[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classes of People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 469426640.jpg (36KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
469426640.jpg
36KB, 480x272px
I've always considered myself a low class human.

I have fucked up teeth, I'm fat, I'm poor, I grew up with divorced parents who lives in mobile homes, I was never popular, all my friends were the weird kids, I was a weird kid. I spent most of my time playing computer games and never did anything in sports, and never excelled in school either, I actually dropped out because I was failing all my classes, even gym.

Since then, I've done a lot to try and climb up the social ladder, I'm at a normal weight, I work a normal job, I own a car, rent a house, and even managed to have a girlfriend for the past few years. But, there's still things I feel like are holding me back from actually developing as a productive normal person in society.

Was I born to be a loser? Am I genetically inclined to be weird? Can I actually climb out of the poor/low class of people I'm currently in?

I want real friends, I want to be like Ted Mosby, or Jerry Seinfeld, or Chevy Chase.
>>
What do you think is holding you back?
Also, now that you have a job, do you have some savings?
>>
>>17704113
Personal things I'm still working on. My teeth are a big one.

I don't have any legit savings that I'm absolutely not touching or anything, but I think my account is sitting at over 1000 with all expenses covered and bills paid.
>>
>>17704121
Okay, because to be honest, a lot of the problems you might have regarding materials (so also your teeth) can usually be fixed with a bit of cash. Don't worry about those. Save some money and get it fixed. What's more important is the non-material stuff. You said you have a girlfriend, but also want real friends. Do you have friends outside of family/gf? How many and are you close friends with them?
>>
>>17704138
Yeah.. It's a work in progress. I'm just a late bloomer I guess.

I had a girlfriend, and I do have a couple of friends.. But, for the most part they're weird/losers too. I have one close friend, and then like, 3/4 in the circle that I'm not as close with.
>>
>>17704147
Well I find the wierd/loser people to be much nicer. In a way highschool never ends. You can try to hang out with the Chads at work, but most likely they'll make fun of you even if they accept you in their group. But that's not necesarily because of you, they all treat each other like that. There's no real friendship in those places.

What are your interests? If they are video games/anime, you'll probably enjoy life more with the 'losers' you're already around with. You have one close friend right? He cares about you. More than a 'cool guy' probably ever will. Don't let an idea of a cool life sway you into a depression. Stuff like Seinfeld and Mosby isn't real, and the social situations you won't find in real life.

But that's just my word, and you don't have to share that opinion. What I'd recommend you to do is go on a holiday by yourself to a place where nobody knows who you are. Pretend you're someone else. Not a fake name or anything, try to behave the way a 'high class' person would. It might take a couple of tries, if you think you didn't do well, drive someplace else. They're strangers that you'll never see again, you can experiment on them. Try to find what feels good to you, try to find something that makes you feel happy.

In the end it's all you buddy. Discover who you are, try out a few things. Even if you don't like any of it, you'll feel better knowing how the other life is like.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.