[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>am senior from high school >kissless hugless gfless whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476668826165.jpg (73KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1476668826165.jpg
73KB, 536x536px
>am senior from high school
>kissless hugless gfless whatever it's called, probably ging to end up on r9k.
>take oneitus to homecoming
>week later; she's dating some other motherfucker
Cheer me up adv, please.
>>
You have no diseases, no disorders and are healthy. A long life awaits you and if you could get a date in the first place, then you aren't totally hopeless.

We have guys in there 20s and 30s who never had a date in their life. Feel good for at least doing that.
>>
>>17700894
It hurts to know that all of the degenerates I see around me got to have that experience, and I just wanted to kill myself through most of high school. Feelsbadman
>>
>>17700905
You can't call others degenerates when you're even more of a loser than they are
>>
>>17700908
That is a very fair point.
>>
>>17700905

Doesn't matter because life isn't a race kid, take it from a guy who is in his 20s. The people who you envy in high school can totally fuck up and be miserable people by my age. I seen it happen in real time.

Just know opportunities will come to you and you need to take them. Strike out while you have a chance and learn from your mistakes. I chubby friend of mine who was balding lost his virginity to a pretty cute girl he met....at a carnival. Her aunt was choking on something and he did the heimlich maneuver and then they got talking. Serendipitous shit like this happens all the time junior be hopeful.
>>
>>17700916
>The people who you envy in high school can totally fuck up and be miserable people by my age. I seen it happen in real time.
Don't make it sound like that's a rule, and don't make it sound like being a loser in high school automatically means you'll have an amazing adult life. There are plenty of people who do well in high school, and go on to do even better, and there are plenty of people who are losers in high school, and continue to be losers.
>>
>>17700932
/endmylife/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.