[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interracial dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1466690285934.jpg (50KB, 242x323px) Image search: [Google]
1466690285934.jpg
50KB, 242x323px
Falling in love with a black girl?

Sup /adv/ i was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience as me, Im 19, still live at home, mexican/irish, and attend community college. I met a girl on my third week of this semester and started talking to her and fucking around. when it didnt work out with that girl, i began talking to her best friend. We've recently been talking every night for a couple weeks and have gotten really close. At this point we're very close and i can't hold back my feelings anymore, and by the end of this week i'm going to tell her. My family is somewhat racist and wouldn't go as far as disowning me for dating a black girl, but would look down on me for doing it. All my friends would look down on me and treat me differently and might stop talking to me if i date her. (all my friends browse 4chan, and hate nigs)

So does anyone have any similar experiences with dealing with interracial dating? How do i tell my family i fell in love with a black girl? Am i racist for wondering this?

>inb4 nigger, black jokes, and racist posts
>>
>>17702431
You just tell them. It's up to you to decide if she's worth it. They'll either brush it off as a one-time thing, protest but eventually accept it, or make you move out.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>17702431
I was dating a black girl, and my dad would always make fun of me.

But, he knows I have a bigger dick than him, so I reference that when he brings her up, implying his little white dick wouldn't be enough to satisfy her pussy, and that I'm bigger than all the black dudes she's been with before if any.
>>
>>17702431

You like who you like OP. It's not under your family's or anyone else's authority to tell you who you can date. If they have a problem with it, it's for them to deal with, not you.

Be your own man. Do what and who you like. Trust your own feelings and don't twist them to fit someone else's agenda - you'll only wind up miserable that way.
>>
>>17702431
Assuming she's not a hoodrat, bring her to meet them and do things together. They'll probably still be racist at heart but hopefully view her as one of the "good ones". You aren't racist, you're just too worried about their opinion.
>>
You have terrible friends. If you're happy and there's no obvious red flags just roll with it.
>>
>>17702431

I really doubt your friends give that much of a shit who you date. You're over thinking this far too much because you're 19 and an idiot

Stop being a stupid nigger about it and just ask her out you beaner cuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.