[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up? I have zero experience with this kind of thing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0483.png (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0483.png
151KB, 750x1334px
Did I fuck up? I have zero experience with this kind of thing, so I genuinely don't know. DMA is my city's art museum btw
>>
>>17703479
Honestly I would think Dinner is the more datey option.

But I really cant answer on if you fucked up
>>
That last reply is pointless and it screams "pls respond". That emoticon just makes me cringe, not only because it's a stupid emoticon, but also because that wasn't the time to use it at all. Other than that I see no problem.

Maybe you should've said something like "I was under the impression that getting coffee or dinner is as just as datey" or simply "Aren't we dating then?" if you wanted to be direct, but you didn't drop your spaghetti. Not all of them, at least.
>>
>>17703479
yeah, you fucked up
disregard this one and move on
>>
>>17703479
You don't talk often, as evidenced in the time of your texts. She dropped a hint that she doesn't want what you two do together to seem like a date.

This one isn't worth your time. If you keep doing shit with her, you're lodging yourself further into orbiter friendzone. Stop that now.

Even if she were slightly interested in you, she's playing stupid shit games and you should know those are huge red flags. Wishy-washy chicks who don't know what the fuck they want are pains in the ass. Stay away from them. Go after chicks who have an active, clear interest in you.
>>
dallasfag reporting in

just get coffee, if yall get dinner, just go to klyde warren and get food truck food and chat. its much more casual than a sit down place
>>
>>17703498
That's what I thought to, but evidently not according to her.

>>17703533
I tend to slightly change the way I text depending on who I'm with. I used the emoji because I thought I might be able to give off the impression that I considered it more of a comical situation. I considered saying somthing like that, but we've only been "out" once.

>>17703555
Other than what I've shown in the pick, we've texted relatively regularly. If a more clear sign of disinterest pops up though, I have no plans to stick around.

>>17703600
I hadn't thought of that. Assuming things go okay, I'll probably go with that
>>
>>17703715
>That's what I thought to, but evidently not according to her.

I'm near NYC, and really anything above Lunch is seen as dateish.

But Museums are probably near the bottom of the Date scale. With Dinner being one of the most datey things
>>
>Apologising
>More than one message reply
Never do these things.

>Her not wanting it to be "datey"
Not a good sign. Say coffee is fine and arrange a date, but don't hold your breath on any results.

My advice is read Models by Mark Manson. It's a great guide on how to have a successful love life and not PUA bullshit.
>>
>>17703479
why do you two take years to respond to each other? All these responses are super far apart, so why apologize that your was late. It does make it seem a little desperate honestly. Just go to dinner with her dude who cares.
>>
>>17704116
This guy has a point. Your messages are spread out massively. There is no real point it apologizing for late response.

I could understand if it was over a day later, or if responses were much closer on average.
>>
She doesn't sound very excited to see you.
As the other anon suggested, read Models by Mark Manson
>>
Yeah this is garbage. Low interest, non date = Next her

t. I also recommend reading Models by mark manson
>>
>>17703533
he used the emoticon because she used it too. This guy is an ultimate wizard. learn from him :'D
>>
>>17703479
>double texting
>saying you're sorry on the double text

Yes you did, cold shoulder her for a bit
>>
>>17703941
>>17704189
>>17704269
Which one, Models Attract Women Through Honesty?
>>
She's saying... Im not interested in you. She is likely out of your league. Or feels that way anyhow. Should have reaponded with, "it won't be datey, lol, I dont want to date you." And left it at that.
>>
>>17704337
Women want what they can't have. You have made yourself far too available with her obviously. Now she is trying to communicate it.
>>
>>17704342
how can you make urself something she cant have is the real question.
>>
>>17703479

If she really wanted to hang out with you she would have suggested an alternate date.

Reminds me of 2 weeks ago when I messaged some girl I met in the summer if she wanted to hang out again, then she says, "LOL I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MESSAGE YOU xD"...she clearly wasn't...we talk for awhile then I try to get her to hang out Friday and she blows a gasket on me cause "I'm being too pushy" and says that she now doesn't want to hang out.

Just really dumb typical hormonal stuff.
>>
You didn't really fuck up in these texts.

The "fuck up" already happened, which is why she didn't want to do anything 'datey.' I don't think you could've salvaged the situation.

Don't beat yourself up anon, on to the next one.
>>
>>17704337
that would be WAY too obvious sour grapes syndrome, losing double the dignity.
>>
>>17704337
She's definitely out of my league from the impression I got of her during our conversation over coffee, but since we share a mutual group of friends who are more or less "on my level" I thought I might have a chance.

Judging by these other posts, I doubt she was that interested in me to begin with. She's the kinda person to keep somone hanging because she thinks she's being nice. If she does respond, I will post updates
>>
gotta learn to NEVER use emoticons unless you're playing a game or something
>>
>>17703479
Stop typing like a cuck
>>
>>17703479
She may just not be the art museum type. Something to consider. Should have just gone with the flow and turned to dinner, have a fun night, schedule a second dinner somewhere marginally more expensive then seal the deal. Most women keep score consciously or otherwise of how much you've spent on them vs their price for putting out.

>>17704337
This is the aspergers response unless you're a solid 8+/10 or gay. Cold shoulder would have worked better if you had nothing else to say.
>>
File: 1.jpg (165KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
165KB, 719x1280px
>>17704408
Eh, we kinda are in a similarish boat?

I am trying to meetup with a girl I am friends with. But she is always "busy"

But our conversations more or less look like this.

I would say my girl is probably out of my league aswell
>>
>>17703479
Instead of beating yourself up, simply chalk it up to a lack of interest and move on.

I cannot see anything you did so very wrong here, she clearly wasn't into you hence the comment about not wanting to do something too "datey". I doubt you acting all 'alpha' over text was going to change that.
>>
>>17704483

Girls are only too busy for guys they're not interested in, don't waste your time with her.
>>
>>17704756
True. But with her, she just seems very shy. So that could play a role in this
>>
File: IMG_0484.png (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.png
157KB, 750x1334px
She responded a few minutes ago. It's pretty obvious how are, but just in case any of you wanted some closure.
>>
>>17704791

It's okay anon, this is a learning moment.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.