[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My birthday is tomorrow. The last 5 birthdays or so I sat in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 560full-kodachi-kuno.png (353KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
560full-kodachi-kuno.png
353KB, 560x416px
My birthday is tomorrow. The last 5 birthdays or so I sat in my bed crying all day. No friends at all. Anything I can do tomorrow? Also poor as fuck
>>
Damn, you're pathetic. You should, like, work on that or something. Maybe meet some people. Maybe make some connections.
>>
>>17702967
Apply for a job, that's the birthday gift you should give yourself.
>>
1. Where are you from?
2. Are you old enough to drink?
3. Do you enjoy being outside?

There's always stuff you can do for your name day, even without people. We know your feels. Personally haven't had a good name day for over 7 years now so it's not an expectation anymore. Sometimes it's better to be alone, doing something no one else wanted to do with you. As long as you can have fun doing it, might as well take your day and make the most out of it.
>>
My birthday is tomorrow too.

I don't have much on my agenda.. I gotta work my usual 9-5, then I have a dinner with my mom at a diner, and then I get buy myself something nice and run on home.
>>
>>17702975
Easier said than done.
>>17702977
Im back in school currently and I cant have a part time job cause I get unenployment money.
>>17702978
1.) Germany
2.) Yes im 25
3.) I have no drive to do anything alone...which is quite a problem without any friends.
>>
>>17702967
Hey my birthday's tomorrow too anon

Happy birthday birthday bro
>>
You could pack a picnic and go to a park for dinner and watch the sunset. Check and see if there are any museums or zoos that are free or inexpensive to go to. Visit someone you haven't talked to in a while or call them and say hi. Being alone isn't fun but you can make the most of it by allowing yourself to embrace being able to do things alone. You will grow as a person and you'll be able to do/see whatever you want without another person making the decisions. It's an opportunity to be somewhat selfish, pamper yourself.
>>
>>17703070
I would visit someone but I have no one at all.
Guess kll treat myself to something nice to eat
>>17702988
Thank you anon happy birthday to you too
>>
>>17702986
For 3, I didn't say if you like doing things with people, I asked if you liked being outside.

I honestly love making a campfire for some reason. This is something simple almost anyone can do, takes a tiny bit of continuous effort, but once it starts going, you feel that weird sort of accomplishment that what you wanted to do started and ended to completion. This by itself is usually a better gift than what someone can give to you or try to help you experience. Not what I do, but that feeling. Sounds like that's what you need more than a good birthday.
>>
>>17702967

throw a party.

let me guess, every year you barely remind anyone, claim birthdays arent that big a deal, aren't important... then you get sad when everyone believes you instead of throwing a surprise party like some sort of sitcom meme.

we make our own happiness. want a happy birthday? make your own birthday. even if you have no friends, you can still find ways to have fun.

one year i had no friends (just moved) so i invited everyone off of 4chan over for a party. i ended up making some long term friends out of the situation. just post to /soc/ or whatever containment board you've wandered away from.

even if you get just a few people go play lasertag

>BUT BUT BUT NO MONEY

open up a credit card, credit account, or scale back on your money a bit. a night of laser tag is like 25 bucks, just eat a few ramen meals to compensate.
>>
>>17703194
Jokes on you theres no one I could even remind of birthdays being unimportant and stuff. I have 0 friends and my parents are dead. No siblings. Also live in a small-ish town in germany which doesnt help either. I know im making excuses but yeah
>>
>>17703217

>i know makming excuses
>BUT YEAH

but yeah is but nothing. you're making excuses.

the issue here isn't your birthday, the issue here is you. you are the common denominator in all your interactions.

i literally just fucking told you how to have a good time when you don't even have friends.

so maybe stop being a 'woe is me' cunt.
>>
File: 005Ac5iNgw1ey5sxv5g73j31kw13lk15.jpg (362KB, 2048x1425px) Image search: [Google]
005Ac5iNgw1ey5sxv5g73j31kw13lk15.jpg
362KB, 2048x1425px
i feel you OP, my birthday is on friday, last friday i sat in my car and cried a little while it rained because life was back, this time I'm going to play video and hang with much gf

go hiking, unless its cold, go take pictures, photography, free art museums? anything free in your area that a internet search can help you find?
>>
>>17703226
>one year i had no friends (just moved) so i invited everyone off of 4chan over for a party. i ended up making some long term friends out of the situation. just post to /soc/ or whatever containment board you've wandered away from.

t o p k e k

k
e
k

so if we could get back to reality, for one second, you'd realize anecdotal evidence isn't the end all be all

so you forcing your experience on OP literally means shit

anyway OP, what are things to do in your area that are free? events on campus?your interests?
>>
>>17703236
Its cold right now but maybe ill still go hiking. Sounds refreshing and it may clear my mind. I havent found anything free where I live unfortunately.
>>17703246
I dropped out of high school so im not in college / university yet. Still 2 years to go to get my hs diploma.
Im pretty much your typical nerd I guess even though I dont even enjoy video games and anime anymore. I just do it to kill time.
>>
Hey it' my birthday too! Happy bday anon!
>>
>tfw have friends and siblings that I love to death
>they still always forget or don't bother doing anything for my birthday
Birthdays suck, man.
>>
>>17703217

Are you a grill?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.