[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (298KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 800x1200px
Not asking for advice, strictly, but i'd like it if you could enlighten me about this topic.
I have a female friend who's had a bit of a change in attitude and behavior, and i've thought of some reasons why.
She used to be a really sweet and innocent girl (fact, not an assumption) but has steadily adopted an increasingly liberal view on her own sexuality, and started engaging in casual sex, drugs, etc. to the point of actively shaming others for lacking sexual experience, and (unrelated) manipulating her friends' feelings, betraying their trust, lying etc.
What i wonder is, could this outburst of promiscuity have something to do with the fact that she was raped back in 2012?
She's stated it herself, that she was "innocent" before the rape, but then chose to learn all about sex afterward in order to avoid getting hurt again.

Could this slut behavior be a coping mechanism, or at least a reaction to a traumatic sexual experience? Is this common, or is she just a slut?

(If it's relevant, i have another friend who also got raped and she didn't turn into a manipulative slut.)
>>
Maybe she just wants to fucking explore who she is.
>>
>>17702307
Actual psychologist here, timing is really important here, if the rape and her behavior change coincide then you can safely assume there is a relation, otherwise is too hard to say and maybe >>17702309 is right.

Or maybe is something entirely different and you have no way of knowing because women are weird.
>>
>>17702309
this

have you considered that it might not be your job to analyze or judge her life?
>>
Many-phase-having and somewhat crazy grill perspective:

I went from so innocent I didn't know what whore meant to an alt-girl psuedo-slut in 2 years. There wasn't a reason I could give you or any therapist at the time or now could give me. I wanted to be like the cool kids, tried too hard, got bitter, became an edgelord and thought my shit was cute. Mellowed out a little before college, hit college still thinking my crass ~*so open*~ shit was better than acting fucking normal and slowly grew out of it. Still very liberal, still very open, just found my chill and don't need to tell people around me every five minutes in the grossest way possible.
>>
>>17702309
>>17702334
Its not my job but maybe i just want to understand people and the reasons behind their actions, yeah?
>>
>>17702356

What age?
>>
>>17702360
Whose age?
>>
>>17702344
>hit college still thinking my crass ~*so open*~ shit was better than acting fucking normal and slowly grew out of it

thank god

it's so cringey when girls do this, i know one who's acting this way now
>>
...mind tries to become one single focused consistent thing.
If you want something now, and the opposite happened to you in the past, mind tries to integrate both parts.
And what you tell about her, sounds like a mind, trying to get consistent again.... not beautiful - still normal. Alternative would be 2 parts of mind, trying to change and fighting each other - which means depression, schizophrenia etc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.