[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you were beautiful/handsome but you dont know anything or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

if you were beautiful/handsome but you dont know anything or didnt study in college and youre poor, is there a point to living?
>>
depends on what you want out of life.

if you're hot but poor, try some modeling or camwhoring to get money.

if you didn't study in college then you wasted a bunch of somebody's money and your time. if you did that, why? figure that out and address it.

I guess the answer to your question is "yes but only if you're willing to put in the work to get what you want." and honestly that's no guarantee you'll get what you want, but it's a chance. if you die then you have 0 chance.
>>
>>17703755
also I'm not implying that modeling or camwhoring is the only work you can do. but it's easyish money and it's something hot people can do to make money that other people can't. and you can usually only do it while you're young.
>>
>>17703760
yeah but modelling looks boring and most of them who are depressed feel even worse doing it. camwhoring isnt an option id rather die than do that
>>
>>17703760
Modeling isn't exactly an easy field to get into. You'll have shit pay when you start out and you'll have to audition for roles just like an actor does.
>>
>if you were beautiful/handsome
>were
Is this implying you're not beautiful any more?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.