[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recurring Dream Interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cats.jpg (215KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
215KB, 1100x619px
I keep having dreams about having multiple cats and trying to keep them all in one place because they're surrounded by danger that they keep wandering into. When I go to help one cat, the others get themselves into trouble. The primary trouble is killer dogs behind doorways, the cats sit at the doorway and I have to get them away before someone on the other side opens it and the cat runs out to where the dogs are.

I own one cat, not multiple, and I do have to keep her away from a certain door to the other half of the house where the dogs are. It is a chore that consumes about an hour a day. Usually in the dream everything else gets fucked up (school, family, belongings) because I am busy because there are so many cats.
>>
>>17705956
Allah is telling you to join isis
>>
I guess the dream is just a manifestation of the irritation of doing the chore every day and probably the fear of what happens if you don't do it properly
>>
Sounds like you're concerned with your ability to multitask, or you have too many things on your plate at one time.
>>
>>17705956

Dissenting opinion: Dreams don't mean anything. They aren't messages from the spirit realm, or God, or your subconscious; they are the result of certain parts of your brain goofing off while you sleep.
>>
>>17705956
I read Freud AND Jung's respective dream books, and it's very important that you understand what the cats represent in your dream. Freud and Jung have differing opinions, but tl;dr you're afraid of responsibility and not very good at dealing with it when you do have to accept it. This >>17705981 might be a factor in that. You basically need to reevaluate your life and how you deal with things lol. Try and be more systematic, creative, and organized.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.