[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls pretend to be vegans all of a sudden? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1470057028419.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470057028419.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
Why do girls pretend to be vegans all of a sudden? Is it because being a feminist doesn't get them enough attention anymore?
>>
they think it will prevent them from turning into massive cows
>>
they actually want to be vegans, but it's easy to give up as it's a difficult transition. Men dramatically try this too.
Also feminism isn't for attention, would be the opposite.
>>
this isn't asking for advice, you're whining. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: uhmm.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
uhmm.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>17702746
>Also feminism isn't for attention, would be the opposite.
>>
>>17702753
This.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17702591
Some girls do. Some girls actually subscribe to vegan beliefs. Despite your sperg impulses, not everything women do is for attention.
>>
>>17702591

Women are more likely to come to veganism via the "aawww the poor little animals" and "it'll help me lose weight/stay thin" route.

Guys generally give less of a fuck, especially outside cities where most guys have already killed an animal, seen many others killed and processed, and has gotten over any associated guilt.
>>
>>17702884
>not everything women do is for attention

Lol no
>>
>>17702753
t. attention vegan
>>
>>17702884
>Some girls actually subscribe to vegan beliefs
So they just now decided to 'save the poor animals' and before they just didn't know that meat is made from animals? Fuck off.
>>
the only vegan girl i known went from vegetarian to full vegan cause she legit gives a fuck about animal rights. shes also a feminist and shes exactly how you imagine a vegan feminist to be
>>
>>17703192
What an idiot you are. Many people get into veganism one of two ways:

1. Being propagandized into realizing that the human body does not need meat (debatable)

2. Actually seeing the process behind how meat arrives at their table and being horrified, as well as how much filth is tolerable in the meat they eat.

I'm not a vegan but I do know vegans, and of course they fucking knew meat was made from animals. They often didn't realize the horror animals experience on their way to becoming burgers and sausages. I have a friend that became vegan after reading The Jungle in high school. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but being forced to observe it can surely change an opinion.

Why don't you have a problem with vegan men? Because you're a sperg that hates women for perhaps a litany of reasons. Fuck off yourself lol, typical dis/adv/antaged being.

Also, vegan women have great tasting pussies. Would happily date one that wasn't annoying/forcing it on me.
>>
>>17703192
yes you fucking idiot. modern industrial farming is fucking nothing like farming from any period of time in any culture on the planet including our very own humble, land stealing, indian kill origins.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.