[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slapped a girl and left a bruise... Will I go to jail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
Had a stressful day at work, had a fuck buddy come over to help me relieve stress. She's one of those annoying "I like witty banter lolz" types and just was just being particularly annoying. During our bantz she hit a nerve so I just lost my shit and slapped her as hard as I could and she just left without saying a word. I don't really care about getting to bang her again as much as I care about being sued for assault. It's been a couple days and I haven't gotten any phone calls or anything. should I preemptively lawyer up?
>>
>>17702885
Yes, you deserve it too.
>>
>>17702885
You sound like an asshole. I hope you go to jail.
>>
>>17702891
"lulz sarcasm witty banter" pseudo intellectual girls need to have their shit slapped DESU nobody likes an insufferable cunt
>>
>>17702901
just like nobody likes an autistic faggot who cant take a joke that ends up in jail. everybody wins.
>>
>>17702885
yes probably
>>
File: 1456530950493.gif (627KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1456530950493.gif
627KB, 500x363px
>>17702901
>people actually believe this
>>
>>17702901
Girls like that are annoying and deserve a corrective slap in theory sure, but you don't actually slap them you fucking basement dweller.

Tons of annoying women on Earth. Doesn't mean you attack them though.
>>
probably not. It was just the 2 of you and inside your own house (that's a pretty big deal), she can't prove shit. You could say that "she started it". Make up a story about how she got really angry and started throwing stuff around and push you or maybe how she slapped you first or something like that. Think it through beforehand, from the moment you started your "bantz" to the slap. Look up the common lie giveaways and make sure you're not making any of them.

Either way it's only a slap. I doubt anyone will give enough of a shit, least of all the legal system. Better to have a story that puts you in a favorable lie anyways. With all the false male on female violence reports that are happening lately the chance that other people will believe the victim is exaggerating, omitting some parts of the story or straight-up lying is increased too, so you might as well take advantage of that.

I wouldn't bother with a lawyer if I were you though. I really, REALLY doubt it will come to a process. You can ask for a lawyers opinion though, just to be sure.
>>
>>17702929
Thanks senpai
>>
>>17702891
this she gave you the privilege of sticking your dick on her and this is how you repay her. you are a massive faggot op.
>>
>>17702888
>>17702891
>>17702905
>>17702959
>the privilege

god, you all need to fucking neck yourselves.

please, go back to tumblr, no on fucking wants you here
>>
>>17703009
>no on fucking wants you here
Do something you whinny faggot.
>>
>>17702959
Privilege of me fucking her too. I can do without her and she's not the only girl I was fucking. Go away.
>>
>>17703009
Yes, what a truly awful Tumblr-like thing it is to not think that you are automatically entitled to or owed sex from the opposite gender.
>>
>>17702901
Nobody likes an insufferable dick, either. Rational, mature adults understand that unleashing physical violence against a person who verbally irritates you is rarely, if ever, acceptable.
>>
>>17702885
you may not go to jail this time or the next but one day you'll smack around the wrong girl and she'll either file a complaint or tell a friend that happens to enjoy beating the fuck out of guys like you. Watch your back pussy
>>
>>17703026
Yes, you truly are god's gift to women; a marvel of sexual prowess. I'm sure she'll regret losing the blessing of your favor almost immediately.
>>
>>17702885

How do you know you left a bruise if she just walked out and you have had no contact for two days?
>>
>>17702885
Go threaten to beat the fuck out of her so she better keep her mouth shut, just make sure no one else is around.
>>
>>17703033
Based on OP's other posts in this thread, I'm assuming he just believes he's as good at hitting women as he thinks he is at fucking them.
>>
>>17702901
agreed desu imo senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YipKPjgFaqE
>>
>>17703031
>>17703045
>girl knows her worth
>" you go girl flaunt it you're a bad bitch the world is your oyster"
>guy knows his worth
>"what an entitled shithead. Lol this fucker thinks he's good at fucking women let's knock him down a peg fucking cocky asshole omg"

You're pathetic, all of you.
>>
>>17703031
Nice sarcastic agree and amplify. Yawn. Got any other tricks Scruffy?
>>
Plot twist: she's so turned on thinking about how hard you slapped her and is secretly craving for you to hit her up again
>>
>>17703104
kek.
>>
>>17703104
Wouldn't be surprised. It's no secret women get off to being abused
>>
>>17702885
Now this might sound crazy, but have you done the strange human tradition called apology?
>>
>>17703063
Lol this honestly... So true...

I still think slapping a woman is some scumbag shit if not to literally defend yourself. Get a handle on your anger you overgrown child
>>
>>17702885
F
>>
>>17703263
What if she liked it?
>>
>>17702885
>Will I go to jail?
One can only hope. Better pick up some witty banter before Tyrone teaches you other things.
>>
>>17703421
Done nothing to go. Don't know why I keep seeing these names. I don't know or talk to anyone with that name.
>>
>>17702885
Anyone who uses the word bantz is automatically a faggot so enjoy getting your asshole reamed by a huge black man named Bubba.
>>
>>17703441
>huge
for you and OP
>>
>>17703425
You physically assaulted another person, what more are you supposed to do to earn a jail cell? Given your failure to even acknowledge your responsibility, it's only a matter of time till you do something worse.

> I don't know or talk to anyone with that name.
Yet. Besides, no need to talk with him.
>>
>cant handle the bantz

wow what did she say you gigantic pussy?
>>
>>17702885
No girls I know would go to the cops over one smack, but they sure as hell would tell their friends. Watch yourself.
>>
File: blacked.jpg (347KB, 1057x1229px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
347KB, 1057x1229px
>>17702885
>During our bantz she hit a nerve
what did she say? something about your small dick?
>>
>>17702885
that is what you get for trying to bang one of those "witty banter types." Liam Neeson will find you and you will go to jail all over slapping some SJW try-hard little shit of a human being. It is your turn on the bottom of the luck see-saw.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.