[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for approaching Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
Alright boys, I'm in a shitty situation. Last December I met this girl and we hit things off really well. We were just FWB for 2 months, but then started dating and life was good. We dated for a few months, but broke up around March. I'm not gonna go into detail because its a long story I doubt anyone cares about, just know its a mess. While we got along really well and we both really liked each other, I wasn't a good boyfriend and honestly a huge cunt. I made a lot of mistakes, and I hurt her with a lot of things that I did, and I've felt terrible about it.

After the break up, she blocked me on Facebook, Snapchat, and my phone number. I'm gonna be honest guys, since the break up I haven't lost feelings. I've been with other girls since then, and while I never compare them to her, by the end of it I realize it was never as good, I wasn't as happy. I really like this fucking girl, and I understand why she won't give me a second chance, and I don't blame her. But I have genuinely changed a lot, I realized everything I did, and I know that if she gave me a chance it wouldn't ever happen again.

I talked to a friend and his ex about it, they gave me some advice that seems crazy to me. They told me to confront her in person. I know where she works, I could easily spend a day around the area hanging out until she gets off work and try talking to her. It seems crazy, and illegal, but to be honest I think I'm going to go through with it tomorrow.

Don't go easy on me boys, I need this. Should I do it?
>>
guys like you are the fucking worst, if you know you fucked up and were a cunt to her then why tf are you gonna confront her?!? confront her about what? the fact that you were a dick? dude just stop. she obviously wants nothing to do with you. when girls still want something to do with their ex ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS and here she just really doesn't want you no more so back off and move on
>>
Yeah don't do this
>>
>>17701738
Was gonna say the same thing. Confront her in person. Tell her what you wrote her. You like her and haven't lost feelings and have genuinely changed after some time and realizing you're a fucking idiot.

>>17701747
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17701747
Like I said in the post, I understand why she left and I don't blame her. But when we were together we made each other happy, I just made a lot of mistakes and hurt her. I think if I get another chance I can prove to her I won't make the same mistakes.

>>17701751
Thank you. I just feel like it might be a bit much and rude of me to do. I want to be fair to her, that is really important to me. I don't want to keep hurting her.
>>
>>17701751
the bitch wants nothing to do with him why tf should he try and approach her for? she deserves better and obviously realizes it if he blocked him on everything. you stupid ass you kill yourself
>>
File: Eva_Congrats.gif (557KB, 500x341px)
Eva_Congrats.gif
557KB, 500x341px
I'm in a similar situation, treated a girl I loved like shit, got dumped, grew, want her back. She asked for time recently and we're not talking but I suppose the key difference between you and I is that she never blocked me or iced me out.

My advice to you is; do what you have to do. I did some real soul searching today and I realised that, no matter how much you change, a girl you've mistreated has zero reason to give you another shot, but at the end of the day, you have nothing to lose.

Go for it.
Let us know how it goes.
>>
>>17701758
I'm not claiming to be the perfect guy, I never have and never will. But again, I made her happy despite the mistakes that caused us to break up. At one point she was too good for me, maybe she still is now, but I want to try and show her I can change.

>>17701761
I feel kind of the same way. She doesn't owe me anything, but I really want to try. The whole break up was a huge fucking mess, and it took me months for me to even realize how in the wrong I was.
>>
>>17701754
There's no reason for you not to do this. You want her back. You've changed. She used to like you. It could really fucking work out well if she's reasonable. If not, drop it. Try this and if it doesn't work, don't bother.

>>17701758
Because he changed. You are a fucking retard. Stop posting and buy bleach.

>>17701761
True. She has zero reason to give him another chance. But she might. She could very well think hey this could be what I wanted.
>>
>>17701768
I think I'm just mainly scared of how to approach her. I'll see her when she leaves work, but what I'm just gonna fucking stroll up? I know what I'm going to say, but again I want to be fair and not freak her out. I'm trying to think of a good way to approach her.
>>
>>17701767
>I feel kind of the same way. She doesn't owe me anything, but I really want to try. The whole break up was a huge fucking mess, and it took me months for me to even realize how in the wrong I was.

Do it. You've got one shot to tell her how you feel. If she rejects you, let it lie and move on. Anything else and you'll just be causing her pain.
>>
>>17701768
hahahahahahaha he changed.. yeah after he saw that she blocked him on everything and is doing just fine without him. watch he's gonna take your stupid ass advice, confront her and then he's gonna be crying on here again that she was like "yeah...no. i deserve better but thanks for realizing you were a piece of shit"
>>
>>17701775
Thank you for the advice. Like I just posted, I'm just trying to think of a not weird way of approaching her. I think that could easily fuck the whole thing up.
>>
>>17701781
She blocked me short after the break up. But you do bring a fair point. I don't wanna hurt her or freak her out, I want to try this and be fair. But I think the only way I can go about it is doing it like this. Idk
>>
>>17701767
>months for me to even realize how in the wrong I was.
How long was your relationship and how many months did it take you?

