[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you escalate thing sexually with a female friend? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1646.jpg (58KB, 344x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646.jpg
58KB, 344x467px
How do you escalate thing sexually with a female friend? I've known her for about a year and suddenly I've realized I'm into her and want to try for romance.
>>
Bump, someone must have experience with this
>>
>>17702179
>escalate
Kek.

If she didn't want to do you in one year, it's unlikely that she suddenly will want to do it now. Safe yourself the embarrassment and go for another girl.
>>
Get close while flirting, if she's smiling then keep upping the ante, eg. waist, shoulder, hands. If you get a green light go for a kiss, easy to tell if someone is close to your face or looking at your lips, licking theirs etc. Then if it goes well you "escalate".

in short, get closer, literally.
>>
>>17702179
alcohol is your friend :)
>>
>>17702738
What this guy said.

There are so many women out there.
>>
moving out of the friendzone you mean? The only thing that I tried is openly discussing it. Nothing else worked.

"I always wanted to try: Hey I'm kinda horny, wanna go at it? Why not..."
>>
If she hasn't responded physically back, she don wanna bone ya m8
>>
>>17702738

Yeah normally I wouldn't try this, but it's not like I was a beta orbiter hoping for something to happen. I just didn't know this girl that well until recently, and in the last few months she's been wanting to hang out a lot. We playfully flirt every now and then, just not sure how to escalate because I don't want it to seem out of nowhere.
>>
>>17702179
Forget it, you're her friend by now and nothing else. Don't do it unless wou want to lose her friendship without getting anything in return.
Next time just be a Man and know from the start what it is you want.
>>
>>17702179

>female friend

Lost cause, she sees you as an orbiter. Bail and never talk to her again.
>>
Just get wasted a hit on her. Not hard bro
>>
>>17702179
>How do you escalate thing sexually with a female friend

Won't happen. Once she sees you as a friend that's all you'll ever be to her, you should have made your move early.
>>
>>17702179
get drunk together
>>
>>17702179
All three of my serious girlfriends (>1yr) were my friends for a long time first. It's not impossible. Drink, flirt, get some playful physical contact going and be perceptive of her body language. It's usually not hard to tell when a girl wants you to kiss her. The thing is, it'll only work out if she's actually into you and just hasn't made a move herself. If you're just dense about this shit like me, she'll probably be like holy shit anon, finally. Otherwise get ready for an awkward rejection.
>>
>>17704845
Can you expand on the body language, anon? What should I be looking for?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.