[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1452923864082.gif (687KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1452923864082.gif
687KB, 245x245px
I get along with pretty much very well, I like everyone and everyone likes me. I really have no social problems and making friends is easy for me. Both male and female.
I've never been in a romantic relationship but girls are attracted to me, I however am usually not.
But there is this one girl in particular I seem to have major issues just talking to her, when it comes to her I watch every word and tend to give generally too many fucks about what I am doing. I can't approach her without feeling like a pussy, a feeling which I haven't really felt for some years.
How do I stop giving a fuck?
>>
pls respond
>>
File: 1470972352250.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470972352250.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>17702610
You are prob in love anon good for you. JUST don't fuck it up by being a creep and try to train yourself talking to her.
>>
You let yourself understand that all emotion is just in your head. Relationships these days always end up badly so don't risk it, unless if you want your life fucked. No human being has some magical bullshit love at first sight nonsense. It's just our mind picking out a sexual partner and nothing more. So, the more you get laid then the less you'll care.
>>
Addendum
I'vr been talking to her via phone (Whatsapp) for months in the beginning of this year. Got to know her better. Whenever I talked to her in real life I felt like all of my confidence is gone by a second and can't think straight. Ended up asking her out for a dinner, which she replied to with I'll think about it. At that point I just got fed up with all the fucking insecurities I feel just by her presence and deleted her from my snapchat and stopped talking to her irl and online.
After a 4 month break, I started seeing her regularly again. Again, I really have no trouble having fun and talking with males and females, I really don't care what other people think about me and it's easy to talk with them. Basically all of this just disappears when I think about her.
Now that I am starting to see her again, I kind of want to talk to her again. Which I did by messaging her on Whatsapp.
Today, when we both crossed in the hallway, I felt like looking away, weak, insecure. I swear by the lord of the two universes only this fucking female human being manages to do this. I don't want anyone to have this much power ove me by just existing.
PLEASE
HELP
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE
SHE LITERALLY MADE ME BLOGPOST ABOUT MYSELF
THIS ISN'T LIKE ME AT ALL
>>
What does your heart tell you?
>>
>>17702769
rape and muder then suicide
>>
>>17702784
You could do that OR you can ask her out and stop being a pussy. Think about her like you think about everyone else she is a human just like you me and all the people you know.
>>
>>17702825
>>17702748
i already did
xd
i just want to remove her from my thoughts man
no one should be able to influence you that much, especially if the feeling is not mutually strong...
>>
please respond
>>
feels bad man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.