[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (148KB, 640x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 640x953px
I became aware of stuff and wonder now... Do women know that none of them can ever truly be cared about or wanted for anything but a siurce of pleasure?

Is that just how life is and no one bother explainging and proving it?

That women are truly vile retarded pigs and thats why people try to get good paying jobs so they can hopefully supportva woman in exchange for pleasure?

Is that life? Is that really how it is?

Is it just part of being female to accept that they will only ever be wanted for their bodies and no one will ever care about them?

Is that really the way things are with humanity?

By design i was supposed to have a soul mate but canada intentionally molested and raped her mind controlled life so... What was supposed to be the most important woman ever is actually now one of, if not thee, most offensive(disgusting stupid pathetic piece of shit women ever.

Theres really no reason to exist when there is no woman and never will be who can be defined as anything but a vile pathetic stupid pig.

Don't women care that those are the only types of words that now describe human women?

The creators been playing with me and says isnt it sad that a puddle is actually more interesting than any human can ever be :-/
>>
I'm sorry someone hurt you OP. Don't take it out on the rest of the world. People are just people, there are some good ones and some shit ones.
>>
It's another episode of "15 year old virgin thinks he has the whole world figured out".
>>
>>17706088

You dont have to figure out the entire world. All you have to know about is me(chris berrington and erin zimmer) and think about it to realise this species is fucking destroyed.

Kelownasucks.com

Do you comprehend that thus far its an irrefutable fact that Canadians made it so that women are so vile and pathetic they truly only deserve to be whored to severely disfigured retarded mutants, have their eyes cut out and faces cut off before being soaked in gasoline, burnt alive, hacked to pieces with chainsaws then their spirits thrown into an eternal damnation to be put through excruciating pain forever for having the nerve to even exist.

As women, you can never be anything but a fucking embarrassment to forms of life in the universe.
>>
>>17706086
No... There is not and never will be a "good" human. The closest you ever had was me and you ruined my life
>>
>>17706086
>Don't take it out on the rest of the world.
This.
If you're that bitter about women, go ahead and rape or kill one, instead of whining on a Mongolian knitting board.
>>
>>17706158
Oh well. That's that. Maybe you should kill yourself now.
>>
What advice do you need?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.