[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on from a breakup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: seems legit.png (3MB, 1723x2464px) Image search: [Google]
seems legit.png
3MB, 1723x2464px
my girlfriend of over 2 years has opted to break up with me after 2 months of a long distance relationship because I graduated college and moved to start working.

It's been nearly a week since she broke up with me and I have started going to the gym to try and better myself but I can't get her off my mind.

How do I do this? I haven't talked to her since we broke up because ultimately I would just want to get back together with her.

I tried to use tinder to just converse with random people in my area to help me forget but that hasn't worked at all.
>>
Same thing happening to me dude, i just can't move on
>>
Don't have much advice, I'm going through a similar thing but I'm at the 2 month period. Just bumping for some answers myself.
>>
Collect everything that you have from her.
Doesn't have to be every little thing that reminds you of her.. but if your life would functionally not suffer without it, put it on the list.
Dispose of it.
I find physical pictures are best disposed of by burning.

Anything that a potential future partner would start asking questions about if they stumbled upon it, put it on that list.

Once you've done that.
Buy some new clothes.
Get a haircut.

Go to a bar.
Get drunk.
Lift/Run, etc..

Make new acquaintances with the opposite sex. Not necessarily to fuck or to get into a relationship with. Just get used to talking to women again.
>>
>>17704316
until u meet the next love of ur life ur gonna keep missingher.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473135381226.jpg (53KB, 694x672px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473135381226.jpg
53KB, 694x672px
OP if I were you I would continue doing the gym and everything else, but I would add in something that would help you achieve peace within yourself. Do something or explore things that would allow you to learn more about yourself, I was in a similar boat only my ex decided that she thought she could do better,

It seems to me you had a clean break up and that's OK, feel the hurt and acknowledge it but do not let it overcome you, talk to your friends, indulge in your hobbies, and explore for yourself, and learn to love yourself. Personally I would avoid tinder or dating sites solely because I think they only provide a form of short term relief from the loneliness, but if you ask me if you learn how to handle yourself in a lonely period you will become a much stronger and happier person in the long run. Bottom line,have fun in a safe manner, spend time with friends, improve yourself, love yourself, and you will be OK , things like this takes time to heal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.