[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I getting friendzoned by fwb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>been hooking up with co worker for past 3 months
>mutually agree on fwb relationship
>most nights end up back at my place and I drop her off in the morning.
>a few times are hooking up she had expressed concern that she liked me too much
>keep hooking up and having amazing sex
>recently we've been hanging out like usual, but at the end of the night she says shes tired and goes home
>told her about my roomates being gone for a week
>4 days in now, and everytime she says she would love to but I live too far away(about 10 min drive)
>mentioned at work that her best friend has been distant since getting a boyfriend
>she tells me i'm becoming her new best friend

Not sure where to go from here. She still initiates contact via text almost daily, and even suggests hanging out. I'm just scared that the lack of intimacy these last few dates are a sign shes trying to make me into her emotional sponge and nothing more. I admit, i'm starting to get feelings for her, but i'd like to keep this fwb thing going if anything. With work and uni its been hard to meet anyone lately.
>>
She's developing feelings for you, doesn't want to be, and as a result is distancing herself, at least when it comes to sex
>>
>>17705781
This.
>>
>>17705781
Should I continue to spend time with her and see where it goes? Or pull back and give her some time to think about things?
>>
>>17705777
Wait does she have a boyfriend?

You said her best friend became distant once she got a boyfriend. Might be misunderstanding.

If she has bf then that could be why she's distancing herself. Maybe she feels guilty.
>>
>>17705790
I meant that her best friend had gotten into a relationship. However, I suppose it's worth mentioning she technically has a boyfriend that lives in another country. She had told me they have an arrangment and can see other people sonce they only see eaxh other about once a year. I realize I should have mentioned this in my OP
>>
>>17705790
>You said her best friend became distant once she got a boyfriend. Might be misunderstanding.
her friend got a bf

>>17705786
not him but i think you should, being the man, do the right thing and break off your sexual relations before she gets too attached to you and potentially gets hurt
>>
>>17705794
See>>17705793

The feelings she mentioned are mutual. At the end of the day I feel like the only person who would get hurt is myself. I'm well aware of the potential shitshow i'm in for. I'm just looking for a direction to keep both the physical and emotional side of our relationship going.
>>
>>17705794
Oh my bad. Yeah she's probably getting feelings for you and either doesn't want to be with you because of a flaw of yours or she doesn't want to scare you way.

You grow some balls and ask about it. We could speculate all day about what this chick could be thinking. I'd say she's probably into you but man up and ask her.
>>
>>17705777
>shes trying to make me into her emotional sponge and nothing more
It sounds like that is what you were doing and have gotten attached.

Since the two of you were adult enough to decide early to define the relationship as fwb and you have fallen for her and want something more. Come right out with it and ask her. Maybe she really feels the same but maybe she doesn't but at least you will know. Right now you sound scared you might lose the object of your affection.
>>
>>17705802
come on OP. Did you really want a fwb relationship or just took what she would give from the start? Sounds to me you like her way more than she likes you but that isn't her fault but yours. You know the rules. Now lets assume she started to like you but also knows she doesn't want a relationship with you. She is doing the right thing by detaching and/or entering another fwb with another guy. For all you know she may already be in a fwb with another guy.
>>
>>17705777
OP, your trip 7s tell me you'll be lucky no matter how you proceed. However, why not just have a frank conversation with her.
Express what you want out of this and play it by ear based on how she responds.
>>
>>17705777
She found another fwb.
>>
>>17705781
>developing feelings
>distancing herself

Nah she sounds like she's comfortable being near Op
>>
>>17705786
If you want a relationship with her, proceed and make her a guilt drive wreck with her LDR

If you only look for FWB let her have her space and go look for sex from other sources.
>>
>>17705944
Seems this way to me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.