[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get more alone time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: three-demons-of-business.jpg (62KB, 498x703px) Image search: [Google]
three-demons-of-business.jpg
62KB, 498x703px
I have my own apartment and my problem is I always have people coming around, literally everyday, for most of the night (after i've finished work)

I'm trying to start my own business after my 9-5 work hours but I'm making no progress with that many people coming around. How do I stop it?

I don't want to be an ass about it but it sucks and on top of that I have loads of people that want freebees, like flashing Amazon Fire Sticks or fixing laptops, getting rid of viruses, and all that bullshit. It's really fucking getting me down, I don't know how much more I can take.
>>
>I have loads of people that want freebees

Regardless of everything else start charging for that shit.

It didn't help me since they actually started paying me but now I have a ton of extra money at least
>>
>>17705652
Tell them your neighbour complained to the manager, and the manager threatened you with eviction if you keep inviting people over.
>>
>>17705652
Or you could tell them you have bed bugs, or black mold growing behind the walls, and it's a health hazard or something.
>>
>>17705652
Who are these people, your friends? Just tell them not to come over. If they're your friends they'll understand.
>>
>>17705659
I'm going to start doing this I think, at least that will put some people off, better than just straight up saying no and I might make a bit of spare cash at least.

>>17705679
My company owns my apartment and the surrounding houses, and I'm the manager so I can't really blag the eviction thing.

>>17705696
Yeah friends, family and gf, It's good seeing people it just gets a bit much when it's everyday, I've gone from a total recluse with nothing but free time to never having a second to myself.
>>
You should just tell the truth imo. I'm not an american but this is how I imagine it:

>Scene: OP is at home with his front door locked
>Banging on the door
>Hey homie lets hang
>Nah sorry senpai super busy working on my new business
>Come on bro, you work too much, let us in so you can take a brake and we chill man
>Cant do that bruh, gotta earn them dollars for them hoes you know
>True bro, true, we hang in the weekend k
>k
>>
>>17705652
You do have a lock on the door, don't you?
You do have the choice of whether to answer the door and/or let people in, don't you?

So why are you bothering us?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.