[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a wonderful girl. She is amazing. And I have had so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sad.jpg (125KB, 599x880px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
125KB, 599x880px
I met a wonderful girl.
She is amazing.
And I have had so much fun talking to her.

But as of Friday, I have felt nothing towards her. It was sudden, and without reason. Don't say "I burned out." I still know she is wonderful and know every reason I should love her.

Beyond that, I feel apathy towards everything. On Monday, I tried to imagine my family dying. And I felt nothing. I tried to recall a scenario that made me angry. I felt nothing. And when I see other girls around the school to whom I was previously attracted, I feel nothing. And when I see some idiot post a dirty image here on 4chan, I feel no sexual attraction like usual. Only today have I begun to feel any emotions again. I feel a distant sadness, but I'm not sure why. Everything in my life was going great.
I was happy on Thursday. On Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, I felt... empty.

I have ADHD and OCD (both are real diagnoses, no self-diagnosing), and I've been taking the same medicine (Adderall XR) for years, so I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Depression runs in my family. My mother and sister both have it.
Is it possible that I have it, too? I thought it was just supposed to make your sad days sadder, not completely remove any feeling, including sadness.
>>
Does depression affect your love towards someone?

If that isn't it, what are possible causes of what I'm experiencing? I just want to fall back in love with her again.

I want my heart back. I feel like the tin man
>>
bump
Please help me
>>
>>17702974
7cups.com while you wait people to respond here.
Do you feel that it's related to the fact that you met the girl? It seems like you think that meeting the girl is at least part of the reason you started feeling that way.
>>
>>17702974
Also, do you feel like you're stuck in thought? Like unable to stop thinking about something, and that thought is taking up so much focus and emotion that you can't really do anything else? For example: unable to stop thinking about the girl.
>>
>>17702974
Try going outside for a walk if the day is good enough. Trust me, it should help and it can't hurt. You'd be getting exercise if anything. Drive or walk to a nearby forest if there are some around, or just go walk around your neighborhood. I'm the guy from the previous two posts but I still can't come up with any really good advice, but I just remembered that my friend's gf has depression and she said it does wonders for her. If you don't want to do this, it's important that you do something. Do not just sit or lay on your bed, go do something physical and see if that helps.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.