[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 445x302px
Whilst I was with my last gf:
>had a good amount of savings
>didn't touch drugs (illegal)
>barely touched alcohol
>showered everyday
>dressed smartly everyday
>kind, loyal etc

Since breaking up with her:
>no savings, maxed out credit card
>will do any drugs I can get my hands on but smoke a few joints and get drunk every night at least
>dress like something straight from /fa/
>cheat on my current gf
>horrible to basically everyone
>more arrogant than ever

I don't think this is all because of my ex, but when we broke up its like a switch was flicked and I don't care about anything anymore. I don't quite understand what's going on.
>>
Not a pro but seems like depression.
How did the first relationship end? Be specific.
>>
Budget your finances, snap your credit card and don't bother with anyone until you get into some drug treatment program. Once your back on your feet embrace your 'don't give a fuck attitude' because caring got you nowhere.
>>
>>17705695
We really liked each other but we constantly argued, it was very toxic for lack of a better word. I hated her but loved her dearly at the same time. We argued one too many times and that was it.

>>17705699
Thank you, I'll try this. Id like to get back on track with everything.
>>
ghost ninja depression.
>>
>>17705711
Maybe you're in denial too. Like trying to convince yourself you don't care, and/or you're over her. You're definitely projecting negative energy and actions towards others. Sounds like you also may not be with the right person. Honestly there's so many possibilities, but really only you can answer your own question.
>>
>>17705728
Sounds quite accurate, it would be dishonest to say I was perfect before my ex, really she just brought out the best in me (and the worst). I'm happier and more comfortable in some aspects but clearly I'm not on the right path. The girl I'm currently with is smarter, nicer, more conservative etc, but I just don't particularly want to be with anybody, like I almost can't be doing with another relationship. I do stupid stuff that gets me into trouble daily because it's funny. I didn't really like my girlfriend at the time, and the girl I'm currently with is pretty much perfect, I'm just being a bit self destructive I think.
>>
>>17705738
You should end your current relationship and focus on improving yourself. If anything it sounds like relationships are affecting you negatively.
>>
>>17705752
I think you could be right. I've heard it all multiple times that I'm a narcissist, I'm arrogant, pompous etc etc. Lord knows what the future holds. I do really like this girl but it's as if I can't yet commit to anything. A lot of my family joke that I'll be the one that's 30 something and single, but I don't think they're quite joking anymore.
>>
>>17705676
How long were you with that girl? Maybe you forgot how you used to be and you're just going back to how you were before her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.