[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold Sore Express Removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ID-100221267.jpg (51KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
ID-100221267.jpg
51KB, 400x266px
This girl and I had plans to have a "netflix and chill" night tomorrow, but she just texted me and said it'd be a shame to be alone tonight when it's going to be chilly and she'd love to come over tonight instead of tomorrow night. HUGE PROBLEM: I had a cold sore pop up yesterday morning and I was hoping it'd just fuck off by Wednesday night which I was pretty confident would happen but she threw me this curve ball. It's not very obvious because it's on the inside of my lip and it's also not an open sore (yet). I've been putting deodorant on it because I heard that it helps dry it out. Any other suggestions on quick ways to make it go away? I have about 6 hours.
>>
Stop infecting other people with herpes, cunt
>>
Stressing out anymore about it isn't going to help for one. Go to the pharm and get a bottle of abbreva or store equivalent but make sure it has the same active ingredient %. It will only make you feel better about it- put some rubbing alcohol on and calm yourself
>>
>>17703606
its not safe to fuck around with anyone for at least a week
sorry about your luck, anon
dont be the douchebag that gives someone cold sores
as far as getting rid of it goes, abreva is your best bet
>>
>>17703615
>>17703623
>being autistic over a cold sore
>implying not every normie gets HPV

I'd be triggered if it was full blown herpies but we are dealing with 'babies first kiss' viruses, not a disease from a monkey.
>>
>>17703640
it does suck to get them though and I wouldn't want her to deal with that. I just hate this shit luck that I have.
>>
Only way to get it off in less than six hours is to cut the lip off with a knife, but that causes more problems than it solves.

Abreva is a coldsore medication that works really well in getting it to clear up faster than usual. But for most people that will still take a day or more. It is worth the $20 imo.

Just tell your gf you have a coldsore, try not to share drinks or snacks or kiss her. DO NOT eat her out without a dental dam (though I'd recommend just avoiding it all together). Give her a backrub and she'll probably feel better about not getting kisses.
>>
>>17703674
Thanks a ton, I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and be truthful. She's not my girlfriend, just someone I've been getting to know and tonight would be like our third time hanging out so if she changes her mind about everything then oh well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.