[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1476208865469.jpg (111KB, 892x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476208865469.jpg
111KB, 892x540px
Please tell ne whats the normal age for loosing virginity for a guy.
>>
It doesnt fucking matter. Your life wont be magically 100% different once you've jammed your dick into a vagina. Set some loftier goals ffs
>>
>>17703653
What about 80% different, that's a pretty big difference.
>>
>>17703649
21y old khv here
>>
>>17703672
non-virgin here, not even. actually, your confidence has a higher chance of going down after your first fuck.
>>
>>17703672
My point is that getting a girl to fuck you isn't going to change anything except maybe give you a boost in confidence.

If you base your self esteem based on whether you can get girls to fuck you or not, you are dooming yourself from the start. Sex is an empty pursuit. It will come to you when you start achieving other, more important things, like being successful, being healthy, and being happy with who you are. Those should be prioritized before you waste all your time and energy worrying about how to get your dick wet.
>>
>>17703649
>Please tell ne whats the normal age for loosing virginity for a guy.
There is none. The standard deviation is so high that the average is meaningless: it varies too much.

>>17703672
>What about 80% different, that's a pretty big difference.
Not even 1%. The biggest change is the letdown from realizing that nothing has changed.
>>
i prefer keeping it than losing it to a worthless hoe,cause i believe it's special.
>>
>>17703716
you will become a great wizard, son
>>
>>17703738
being a wizard isn't a bad thing in my country.
As my great grandfather once said.being an archwizard is better than having the wrong family.
>>
17 is the ideal age.
>>
>>17703750
Brock Samson said 17 as well, and I indeed lost mine at 17. 17 seems to be the virgin meta.
>>
>>17703771
you would need a bunch of underaged to compensate all the wizards
>>
>>17703789
You've gotta try really hard to stay a virgin for that long imo.
>>
>>17703771
How do you lose your virginity at 17? Where did you fuck?
>>
>>17703852
Lost mine at 16, had lots of highschool sex. Mostly in my car at secluded spots or sneaking her into my house late at night. My bedroom connects straight to the driveway so it was easy.
>>
>>17703800
idk man im 26 and its so easy i dont even have to try
>>
>>17703852
My actual first time was in a hotel room where this girl was staying.

She was kind of trashy. But, hey whatever. It happened, and I was stoked at the time. Not a hooker, I met her at my work and scored her number, and yadda yadda. Life was in a rut and she was staying at a by the week hotel.

Other than that, it was mostly in cars, an occasional time or two at a party which had a bedroom we'd sneak into, or on the couch after it had all died out.
>>
I just turned 20, well on my way to becoming an archmage
But idk, my close friend popped his cherry when he was 16. One of my roommates is older than me and is still a wizard. I'm sure if you really want to know the average age you could find a survey or something after some googling.
>>
>>17703852
I was 16. I just went to her house, hung out and we fooled around moments later.
>>
Didn't lose mine till 21, OP. 4 years later and I've slept with like a dozen people so it wasn't like it was a fluke and I wouldn't say thats atypical. It's totally normal not to have lost it by 20 I genuinely think people only start raising eyebrows at like 25. Until then it really is best to just chill and (try) not to worry about it too much. Focus on other things because if you focus on your virginity too much you'll just seem desperate and no one is attracted to that.
>>
>>17703687
This wisefag speaks the truth OP.
>>
>>17703687
This is bullshit, and any non-virgin knows that losing their virginity is a stepping stone in life that you have to pass at some point to be a man, and the earlier you do it, the better off. It's not about banging a bunch of chicks, it's about doing it once, and being able to say you've been there, and done that.

Once I blew my first load in a chick, and mind you my first time was not a good one.. But, I knew at that point, any time I approached a woman in my life, it wasn't a big deal, and that I'd been there before, and I could get there again.

It's a subconcious confidence you get, you repeat it in your head, you know you can do it, because you've done it before, and it's just that simple of a complex.

Get your dick wet once, and then you don't have to worry about when/if you get your dick wet again
>>
>>17704114
^ THIS
It's all about confidence anon. It's like when you are scared of doing something but then when you do it you keep doing it because it's funny. Fuck once and you'll be able to fuck forever boi
>>
File: image.gif (835KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
835KB, 500x257px
>>17703649

Lost my virginity at 21. Friends think I lost it at 19. Doesnt make a huge difference really

Felt like a big deal before hand. Then felt like it wasnt a big deal nearly instantly after. Didnt suddenly make me a god of sex, raised my confidence a bit I suppose, got used to talking to more girls, can quite easily bed women now a year on.

Sex isnt a huge deal, its more about your attitude and whatnot
>>
File: r e l a x.jpg (85KB, 1050x1327px) Image search: [Google]
r e l a x.jpg
85KB, 1050x1327px
I was 15, she was 14 but really pure luck that she lived across the street and wanted to be in my band and though she was a bad drummer she was a decent girlfriend and she wasn't even virgin when we did it
>>
I'd say it's about a 50/50 split at 17-18.

I lost mine at 19 and it went just fine.

But sking questions like this sounds like a way to just get you to overthink more. It's not healthy.
>>
>>17703649
>>
>>17703649
16-18. i didnt lose mine until 22 but my friends think i lost it at 20. its really not that hard to lose it if you try. it took me so long to lose it because i literally didnt try.
>>
>>17704421
18yo virgin

I barely have an interest and dont make an effort to meet or initiate flirting, I have been scouted for modeling and people say positive stuff of the kind that would raise self esteem but it just feels like static when they say it. I lose interest quick texting girls and doing any follow up on them, to the point where I just stop talking to them at all. also my self esteem is poop

I just want to meet a qt whos into my horrible taste in music and likes to talk about art and movies, maybe occasionally playing vidya and hiking, but im stuck with basic college bitches
>>
17-19
>>
>>17703800

This is what you believe when you're a normal.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.