>>17701774
Yeah. Roll on right the fuck up and start off with hey, I know this is sudden but I had no other way to contact you. and I wanted to talk.

>>17701781
Fucking kill yourself you stupid bitter piece of shit this isn't your awful relationship experience so don't go around giving advice based off of your problems. Fuck off and let him take the advice he properly needs.
>>
>>17701791
We were FWB for 2 months, dated for about 3. 5 months total. I know thats really short, but the whole thing moved really fast.
>>
>>17701794
I was in a similar situation. Don't worry. Keep your head up and don't lose that youthful vigor. If she doesn't want any part of it, preserve it for someone who does. Don't run yourself dry on her. You'll regret it.
>>
Also everyone to be fair, I know >>17701781 might be harsh as fuck but he has a point. The whole reason we broke up is a long story, and trust me, while I never did anything like cheat on her or hit her, I really did do some stupid ass shit that if you guys knew might sway the whole situation.
>>
>>17701791
bitch the advice im giving him is the proper advice, cause if he does the faggot ass shit you're telling him to do and he gets shot down he's only gonna feel even worse about it for longer time and embarrassed.
>>
>>17701782
It's going to be weird no matter what. Just keep your cool, wave, get her attention and approach her. /Make sure she has left work first!/
Verbally ask to talk to her, don't command or yell and definitely don't touch her. If she runs away, don't chase her but hopefully she'll give you the time of day.

Explain to her that you're sorry for approaching her in such a fashion and that you'd appreciate the opportunity to talk and get some things off of your chest. Suggest somewhere public, a coffee joint or a park perhaps?

Then just be honest with her.
>>
>>17701803
what'd you do op
>>
>>17701805
Lol you're a fucking small, weak child. You're telling me this situation is worth giving up over a small risk? Some pain? Better to leave it and never know? Are you fucking retarded. You sound like you're going to end up being one of those old people talking about "It's always best to take a chance than to live with never knowing" you little bitch. Pussy.
>>
>>17701805
I think he'd feel worse for not giving it a shot.

He's only a faggot if she refuses contact after this and he keeps at it.
>>
>>17701802
A lot of people are telling me to move on in my friend group. I understand why they tell me, but I can't get over her. Like I said, other girls I've been with just don't have the same appeal. Not saying there isnt anyone else in the world for me, but she was really special to me and I just really enjoyed everything we did together.

>>17701807
OK, I think thats the best way I can go about this. I already know everything I want to say, but I'm honestly really scared she just won't listen to me, and again I understand why.

>>17701813
I can explain if you want, but its honestly a whole slosh of shit I'd have to type out for a reply of it's own. I think how bad it is might range from person to person.
>>
>>17701807
Don't do this OP. Stick with >>17701791 you don't need to go to a park or anywhere. Just ask to talk and take it from there. It'll feel natural.
>>
>>17701823
>I'm honestly really scared she just won't listen to me, and again I understand why.
Be prepared for that. Be prepared for the worst.

Good luck, friend.
>>
>>17701824
>>17701823
Obviously you're going to be passive in this whole situation though. Ask to talk to her, don't be forceful or anything. See if she's willing to give you the time.
>>
>>17701823
nigga just tell me what you did cause i got stupid ass retards telling me i'm a weak ass child when moving the fuck on and living life to the point you don't dwell on these hoes no more is opposite of that shit.
>>
File: chunli_disdain.gif (193KB, 145x170px) Image search: [Google]
chunli_disdain.gif
193KB, 145x170px
>>17701831
Nigga shut the fuuuck up already.
>>
>>17701835
bitch eat a dick
>>
>>17701831
That's not dwelling dumbfuck. That's making a very good decision to take a shot at something with a very good possibility of working. Their story hasn't ended fucktard. Change is the biggest fuck aspect. If he actually changed, she will WANT to give him another chance and hear him out. Because she loved him, but didn't love what he did to her. So if that part of him is gone, then all that's left there is more room for her to love him and for them to work. You fucking idiot. Nigga you dumb as fuck. I hate that people like you exist.
>>
>>17701824
Aren't both these posts the same thing pretty much?

>>17701827
I honestly have no idea what could happen. Lets say hypothetically she froze and didnt say anything? I'm assuming in that kind of situation I would take the conversation really slow. Idk man, I'm honestly nervous as fuck. She probably hates me, I honestly got no idea.

