faggots. All these whores and single moms will bend for you in hope of your commitment. Better learn to use it instead of being a sucker.
>>
>>17707186
Only because males who are older are more financially and emotionally stable and secure. Women like that. They will drop you in a heartbeat if they find someone else better than you though. That's the difference between looking out for yourself and actually loving someone. Don't fall into the mental trap that money is everything, it's not.
>>
File: kekus.jpg (9KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
kekus.jpg
9KB, 219x230px
>>17707205
>They will drop you in a heartbeat if they find someone else better than you though.

Now tell me fairy tales there are exceptions to this. That's why you get the young stupid bitch, impregnate her multiple times so she will be busy with kids and keep her in check till she gets old anyway.
>>
I wanna know OPs initials as well.
>>
>>17707244
Does that somehow mean something by saying them?
>>
>>17707253
Yeah we wanna make sure it wasnt us
>>
>>17707260
Sorry I won't be saying. It's anon for a reason. Surely you'd know if it was you.
>>
>>17707268
So you are still with him huh? Lol why should we trust you if you lie to someone you say you love?
>>
>>17707229
When you love someone, it's hard to let go. Ive seen it happen plenty of times, one dude who was broke decided to marry his wife and promised her he could hecould provide for her later on. They're now happily married for 20 years, even though,she had other choices at the time. I too really loved a girl before she broke me apart and rejected mw. Life isnt so black and white, humans are complicated. Being in a relationship means you work,together.
>>
>>17707270
I'm not with him.
>>
>those people saying no
Wew lads, way to not understand human nature.
Sure, it's possible to love them with all your heart and still fail towards base urges, the human brain is not so elegant that some "pure feeling" will flawlessly overwrite all other hormonal signals you receive. you are not in control of yourself to that extend, thems the facts.
The question shouldn't be whether it's possible to love someone fully, the question should be "is this reprehensible, unacceptable behavior?" and yes, yes it is.
>>
This thread and /adv/ makes me want to be single and forget about women and love all together. Yall are depressing asf. The truth hurts?
>>
>all thiese cucks thinking it's their ex

OP is like a mythical archetype story
>>
>>17707195
>Damage control

Come on anon, you're better then that
>>
>>17707285
>This thread and /adv/ makes me want to be single and forget about women and love all together. Yall are depressing asf.
>The truth hurts?

Ask yourself.

And if that's depressing then gl kiddo. Come back when your bubble breaks.
>>
The actual state of the western world. I hope we all die the most horrible and painful death because we surely do deserve it for the cancer which we have brought upon humanity.
>>
>>17707286
>>17707268
>>17707260
I just want to know because the OP pic is the girl I'm thinking of favorite animal
>>
>>17707299
Are you implying cheating only happens in America or something?
>>
>>17707302
If it helps this is not my favourite animal.
>>
>>17707271
I would prefer to never compromise on what I want. Working together or no, romance is freaking tedious.
>>
>>17707292
The truth does hurt. I've found life is better when you're not involved with anyone.
>>
>>17707308
That helps a lot
>>
>>17707284
blah blah blah

If people are just hormones then there is no love as such to speak of and we are still talking bullshit.
You can feel emotionally attached to someone and fuck around? Sure. But you are still a socially worthless piece of shit if you prove that sporadic urges are stronger motors for you than any rules and long term bonds.
So into the trash should you go.

Because there are lots of people who have strong self-control and emotional intelligence and these are the true winners in relationships and society overall.
>>
>>17707308
Does your first name start with B?
>>
>>17707305
No, that's isn't at all what I'm implying. I'm implying that in the western world (You know, Europe and any other nation with western ideals. Shame I have to explain this to you idiotic yank cunts) this sort of behaviour is normalised and encouraged. It makes my stomach turn.
>>
>>17707316
It does not. I assure you I am not your ex gf.
>>
>>17707313
>If people are just hormones then there is no love as such to speak of and we are still talking bullshit.
How do you figure? what love is composed of doesn't matter, the thing we call love is still love regardless of the cause. that's just stupid.
And a high emotional intelligence can still let you have poor self-control, there's not necessarily a strong correlation between how strongly you love someone and how hard it is to stay loyal, which is what OP asked.
I agree that you're a piece of shit if you do it, though
>>
>>17707319
I think you're my current gf :(
>>
>>17707322
You don't really love someone if you're riding to cock carousel behind their back though, do you?
>>
>>17707327
I promise I'm not. Please don't worry.
>>
>>17707328
I'm saying I do though.
>>
Maybe you love him, but you clearly don't have much respect for him, unless you have agreed on an open relationship, in which case this post is silly.
>>
>>17707317
It's a phase, I think. Only people able to make strong bonds will reproduce and raise the children without issues so they can form strong bonds further and so on.

Sudden release of promiscuity has started Darwinism in work.

Also Muslims, say what you want but at least they still value family and marriage, sometimes to a grim extent. That's the way to prevail though.
>>
File: 1471799906053.jpg (69KB, 447x453px) Image search: [Google]
1471799906053.jpg
69KB, 447x453px
>>17707327
I think she's my future gf.
>>
>>17707333
But you don't though.
>>
>>17707366
You're wrong.
>>
>>17707373
You're right?
>>
>>17707333
Again, you just miss the good guy because now you can only see what you've lost when you don't have it. You see that commitment and care are more important than cocks. You wanted to have both, stinky cocks in your ass and a caring committed man at your side. He was probably a good husband material and now that you've finished cockride, a reason comes back to you.

