[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do I do now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: researchmilothatch.jpg (40KB, 523x436px) Image search: [Google]
researchmilothatch.jpg
40KB, 523x436px
Hi /adv/, I'm a 19 year old guy working his way through the first half of his Freshman College Year, studying for a degree in Computer Science. All during High School I was a very introverted and socially isolated guy. I didn't have much opportunity to date the girls at my old high school since most of them didn't interest me, and the class size wasn't very big.

I've met a girl that I think is very attractive in my classical history class, one of my favorite courses. It took me several weeks to work up the nerve to talk to her, but I did manage to. However, I have a problem. I only have my Classics class twice a week, during Tuesday and Thursday, and I can only see her then, and only talk to her after class. This can be difficult, though, since she tends to wrap up her things and leave class at a very brisk pace and I have to try to catch up with her. However, if I do manage to catch her after class, our paths pretty much line up and I can talk with her for a while, yet I still only see her twice a week.

It's difficult to talk with her, get close to her due to how little I actually see her after class. Being the idiot that I am, I gave her my number in a note asking her to text me. She has yet to.

She doesn't seem repulsed by me. I'm fairly average looking. If anything, I get the vibe that she's more shy, since she tends to sit by herself at the front of class and doesn't talk to many people in our class. In our first conversations, she had her roommate with her, and her roommate seemed to do most of the talking. As far as I can tell she seems pretty withdrawn.

I've been wracking my brain for a while on what to do, and I'm running out of time, since it's over half way through the semester as I might not see her again.
>>
Ask if she wants to get together to study sometime. Don't be too sad if it doesnt work out, a lit of first attempts don't when it comes to introversion. I would also suggest you might join a club or something too to improve your social skills a little. That helped me a bit anyhow.
>>
>>17703137
Bro do you go to concordia?
>>
>>17703148
This isn't actually my first attempt. I had a girl in high school that I wanted to get with. It didn't work out since she was gay, but we are very close friends
>>
>>17703161
No, I go to Purdue.
>>
bump for ideas
>>
>>17703137
Go for high school girls. Girls in college don't want you. When you graduate, you can go for college freshmen.
>>
>>17703195
Oh,well either way the studying route ir probably the best way to go with it. That way you can get to know each other outside of class. If she is shy/withdrawn, coming on strong could intimidate her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.