>>17701831
Let's see. Firstly I can account multiple times of me being rude and inconsiderate in conversation, I was clingy and would text her a lot and probably bother her. I forced her into social situations with people that made her really uncomfortable and cause really bad anxiety, she had an alcohol and drug problem but I would still drink and smoke even though I knew she didn't like ( never was drunk or high around her mind you ) and after the break up I would try to get in contact with her every couple weeks. I'm a fucking asshole ok, I hate myself. But I really have changed. She made me hate drinking, and I would drop anything if it meant talking to her again.
>>
>>17701847
you make me feel better, but I feel like after my last post people will feel differently about me.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 91x91px
>>17701848
Sounds like a consistent issue you had was clinginess, which would explain the blocking. This is a bad indicator, prepare for the worst.

Keep her best interest at heart during the conversation and it won't really matter what happens.
>>
>>17701848
>Aren't both these posts the same thing pretty much?
More or less. I just don't agree with "take her to a park or cafe" lmao.

>>17701848
>after the break up I would try to get in contact with her every couple weeks.
What's wrong with this?

>clingy
wat? doesn't seem like that's treating her badly

I understand the other things, but are you sure she didn't just lose interest in you? Either way, you should still try this, but for real, if she doesn't care anymore then drop it.

Also this>>17701856
>>
File: steveo_laugh.jpg (3KB, 204x200px) Image search: [Google]
steveo_laugh.jpg
3KB, 204x200px
>>17701847
This shit made me hopeful and I'm not even OP. Damn nigga, where was you when I was making posts about my ex on here.
>>
>>17701856
She really REALLY hated the drinking. I was really fucking inconsiderate and it makes me mad thinking I did that shit. The clinginess was only really really bad after the break up, which is why I'm afraid me seeing her with no warning might be a bad idea. But the friends I told this to in person know the whole story, and still told me it was my best bet.

>>17701859
The break up was a mess, to this day I'm not sure what pushed her over the edge, I just remember every mistake I made. But four days before we broke up, she wanted to have sex for the first time, and she wanted to really badly, but I said no because I was at her place with her parents upstairs who were gonna be up and getting ready for work and didn't want to piss off her parents cause we had a really good thing going.

We're both 19, I tried leaving stuff like that out of the post cause I knew people would shit post about my age.
>>
>>17701848
see what i mean, she ain't gonna wanna hear you out. she must of got annoyed af
>>
>>17701859
>I just don't agree with "take her to a park or cafe" lmao.
I didn't mean /take/ her there, per se, I meant that they should go somewhere public if the conversation continues. It's not practical to just stand outside her workplace and suggesting to go to her house or his would be a bad idea.
>>
>>17701862
Yeah. I'm always the one making people feel better, helping and giving advice. Too bad I can't get someone like me. Too bad my situation is too fucked up to receive any advice anyways. I ain't even mad. I just wish I could get what I want from my ex.
>>
>>17701868
Thats what scares me. But at this point this thread is convincing me to take the dive.
>>
File: Big_Boss_Thumbs_Up.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Boss_Thumbs_Up.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>17701866
Take the shot, kid. No matter what happens, keep rolling, do you and don't hurt her no more.
>>
>>17701871
Open up to us, senpai.
>>
>>17701866
Don't worry. Just go do your thing. I'm just scared for you that she lost interest in your and doesn't see any good in giving you another chance. It doesn't sound so much like you treated her badly or hurt her as it does you were just acting unattractive or in a way she doesn't like and made her lose interest. But either way, it 's worth a shot talking to her, like I said. Go do your thing and if it doesn't work out, drop it. If you make another thread tom, use the same picture you did. I'm interested in what happens.
>>
>>17701878
Guess its my best shot. Thanks anon. Seems most people in this thread think its not the worst decision.

>>17701883
If something interesting happens I'll be sure to do just that. Thanks a lot for the advice. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually have the balls to do it. Maybe she did lost interest, I'm not sure, but it doesn't seem right to me. She really liked spending time together even when we did nothing. We were both full time students so we didn't get to do much, but we both enjoyed ourselves.

Since the break up I've been trying to self improve. My hair looks a lot nicer and while I'm still small, gym has def helped my physique. Looks aren't everything but I'm hoping she'll see me and think that I'm heading on the right track.
>>
>>17701897
Best of luck OP, do report back if you get a chance.
>>
>>17701906
She's taller than me in heels. I made a joke about it and she laughed. Shes QT 3.14. I would love to post pics of her but that shit would bite me in the ass so hard.
>>
>>17701915
Will do anon. Thanks a lot for coming by.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.