[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the bible calls all sinners to repent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Friendly reminder that the bible calls all sinners to repent.

~99% of the problems on this board could be solved yourself if you would repent of your sins and live a moral life in Christ.

That is all.
>>
>>17701342
Friendly reminder that Christianity is not mysterious, most of us are personally familiar with Christians. Many of you are lovely people. But you've got pretty much the same problems as the rest of us
>>
>99%
That's not completely true, I don't think most of the threads are guilt threads. Sometimes you also have to take fate into your own hands
>>
>>17701342
What if I'm not sorry?
>>
Christianity is only pleb-tier metaphysics.

Turn to Philosophy.
>>
>>17701342
Religion is for people too weak to cope with their mortality, and the lack of intrinsic meaning in the world.
>>
A friend already offered to pray all my sins away for me so I'm just gonna keep it up since he's got me covered.
>>
>>17701470
fuck off wayne, that's an unfair generalization and you know it
>>
>>17701342
hail satan
>>
>>17701342
Here's an even friendlier reminder;

God has told us that all sins are forgivable. God loves us no matter what. Look at the book of Matthew.

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
>>
>>17701470
Christianity actually confronts this. There's a whole book in the bible about it. The first sentences in Ecclesiastes are "Vanity of vanities. All is vanity. What does man gain by all the toil at which he toils under the sun?"
>>
>>17701342
Friendly reminder that this practice essentially exists only to give the repenter peace of mind. No one should die filled with guilt and regret, but no one should have to face the evils that God is unable to control. So we're at an impasse there.
>>
>>17701342
If Christ dies for our sins, would it not be ungrateful of us to make the sacrifice meaningless by not committing any?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.