[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for people in realtionships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1469656187408.jpg (22KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1469656187408.jpg
22KB, 500x311px
How often do you come at the same time as your partner?
>>
>>17703948
Like 1% of the time but it probably could be more if we tried
>>
>>17703948
Biologically rare, takes longer for girls to cum, only way would be if the guy holds it.
>>
My girl can have anywhere between 4-10 orgasms when we have sex, depending on how long we go for. Usually we don't but sometimes I'll try and time if for when she has her next one. She usually wants me to.
>>
>>17703976
>Takes longer for girls to cum

Yea, if you have no clue on how to pleasure her. Learn how to push her buttons just right and watch her cum every couple of minutes.
>>
>>17703948
Never? I've usually came a couple times before he does.
>>
I discovered my GF was faking once. Sex was never the same after that.
>>
>>17703948
I cum every single time, far too fast. He usually takes twice as long as me.

We've gone at the same time maybe 3 or 4 times. We've been together a year and fuck about 3 times a week.
>>
We probably would a decent amount if I wanted to. Usually I stop and put a condom on to last longer since we're distance and don't get to fuck much so my stamina dropped way down. But sometimes I just keep going with her and we both cum and it feels awesome
>>
File: 1426452051700.jpg (1MB, 3000x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1426452051700.jpg
1MB, 3000x2024px
OP here,

I was curious to know because I think I managed to come close to it.

I hold it in until she cums then let myself cum immediately after.

Just wanted to know how common this is among other couples..
>>
>>17703965
This. My bf and i have 3 times in our 4 and a half years together, but we both prefer to cum from oral. Normally he fucks me until I've cum a few times and then I finish him off some other way, whether it's pegging, oral, foot jobs, whatever the fuck.
Simultaneous orgasms are great emotionally, but sexually not that great
>>
>>17704046
>pegging

I have been thinking about it for a while,but I never asked my gf...

I don't know.. will she see me as really submissive and gay if I ask her for it?
>>
>>17704069
I brought it up with two of my girlfriends, and they both expressed interest. One even went as far as to attempt to put a finger up my ass, but I wasn't entirely prepped at the moment, so I backed out.

The other one I never followed through with at all.

They both never saw me in a different light after the conversation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.