[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A hot friend from high school just called me and asked me if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: x9yTG.jpg (275KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
x9yTG.jpg
275KB, 1200x892px
A hot friend from high school just called me and asked me if I wanted to be in a dick sucking contest, but I said no because I have a gf.

I know I did the right thing but I still feel so sad /adv/. I'm barely 18 and a freshman here in college. I feel like having a gf is killing the college experience.
>>
The college experience isn't always (or even often) wild party bullshit. There's the couples that learn skills and hobbies together. The bohemian types who won't fucking shut up and stop debating during open mic night. The brogineers making wild shit after everyone else has left lab.

Forging good relationships and friendships you can be proud of is more important than doing wild shit that your 35 y/o self should be ashamed of.
>>
>>17702396
I've thought about that too. It's that wild parties are so hyped up. I think if I got a taste of it I'd realize it's stupid.

I dunno. I think I'm using my gf as an excuse to stay in my dorm and play games too. I'm socially anxious and an introvert. I usually just go to class, play games, and workout.
>>
>Dick sucking contest

1.) You would probably catch something

2.) While it would feel good, it's disgusting and degenerate.

I guarantee you would regret it, and that's if you didn't have a GF.
>>
>>17702423
In hindsight it does sound hella seedy. I think of myself as a fairly morally grounded person. I think I would think wtf am I doing if I went with them.
>>
why are you with your gf if you want to have college "experience"
stupid kid
>>
>A hot friend from high school just called me and asked me if I wanted to be in a dick sucking contest
We're having a very different college experience.

Sounds like a good way to catch super aids though.

>>17702396
>The brogineers
I prefer the term fungineer
>>
>Dick sucking contest

How does that even work? It sounds enormously gay.
>>
>>17702525
I'm not even sure. I asked what that would even entail and she said I'd have a girl and another dude would have a girl. Then the girl who makes the dude cum first wins. It was probably a party or something that she was going to with some girlfriends.

Trust me I felt retarded just typing that out.
>>
My ex fell for the meme and so we broke up. I was devastated for a while, but drowned my sorrows in new women and finally doing all the things I'd always wanted to do but held off on because of her.

I do not regret it.

So, OP. Based on my experience with it, you can go ahead and leave her. Both your lives will be better for it. Your newfound excitement may be short-lived and you'll come to realize the huge mistake you made in a few months like my ex did, but it'll probably be a fun little ride and her life will ultimately improve because of it.
>>
>>17702393
I wouldn't want to be judged by my dick sucking skills either op
>>
>the college experience
you took out loans for this
holy shit did i hate college
>>
>>17702676
This is how I chose to interpret it, too
>>
>>17702393
For all you know someone asked your gf to participate in a dick sucking contest and she agreed. She may have done it already or she is slated to be the girl sucking off the other guy or a different contest all together.

Having said that the contest has way too many variables to actually be a contest. Some guys blow quickly if touched. Its more the entertainment value of convincing and watching a couple dumb cunt girls huff and puff.
>>
>>17702393
if you have to go to one of those then youre clearly not good with women and youre going to be alone for the rest of college. do you even love her?
>>
I think you made the right decision. Dick sucking contest sounds like a one way ticket to VD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.