[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did the faded undercut as one suggested on /adv/ thanks sorry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: índice.jpg (96KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
96KB, 853x1280px
did the faded undercut as one suggested on /adv/ thanks
sorry for polluting this board with this seeming useless thread
>>
File: índice.jpg (95KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
95KB, 853x1280px
this is before
>>
You look like shit, but a better piece of shit than before. Now fix up everything else.
>>
>>17703069
^ this
You just have to dress better work out a bit and you are gonna get all the pussy you want boi.
>>
looks much better desu
>>
>>17702957

i actually suggested a hair cut, and i like this. shave your face, and stop looking bored though. guys with that expression look like they're legit retarded and cant react to stuff. a little emotion.
>>
Now just eat more and get an iron gym for pull-ups. Push-ups are okay if you want big man tits for some reason but girls really like toned shoulders and arms. Get a set of 15 and 25 lbs dumbbells as well and you're good, use the 15 in the morning and the 25 at night.

Also, quick tip for guys: stop wearing t-shirts as your main top after 15 years old. Get some button-ups, they just look better. Under a hoody, coat, jacket, anything. Even by itself, but t-shirts make you look like you never want to leave your living room.
>>
File: fully shaved.jpg (112KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fully shaved.jpg
112KB, 853x1280px
>>17703201
ok shaved
>>
>>17703303
Fuck the haircut id go manbun if i were you.
>>
You look like Rodney Ruxin from The League.

He was also the funniest, and had the hottest wife.
>>
>>17703303
Go get your eyebrows done professionally (check reviews) done, and learn to do them yourself so they look better, a nice eyebrow adds a lot to a person's overall beauty. Remember to take photos from above while not having your head directly face tell camera to make sure you look your best in pics
>>
>>17703348
Face the* camera
>>
>>17703303
Use witchazel pads on your face. Prevented me from breaking out daily pretty much.
>>
>>17703348
What are you fucking gay? Real men don't do their eyebrows
>>
>>17703740
Lol Socal bros know how to get bitches. Eyebrows are legit magnets son.
>>
>>17703740
exactly...what faggy advice is that lol
>>
>>17703303
I wasn't in any thread before or whatever, but you look nice, lad.
I'd get rid of that earring. Unless you're a woman or a early 18th century pirate, it looks bad.
>>
Looks good bro, WAAAY better than before. Keep that style and get it cut monthly if possible.
>>
>>17703201
IMO the facial hair suits the cut and you don't need to shave.

I agree about the pic taking though. Look into the camera and do a slight smile while slightly squinting your bottom eyelids up. Basically, do a slightly smug looking face.
>>
>>17703303
You look good with that cut and you're fairly decent looking. Just work on being confident. Girls love confident guys.
>>
File: pepe smug.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smug.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>17703893
like this
>>
>>17703907
Actually yes, but with less of a smile. Also, you want to face slightly to the side with your chin down, so that your jawline is defined.
>>
How many times is this autistic cunt going to post his ugly mong on this board?
>>
>>17702957
You still look like a gypsy. The sideburn is too long
>>
>>17703303
The earring looks like shit. I'm not against earrings. but the one you chose looks like a ballsack and maybe earrings don't suit you. LOSE THE EARRING YOU PIECE OF DICKERY.
>>
>>17703348
don't listen to this retard. Girls don't like guys which any alteration to their eyebrows.
>>
>>17702957
You need some bangs
Your forehead is too tall
>>
Everything is good now. Do push ups everyday. And try the following trick to enhance you masculinity: instead of keeping your teeth on eachother when your mouth is closed, try keeping your lips together but opening your jaws a little bit. With practice you can change your jaw line like that 80% of the time.
>>
>>17702957
yw
>>
File: índice.jpg (92KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
índice.jpg
92KB, 959x1280px
>>17703974
like this?
>>
>>17706105
you went up 2 points since you started this thread, nice.
>>
>>17706108
wow thats great
>>
>>17706105
What cut you ask for be specific
>>
>>17707111
you mean on the barber
>>
File: 1473860621533.png (356KB, 588x574px) Image search: [Google]
1473860621533.png
356KB, 588x574px
>>17702957
You just went from crackhead to crack dealer
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.