You calculated it badly, you played it badly and you failed to get away with it, that's the only thing you regret whore. Admit it.

You thought you make a better deal but you did not and now you want to reverse consequences. You are still calculating.

I hope and I wish you never find it or have it ever again. Choke on over 9000 dicks till the end of your life now while crying those crocodile tears.
>>
>>17707380
I know how I feel.
>>
>>17707380
We're wrong?
>>
>>17707385
You're assuming he was a good guy?
>>
This thread is falling apart fucking fast

>ABANDON THREAD!
>>
>>17706609

LOL!
>>
>>17707397
Good guys finish last.

If he were a bad guy, he would be posting here instead of you.
>>
File: awe.gif (471KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
awe.gif
471KB, 500x250px
>this fucking thread

You've released the kraken OP, kudos
>>
>>17707328
Yeah, that's where you're wrong, there's nothing to suggest human psychology works like that. Plenty people eat too much even if they intensely love life, plenty people gamble even if they intensely love their family, plenty people cheat even if they intensely love their so. Meanwhile some people can be just the opposite, incredibly loyal but viciously hateful of their wife. human minds are not that simple, they don't just "work", where opposing variables perfectly balance eachother out. You can incredibly want one thing and do another because your willpower is weak.
strength of feeling has very little influence on your actual actions
Let me just clarify that >>17707333 is not me and I've never cheated in a relationship, and I would lose all respect for someone that did it. it doesn't matter if it's at some level outside their control, it's still their own quality.
>>
>ask for help and opinions
>multiple are given
>ignores all of them
>gets triggered by small questions
>wants to fight every in the thread
See ya later OP
>>
>>17707454
I haven't read most of the thread so you might be right but if you're talking about >>17707284 I'm not OP
>>
>>17707454
I am not ignoring them at all nor am I wanting to fight. I can't reply to all but I am reading and taking on board all that is being said.
>>
>>17707195
Well who the fuck are they?

I'm curios now. Initials of guy you "love"? Initials of guys you slutted around with?

Tell the guy you love ASAP. If you want to know if you're capable of love then telling him what you did is how you find out.

Since you are being dense, if you are capable of love you will tell him now.
>>
>>17706964
she did it on a dare anon. I did it in HS to a dweeb guy and some of my friends watched and they paid me 50 dollars and we laughed at the guy his legs were shaking so bad. I didn't blow him or let him cum on me just jacked him to finish and left him in the girls bathroom.
>>
>>17707446
And what make them "insanely love" sth beside them saying so then?
>>
>>17707462
I'm not his gf. There is zero reason to tell him.
>>
>>17707274
Do you only say that because he's LDR?

You need to tell him what you did anon. Might as well post your initials. You are only hurting him more by being selfish and not admitting it to him.

He is probably going insane wondering if the girl he loved cheated on him. Yet you sit there guilt free thinking you're doing him a favor by not saying anything when really all you care about is yourself.
>>
>>17707470
their feelings toward them? it's not their feelings toward their loved one that solely factor into whether they cheat. that's not how it works.
if actual intent and internal mindset are totally irrelevant to you, I can see why it wouldn't matter.
love covers a lot more fields than loyalty anyways
>>
File: goodbadugly.jpg (866KB, 1024x793px) Image search: [Google]
goodbadugly.jpg
866KB, 1024x793px
Anyway OP, if you seek forgiveness from the guy named with M, then you can have it. Now gtfo and don't pollute his board if the shot is right. There is only a place for one of us here.
>>
>>17707057
I hope you mean there's no other guy you like other than your boyfriend, otherwise why are you dating someone when there's no guy you like? Sure, you say you love him. But do you really and truly? I have a feeling the answer is going to be "I don't know" because you cheated on him with two other dudes.

Break up and give yourself some time. Stay single, meet dudes, maybe fuck without any regrets. You'll find out what kind of man you like eventually. But hey, maybe you won't and that's fine. Sometimes you can face the world just fine with friends or by your lonesome self. Everyone's different.
>>
>>17707480
He has moved on and is fine.
>>
>>17707490
>it's not their feelings toward their loved one that solely factor into whether they cheat.

Sorry but it's all about that.
>>
>>17707502
Somehow I think you're lying.

Which is pretty sad. You're so full of guilt you need to lie to anon's about what you did.
>>
>>17707495
Is M you? I don't seek forgiveness.
>>
>>17707520
This is something that was over a very long time ago.
>>
>>17706667
He was and is.

You're trying to make an excuse for your actions.

The fact you won't say initials is a good indicator you are still with him. Even worse because you refuse to just tell him and save him a whole lot of heartbreak when you fuck more guys behind his back.

You can get it over in 2 minutes. Pop open your email, put in his name and say "I'm sorry. I had sex with "anon" and "anon". Please forgive me."
>>
File: 1472875259789.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472875259789.png
193KB, 400x400px
>>17707529
It's fine. Just move on. So did I.

>Implying this is not misunderstanding

I won't post anymore in this in case I'm actually right.
>>
>>17707537
My initials are WJ. I just didn't see any reason for giving. This was over a year ago and he'd find it weird me emailing him after all this time.
>>
>>17707514
no, it isn't. Feeling love doesn't magically improve your natural impulse control. if the brain could just rectify itself like that then no one would fuck up ever.
>>
>>17707554
Then I'm not this one. Kinda relief.
>>
>>17707613
You can relax you are not the one, I'm certain of that. He would never be on here.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.