[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girlfriend doesn't want sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Hot_5100b9_2163259.jpg (91KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hot_5100b9_2163259.jpg
91KB, 600x900px
Started dating a new girl and she's great. Her values line up with mine, she's career driven, and she's really cute. But, she doesn't want to do anything sexual until marriage. No hand, no mouth, nothing. I'm a firm believer in the importance of a physical aspect in the relationship, but she isn't. She loves to make out for hours at a time, but to me, making out is the beginning of the sexual experience and the frustration is already wearing on me. I'm losing motivation to make out with her because I know it's not going to lead anywhere more. Furthermore, I can't even convince her to sleep over with me. I've been very clear about how important i think sleeping, JUST sleeping together is as well. But, she won't even give me that. Am I asking too much?

Help please /adv/?

For background purposes, I'm 22 and she's 19
>>
You have incompatible values. You can either get over it and stay with her, or you can leave her. Those are your two options, pick one and stop complaining.
>>
>>17705212
This and only this
>>
>>17705200
She's a real keeper, anon. Cute and purity together is a rarity among women these days.
>>17705212
This.
>>
You've found a principled and thoughtful woman, OP. Not many girls understand why chastity is important, but she's one of the smart ones. You'd do well to respect her decision, maybe take up those values yourself, if you want the relationship to last. Seriously, that's marriage material.
>>
>>17705200
>career driven, and she's really cute
>doesn't want to do anything sexual until marriage. No hand, no mouth, nothing

she will cuck you in less than 2 years, and will get half
>>
Why does she not want sex? Is she religious? Either way it's a huge red flag. If she shows no sign of changing her mind, the only option is to ditch her.
>>
>>17705250
>chastity is important

Wut.
>>
Marry her.
>>
>>17705690
This.

>>17705684
Virgins at marriage have an 80% chance of not getting a divorce. 1 pre-marital sexual partner drops that to 50% and so on. 5+ and it's a near certainty that the marriage will end in divorce.
>>
File: 1470793732119.jpg (19KB, 345x285px) Image search: [Google]
1470793732119.jpg
19KB, 345x285px
>>17705200
kek she does this so that the next guy will appreciate her more.

>inb4 she's not a virgin and is keeping the number to reach double digits before 20
>>
File: 1420364581821.gif (2MB, 359x300px) Image search: [Google]
1420364581821.gif
2MB, 359x300px
>>17705250

>chastity is important
>>
>>17705697
That stat is clearly false.
On average people have around 4 partners before getting married and around 40% of marriages end in divorce.
This cannot be true if people with 1 previous partner have just 50% of chances of staying together.

Also, even if this statistics was true, a person who wants to stay virgin before marriage is usually very religious, and religious people are usually not the biggest fans of divorce - this might be not a good indicator of the quality of marriage or your spouse.
>>
>>17705697
Oh look, it's another "I-I-I'm a virgin by choice!" cuckposter.
>>
>>17705748
He's going to post the Teachman graph. Just wait for it.
>>
>>17705697
its literally impossible to prove that to fucking tard. even girls with counts 'less than 10' lowball. youre delusional
>>
>>17705748
If number of partners was spread evenly throughout the population you'd be right. Average isn't median though and it could be people on the extreme high end mess it up.

That said I agree with your second point. If your really worried about divorce get a prenuptial.
>>
>>17705200
>I can't even convince her to sleep over with me
oh please, now why would she do this with your hard pecker poking at her all night and you begging and cajoling all night long. Firm believer my ass it's called young man perpetually hard dick
>>
1. you can tease her by also playing her game, tease her until she feel uncomftable

2. the not sleeping part is her decision, if you think it's crazy thats your problem.

3. marry her if you think, she is the one you wanna have children with. Any other question can be answered in other ways.
>>
>>17705697
You do realize that if you want to live your life according to statistical chances, finding a girl from the same level of education and marrying when you are both at least in the second half of your twenties (preferably with no significant gap in your ages) matters more than sexual past for staying together?

And even then, a study shows an isolated part of life that you still need to interpret according to the full picture. That women who in this day and age choose to stay virgins - and are thus exceptionally religious and/or exceptionally conservative - are also a group less likely to think divorce is acceptable is a no brainer. That doesn't mean that their virginity made them loyal, or that women who are not virgins anymore cannot display endurance and investment in long term goals over short term thrills.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.