[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Messaging on Tinder vs. other sites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (212KB, 598x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 598x772px
Who here has Tinder success stories? I get a good amount of matches but I haven't ever met anyone from there. Is it generally true that if I'm matching people on Tinder, I should be ready for sex or trying to meet up the day of the match? I'm not really looking for that.

OkCupid I've had more success with since the people are generally a little more serious about dating, but Tinder has the more attractive normal girls.

How many messages should I be sending on Tinder before asking if they want to meet or something, is my question.
>>
Ive never heard of successful ventures on tinder.
Ive never even got a girl to message me back yet
>>
I had no matches for 2 months, but that's because I live in Europe and I'm very select about the girls I want to meet.
>>
Most matches won't meet, and the ones that do are as different from each other as all other instances of people dating.

I've met four women off tinder in my two years career:

Number one, met after about three days of chatting, fucked her twice on two different occasions, but didn't meet to fuck on the first date, it just happened anyway, since our date laster about eight hours.

Number two: got her to buy me a few beers on the same day we matched, then went home because I decided she wasn't for me.

Number three: met her a week after matching, and had gotten very explicit about what I was going to do to her. Fucked her for about two months, and basically fell in love and made her realize she never wanted to see me again, after I explained that the reason I couldn't be friends with my ex, was because we never really got over each other.

Number four: same beginning of story as above, but still fucking her (5 weeks since matching.) The sweetest pussy I've ever tasted, and will be seeing her indefinately.

Got two other matches I haven't met, but starting to warm them up.

I'm btw not really into one night stands, and want to date several women, developing lasting relationships with those that fit me. I'm not looking for an exclusive girlfriend, but might reconsider, if I meet someone that makes sense to stop fucking other women for.

Not sure if helpful, ask me anything
>>
>>17702990

This sounds pretty legit. I'm a little less excited about dating multiple girls at once, but something like this seems sensible.

I normally start with a funny pun or something about their profile that makes them laugh, or a gif or something. Then I get into trying to talk about them and it goes nowhere. What's the best way to keep the conversation going? And since it's almost like texting, how do you keep from seeming overbearing?

The entire app seems weird to me because I'm not really there just to fuck, and I'm not a total scumbag who is just gonna ask every girl to meet up ASAP. I like to know if the person on the other end is on the level or not.
>>
>>17702990 again
Realised I didn't really answer most of your questions.

>How many messages
I tend to believe that it's easier to incept the idea of meeting, if you play each match in accordance with their responses and your overall rapport. Some women are very hesitant, and got a lot to choose from, so you need to stand out in conversation. That, you won't do by giving yourself a limit to how many messages you are allowed to send before giving up. My general thumb og rule is start mentioning or at least alluding to something sexual within the first 48 hours into the conversation. It can be subtle, but don't avoid doing it, or she might think you're a creepy weirdo, and the transistion to sex can become awkward if remained unmentioned before you meet. (This is just my intuition, btw - it's good to know at least something about how well she responds to building attraction, before you give it a go.)

>I should be ready for sex or trying to meet up the day of the match? I'm not really looking for that.
Do you mean to say that you're not into having sex on the first date, or that you want to - but not on the same day as matching?
>>
>>17703005

I'll have sex on the first date, although I don't NEED to, y'know?

Sex on the day of matching is what I'd really prefer to avoid. I swipe through tinder more as a game than as a real way of meeting people to get down that night, y'know? Like, my last match, I swiped right on at 7 in the morning.
>>
>>17702997
funny pun might work for some. Who's to say what works, ey?
I'm funny in ways that many other people aren't, so won't make any sense for me to suggest doing the things I'm doing. Also, I get about two matches a month, so I might be doing something wrong. And most women I do talk to are single moms, wouldn't you believe.

I'm 32yo btw.

Basically, the way you start doesnt't really matter, as long as you get them to talk, and you're clever about how to write back. It's a good idea to be intelligent, and I happen to be both that and creative, so it's easy for me to give them an idea of who I am. I'm only interested in women who got brains of their own anyway, and I take it that those that don't respond well on my attempts are usually quite null and void. I'm a professional artist and published author, so that helps. I mention that I paint, in a non show-offy way, by casually mentioning working in the studio 8not being specific about what kind of studio at first, makes them ask questions - which is in itself a way of investing their time in me,) and as soon as we got something going, I'll joke about making them my muse and having them sit for me, etc, which again is easy to transition in to being naked, and what else one could do with clothes off. It's all about building. If you go straight for the "I want to fuck you so bad," it's mostly not going to work, but if you allude to it in the beginning, it should come as such a surprise to her, if you mention how you wouldn't mind waking up next to her, or something of that nature.

