[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coming to terms with the fact that i will never be loved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cornered.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cornered.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Hey /adv/. I don't know how to put it but like the title says, I am now quiet certain that nobody will love me. No, I'm not trying to go "oh, woe is me" here. I'm being pretty fucking serious.

All these years I've met several girls, tried doing my best all the time, but I've never managed to get in a proper relationship with any of them. It's not like i can like someone in an instant too. In 25 years, I only had actual feelings for 3 women only, two of which I lost my chance with on a last minute occasion.

It's not like I'm a bad looking guy or anything either. A female friend of mine almost slapped me when i said i didn't find myself attractive at all. Maybe it has something to with my attitude or my aura or whatever the fuck that is.

So what I'm asking for here is advice on how to move on. I want to forget all of these and quit trying to get a girlfriend. Turning 25 soon and I would like to accept this fact and move on to something productive.
>>
I seen people who have disabilities, who are were really fat and ugly get significant others, why can't you? It is because of you negative pathetic atitude of yours. I bet those girls were interested but saw how much of a door mat you were to lose interest.

See a therapist with your faggot ass to hopefully fix the beta.
>>
>>17700593
thanks for at least replying. but you're not getting my point here. i'm done. i'm sick of trying over an over again. don't want to watch the same shitty film knowing that it's shit. i didn't ask for advice on how to get the girls and shit. i can get the ones i don't like. so many times i had the chance to bang chicks most people only dream of. but like i said i can't just bring myself to like someone easily. i just want to stop worrying about being single and move on to something else that is productive. i want to spend time on my hobbies without feeling sad about how fucked up my relationship history is.
>>
>>17700620

Were you sexually assaulted when you were younger or something? I don't understand how a male in his 20s is turned off by meeting women and having relationships with them?
>>
>>17700626

I'm not turned off. My body and mind are functioning very well and i just want to close the relationship page in my life for good but i can't. And I don't see how that's related to being sexually assaulted as a kid.
>>
>>17700628

Wanting to close the relationship page in your life for good isn't healthy. As I said, see a therapist because that is abnormal. A man doesn't say he never wants to have a relationship for women in his life unless something traumatic happened in his life in the past.
>>
>>17700620
ok well first off, your relationship history isn't a 'fucked' as you think it is. That's beside the point.

Go to a shrink regardless, and that's the best advice you'll get. Poke holes all you want, but that's all I got. Also some shrinks suck, some don't. Find one you like.
>>
>>17700635
he's being dramatic and wanting to be a robot. Honestly it's pretty embarrassing you're posting this at 25 years old.
>>
>>17700635
who said i didn't want to have a relationship at all? i do. i still do. but knowing something or someone will surely ruin everything whenever i have a chance with someone makes me think it won't work at all. this is what happened ever since i started making moves and all. and finally i gave up. not that i want to. hell i feel bad and wish i had one myself whenever i see a couple with a kid. but like i said, i don't believe i won't make anything work so it's best i quit and do something more productive instead of wasting time on thinking how alone i am. i just don't want to hurt myself anymore know what i'm saying?
>>
>>17700670
i'm not being dramatic and definitely don't want to become a robot. i just want to find an easy way to control my feelings.

i really don't think it has something to do with the kind of the person i am because all my friends at least once told me they're glad having me as their friend. and it hurts when i do my best and keep being honest but always lose it because of something that happens that is out of my control before i can finally seal the deal. it's always been like this. and i want to give up. but i can't. knowing this will happen all over again, i can't stop trying thinking it won't happen this time. but it does. and i don't want to hurt myself anymore. is this too much to ask?
>>
>>17700678

>but knowing something or someone will surely ruin everything whenever i have a chance with someone makes me think it won't work at all. this is what happened ever since i started making moves and all. and finally i gave up. not that i want to. hell i feel bad and wish i had one myself whenever i see a couple with a kid. but like i said, i don't believe i won't make anything work so it's best i quit and do something more productive instead of wasting time on thinking how alone i am. i just don't want to hurt myself anymore know what i'm saying?

Can someone decipher this crap? Wtf is he talking about?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.