[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand my ex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 250x250px
My ex never loved me as much as I loved him. Early this year, he cut contact with me, blocked me in all social media, because I was jealous and he was overall tired of me. Before that, however, he showed enormous amount of respect and appreciation for me. He said the sweetest things ever just a few weeks before blocking me.

Friends of ours have told me he hates me now, and it does seem so. He has barely spoken to me in the last eight months, although i've tried to contact him.

However. In July, a friend told me he had created another snapchat account. For some reason, I added it — after having correctly guessed the name. I sent a few dumb messages.

He added me back, and read my messages. And since that day, three months ago, he has been checking my snaps and reading my messages every single day. He says nothing and sends nothing most of the time. Just sees it. I know from his snapchat score that I’m the only person who sends anything to him.

Why does he do that?
>>
Because he's a fucking dick, just drop him, B. He doesn't sound like he wants to hook up again, and it seems like he may be putting you in the side lines
>>
File: 1411273263488.jpg (80KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411273263488.jpg
80KB, 320x240px
He still hasn't overcome the whole thing. Since he checks on you periodically maybe he's waiting for the right time to make his move. When is that right time? Who knows, maybe he's just thinking breaking up wasn't that good of an idea

Source: my ex's ex. One time the fucker was stalking us outside her house (she told me this when I arrived to my place).
>>
>>17701457
I still love him, but I understand that nothing will happen anymore. I just wanted to understand why he does if he doesn't care about me and hates me.

I send about 5 snaps per day and quite a lot of messages. I know he reads it all because he sometimes replies to a random paragraph
>>
>>17701448
Tia?
>>
>>17701448
>>17702019

If by any chance you see this and you are Tia. and you believe in fate snapchat me back. It's corey
>>
>>17701448
All about that pussy

It's easy to flatter when you want to fuck.
When they make too much of an issue, you dump em and fuck someone else.

Sounds exactly what you got. He wanted you, flattered you till he could fuck you, then you made yourself too annoying for what you were worth and he left to find greener pastures.

Happens all the time.
You got to ask yourself whether he offers something no one else can or whether he's just offering what any other man could
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.