[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Should I Do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Schizo.png (29KB, 472x362px) Image search: [Google]
Schizo.png
29KB, 472x362px
So this will be a long post so just hold on and read through it. I need advice.

I am a 22 year old guy who just graduated from a decent college with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. My friend convinced me to apply to the State Police Academy with him and so far its been going pretty well. I have been doing great on the written exams and the interviews. However, I know I will not pass the polygraph (lie detector). This is because I have a shady past (prostituting myself to men for money, drunk driving, assault, drugs, buying alcohol for minors; all of these are crimes that will deny my entrance) and my mental state is slipping as well (see pic attached). So I am not going to get in...

I work at a dead-end job that I want to leave as soon as possible and I want to leave my house (still living with my parents) because all they do is fight, work, and blame me for everything. I want to leave but my shitty part time job doesn't pay enough and I cannot find a job anywhere else. If I go into the Army, I'll go through OCS and I'll have to do a similar process and again get denied. Then i'll be stuck as a private digging shit-holes for years.

I just want to be happy and have a purpose and not be anywhere near my family or friends. I want a new start but I dont know what to do. I always wanted to be a gaming YouTuber (or gun channel) but it is damn near impossible to make a living as this unless you are an already established personality... I don't know what to do.

I want to move to either the West Coast or England... I just dont know. Help?
>>
They seriously still use a polygraph test?
>>
> all of these are crimes that will deny my entrance

And for good fucking reason. You do not belong in the police force (at least not in the civilized world)
>>
>>17704403
Sadly, yes. And even if I somehow pass, the interviewer can still deny me if he feels I am not ready or I am lying
>>
>>17704417
I was in a very weird place during college and... its a long story. I want to move past it, but i know i cant
>>
>>17704420
Now that >>17704417 mentions it, you really aren't suited for any sort of law enforcement role whatsoever, considering your extensive history of disregard for the law. What in the world are you even thinking?
>>
>>17704431
Not sure. Thats why I am here
>>
bump?
>>
File: _20161026_014428.jpg (246KB, 1440x1496px) Image search: [Google]
_20161026_014428.jpg
246KB, 1440x1496px
Posting my results for the lulz
>>
>>17704399
Holy shit hahahaha
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.