[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break-up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
So, my girl just broke up with me ( We've been dating for almost like 3 months) the reason ? She said it was getting too serious and she wasn't prepared for that/wanted that, she said she was focusing on her career and her master's degree ( also she's a muslim, so we used to date secretly). I talked to her through the whole day trying to make things work and saying my point of view about it all, and the reasons why we should give ourselves a chance, but she said "no" " I'm sorry" but we're not on the same "vibe" and stuff like that.. and she even said, oh we can still talk 'cos' I like you and you will find the right person for you. Well, my world just fell down, guys..any tip to deal with this situation ? I was really into this girl...

Ps* she broke up with me exactly a week after my b-day( she gave me a book and that made me feel really depressed knowing that I can't read this shit anymore) ,that saddens me even more....
>>
Here's a bump for you
>>
You weren't even 'dating' three months, grow some balls
>>
From my own experience (i am dealing with last part of not letting thoughts of my gf fuck up my life after a more than a year with her) i can tell you to just act like you don't give a fuck but also not distance yourself too much so the situation can clear up... Maybe her parents said something that made her question your relation? maybe something happened and you just dont know? just wait and dont make a fool out of yourself concentrate on stuff you didnt do becuse you were meeting her or something, maybe listen to some music? explore it? that's what helped me the most
>>
Hummm that sounds interesting mate, like, I'm giving her some space ( and giving myself time to "breath" ) so we didn't talk since then ( 4 days ago) maybe one week or too are enough to send her a message to see if she's fine or whatever...
>>
File: 1477165811277.jpg (10KB, 224x225px)
1477165811277.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
Are you retarded?

She doesn't want to seriously date you. You probably sperged out and scared her away/she's not allowed by her family to date non muslims. She wanted casual and "under the table" so to speak and you've gone and treated her like you've married the poor girl.

Fuck off you cunt
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.