[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i just asked this girl to hangout and she said shes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1477363287312.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477363287312.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Hey guys i just asked this girl to hangout and she said shes down. I havent dated anyone in 2 years so im pretty rusty when it comes to social cues. I was wondering what might be a decent first date idea for someone that lives in nyc. And should i pay for the date or split it? Both of us are unemployed right now but not really struggling.
>>
Just take her to a nice coffee shop after lunch and take her to some lowkey live music event in central park, or some place like that
It'll be nice.
If you keep it up long enough, winter's coming up and you could take her ice skating
>>
And you should always pay if its a date date
>>
>asked this girl to hangout
>date
>>
>>17702274
She mentioned some guy awkwardly asking her on a date and i asked how the date went as a joke and she said she let him down easy and told him they should remain "friends" and how he got a gf later and mentioned in parenthesis "(which means theres hope for us all)"
I took the hint and asked if she wanted to hangout
>>
>>17702269
So i should take her to lunch and then get coffee after?
How do you even know when theres a performance at central park?
>>
>>17702266
The person who invites pays. After the first couple of dates she should start inviting you or offering to pay. Alternating paying is better than splitting, which can't help feeling cheap and chintzy.
>>
Should i have specifally used the word "date" to avoid any confusion?
>>
>>17702288
Well, i'd say lunch is optional
Just agree to meet, or pick her up in the late afternoon, and get some coffee, it's what i did for my first date with my current gf and it worked fine for me.
The live music is tricky, but you can find out at bars, coffee places, local venues, etc
>>
>>17702286
>I took the hint
What hint
>>
>>17702313
Idk like i said im pretty rusty but to me it seemed like throughout the convo she was hinting i should ask her out maybe?
>>
>>17702322
It doesn't sound anything like a hint to me. She didn't hint at you to ask her out, and you didn't ask her out on a date
>>
>>17702312
Thanks man will take it into consideration
>>
>>17702323
She was leading the conversation to the dating topic so i assumed she wanted me to ask her out. I probably shouldve specifically used the word date so i guess ill find oit if it actually is a date when we go out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.