[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1470082970536.jpg (36KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1470082970536.jpg
36KB, 960x540px
how come a girl can have so much power over me by just existing? even though I already tried to ask her out, I still can't ignore her
shes the only person I know that makes me feel insecure, weak, pathetic when our eyes cross, her presence alone makes me think about every act I do
how the fuck do I get rid of this shitty feel? this delusion that I still have a chance? I've stopped talking to her for months now but recently fucked up and talked to her online again. since then i didnt message her.
please help me. I dont want to feel this way if the feeling is not mutual. I dont want anyone to have so much power over me.
>>
pls respond
>>
Have sex with another girl.
>>
>>17705807
why ?
>>
Ahahahaha this is me

Depending on what she says I'm either really happy or downright fucking sad
>>
>>17705915
it feels wrong man
i want to ignore her, it chains me from being myself around other people and having fun
>>
>>17705749
She isn't doing anything the obsession is in your head
>>
>>17705970
thats my point
how can i get rid of it?
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
14KB, 480x360px
think of how it destroys you
>>
>>17705991
get rid of everything that reminds you of her including her number or whatever way you are contacting her or can monitor where she is or what she does. Also change the same on your side eliminating the possibility she could see or contact you. No exceptions
>>
>>17706017
i will still see her almost every day
but i'll try senpai
problem is that i fucking messaged her again on tuesday, after months of not talking to her
havent been talking to her since then but this weighs on me man
>>
>>17706166
why do you have to see her everyday? If you can totally remove yourself
>>
>>17706175
same classes.
>>
>>17706186
the classes end don't they and then don't take any more together
>>
>>17706252
see this is what i mean
my mind is giving her this much power over me that i am supposed to take different classes JUST to not see her
how is this even remotely alright?
how come all the solutions to my problem just seem to make everything less worse, but still shit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.