[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal immigrant/Overstayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161016-WA0005.jpg (115KB, 1491x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161016-WA0005.jpg
115KB, 1491x839px
I know a really rich guy, his kids nanny is a Philipino overstayer in the UK her visa expired anout 5 years ago so shes now illegally in the uk. I feel like reporting her. I am fuelled more by my immense hatred for him than by the law. Shes collateral damage.
>>
>>17702613
Why do you hate her? if she did harm to you or someone you know, do it. But do it anonymously.
>>
I dont hate her, i hater her employer and it will get to him. Shed collateral damage
>>
>>17702613
Rich guy will use lawyers to get out of any trouble and get another nanny
>>
Either way I've caused him inconvenience and that would make me happy even if i ruffle his feathers a bit. Furthermore he is well known so if the media get a hold of this they'll have a field day with his reputation.
>>
>>17702613
just kill his dog or knock down his mailbox or maybe burn down his house. No way your appetite will be sated by ridding him of his nanny.
>>
https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime

Report that bitch mate...It always gives me pleasure to know that just tiny tips like these could potentially have life-changing consequences.
>>
Ahaha you guys are just as fucked up as me. Right, im doing it now i was having second thoughts because she didn't do shit to me but that bitch is getting deported
>>
He will also face a fine of 20grand since he's hiring an illegal
>>
>>17703704
i dont think its right to ruin someone elses life for the sake of pissing off this guy you hate

i know its illegal, but who is it harming? the only thing you'll get out of this is the short lived satisfaction of making him busy for a while (hes definitely going to get another nanny), while that woman and her family could go through many years of hell

its up to you. take a minute to think about it
>>
>>17703712
the way you describe this rich guy, makes it sound like 20k is not much to him. i'm sure he'll be upset, but only for a brief moment.
>>
She's a non-white invader in a white country. Obviously you should report her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.