My best advice for text game is be descriptive of other sensory stumilation than visual, and use adjectives: warm, hard, moist, soft, tight, firm are infinities apart from "u look so hot" and "show me ur sweet ass". The latter is what men want, not what get women wet, so when you write, you have to remind yourself that you're writing for a woman. I only learnt this myself a couple of years ago, and boy does it work.
>>
>>17703043
it shouldn't* come as a surprise

forgot to finish my train of though in that sentence: if you build up sexual language over the course of a day or so (given that she actually responds quickly enough for it to count as a conversation,) by the end of the day you might have planted enough ideas into her head, that you can tell her how bad you want her, and she won't pull away, but tell you the same.

With the chick I'm fucking at the moment, she went from "maybe meet up for a coffee on thursday?" to "I want you deep inside me as soon as I see you" and sending me nudes in the matter of twelve hours, because I started alluding, and slowly building. This was four of five days after matching, because I was busy fucking this girl I met during summer, over the weekend, so didn't write much to the woman in question during the first days. I had her naked on my studio bed within two hours of meeting her for the first time, but by then I already felt that I knew her, since we had been chatting all day for several days. That's my preferred style.

I'm not really into the job interview style of first dates. Also I grew up in a culture where that style of dating is merely somewhat adopted from Hollywood by posh people. I want the women I meet for the first time to already have gotten off on their own over texts I've sent them.
>>
bumping for return of op
>>
>>17703043
That's generally true about what men and women want. I've met one girl who was the exception to that, she actually preferred and wanted a guy to say simple things like "u r so hot" instead of something descriptive and sensory-based. Not really related, I just always thought she was kind of bizarre for that preference.
>>
>>17704126
very rarely do you encounter girls you get more turned on by visuals, but they do exist.

Some also get more turned on by unconventional ideas, like fucking a dirty janitor in his basement sex den type stuff.
>>
I actually met my now boyfriend on Tindr nearly a year ago now! but i met up with a small number of people before that happened. I tend to find that matching someone isn't hard but be prepared for people to ghost you or not respond after you've matched. It happened to me a lot even if i was just looking for casual hookups. The best advice i can give if you've matched and you're looking to hook up, talking a short amount of time before meeting up is good so neither person gets bored and you both know where you stand. i think 1-2 days of talking and it's good to ask to meet then but you can't predict the outcome because a lot of people will change their minds, you just got to be open and honest.
>>
>>17703096
>>17704042

OP is back... I'm really not any good at sexual talk, so that's limiting. I don't know how to say that kind of stuff without being a total creep - I'm a lot better at physically showing this kind of stuff.

It's not like I can't be sexual, that's not it. I'm 30 and have been with multiple girls, but saying a bunch of sexual stuff seems weird over text. I guess I'm open to tips, but it all seems forced.
>>
>>17702947
lel any girl who needs a fucking dating website or app has some serious issues. why do you think most of them are flooded by single mothers because no guy wants them for a reason. most actual normal girls don't need that shit.
>>
I've heard people have good luck on tinder but I never do. I have gotten a couple people to talk a little but I don't get a ton of matches and most are land whales. Might just be shitty pictures because I wouldn't exactly call myself ugly. Shit seems rigged. Have a girl I know who literally has thousands of matches literally every thirsty man woman and child trying to fuck and she isn't super hot. Must be nice to be a female :(
>>
>>17704970

OP again. I have success with women offline. The thing is, walking up to a girl just because you think she's hot normally turns into meeting someone you have nothing in common with. You dance the same old dance, you maybe hook up, realize you have nothing in common, and that's that.

At least with online dating, you have some kind of idea that someone has something in common with you before wasting your time.
>>
File: IMG_4525.jpg (82KB, 750x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4525.jpg
82KB, 750x849px
She was a bot.

I've only matched with bots.
>>
I met my fiance on Tinder and we will be marrying in 2017
>>
>>17704953
Being a total creep is only an issue if you don't follow up. Don't take these things so serious. Remember to have fun.

Creepy:
>seeking eye contact with a girl across the room
>look away as soon as she looks back at you, or continue to stare with a dead look on your face

Not creepy:
>seeking eye contact
>smile and nod when she locks eyes with you, then walk up to her and talk if she smiles back
>>
>>17705030
kek, thanks for the material
>>
I've matched with, met up, and had sex with a woman on the same day before on tinder and let me tell you that shit is purely physical and ridiculous. It's nothing like what you'd imagine.

>Girl wasn't planning on having company over
>But you've turned her on and convinced her to think about having sex that night
>She scrambles to make her place presentable only to half ass it and make herself presentable instead
>Thankfully she rooms with someone and has the place to herself for a week so no surprise show ups
>Most girls still live with parents
>That awkward 10-30 minute intro to each other not sure if you should talk first or get right into it

One night stands leave you feeling empty inside but I'll be damned if it isn't a great experience to fuck a hot stranger with no consequences other than the fact that you might not see them again or have sex with again.

But sometimes it can be really horrible like how girls can be extremely gross and not bathe for 4 days
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.