[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i plead guilty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3220.jpg (35KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
35KB, 350x337px
ok so yesterday i got caught shop lifting and i received a ticket with a court date. this is my first time getting in trouble with the law at all, so the day of the court do i plead guilty or how tf does that work? cause i kept reading online not to plead guilty but if they have me on camera and everything how would hat work for me? also i'm scared i won't get a public defender cause i also read hat for your first offense you don't really get one. ALSO i want to get diversion, meaning it'll get off my record with classes and community service or whatever. i don't fucking know, i don't know shit about court and im so scared ill say and do the wrong things on my court date which is the 2nd of november. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
>>
>>17701581
Get a public defender. They usually arrange a plea deal, in which case you plead guilty and the judge lets you off with a lesser charge. Usually diversion.
>>
I'm not a lawyer but I don't think you can be turned down a public defender. Don't say shit without one.

Also stop being a fucking retard and stop shoplifting you fucking idiot
>>
>>17701585
do you think the day of my court i'll be able to get one there or should i start looking for one already on my own?
>>
>>17701589
i know man im so stupid i regret that shit like a bitch
>>
I'm disappointed people are helping you before you told us what you stole and why
>>
>>17701601
i stole 130 worth of beauty products. i did it because i was planning on selling them, im broke as fuck and desperately needed the money but i lied to the cop and said they were all for me because if i said i was going to sell them they would've arrested me that same night instead of giving me a ticket and it would've been a felony number 5
>>
>>17701618
Why did you talk to the cop?
>>
>>17701625
cause he and some lady that worked as security im guessing stopped me as i was trying to exit, they took me in a room and dumped my bag and the cop started asking me shit and i answered. its my first time getting in trouble with the law so that's why i think cause i shitting bricks
>>
>>17701618
I'm gonna real talk you right now

suck it up, set whatever pride you have on the table, and get a job at mcdonalds

you shouldn't feel like you're above anything if you're impoverished enough to steal
>>
>>17701649
wtf? i never said im above anything? i want advice as to wtf to do on my court date was all. i know im a piece of shit for stealing so your comment is pretty gay
>>
>>17701658
that attitude is why you're in this jam
>>
>>17701581
>should i plead guilty?
Well, yeah? You'd have to be retarded to do otherwise, you were literally caught shoplifting.
>>
>>17701663
im not giving you attitude anon im just saying the comment was pretty gay
>>
>>17701664
that's what i thought too but when i search online everyones like no bitch save pleading guilty as your last resort because the case will close and it'll be on your record forever so im just like ????? THEN WTF idk since its my first offense hopefully shit slides
>>
Ok bitch
It it's your first offense of this crime (I'm not sure if age plays a factor) at the time of your court date you should be eligible for a pre trial intervention. If you're convincing you should get the charge expunged and have a small fee + community service in return.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.