[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>tfw gf
Hello, /adv/.
For the past two months I've been dating this girl with whom I have so much in common, it's great, but I just ain't feeling it.
She's my second relationship overall, after the first one ended with my then-girlfriend fucking another guy while I was studying for an exam.
The main reason I got into this new relationship was to prove to a mate that I've still got it, since I wasn't really feeling it; and, now that I'm in it, I'm still not really feeling it, as much fun as the girl may be.
I was her first everything, and I took her virginity less than a month ago. She's always been a very shy and awkward girl, and she doesn't seem to have any people close to her besides me, which also concerns me. And, while everyday she's falling for me more and more, I'm still struggling to convince myself I'm into her. The chase was better than the catch.
Basically, the main reasons I haven't broken up with her are pity, since she really doesn't deserve something this shitty in her life, and I'll be seeing her every day, since we go to the same college, and, to a certain extent, pride, to prevent getting the "I told you so." from my friends, who haven't taken a liking to her.
I don't know if it's her or me.
What do?
>>
File: 1448508102180.jpg (154KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1448508102180.jpg
154KB, 633x758px
>>17700360
You're being a coward and you wronged her. You should just be honest with her and beg her forgiveness. Swallow your fucking pride and act like a man. You're not avoiding staying because you pity her, you're staying because you're afraid of facing the consequences.

Anon, I did something like this for 4 YEARS and you should just leave.

Treat her like a goddamned human being and have the respect to hurt her.

Otherwise, fuck you.
>>
>>17700385
Man, you've worded this nicely, but I really can't shake the feeling that I will be ruining a very fragile, very sweet girl for a long time because I'm a dick.
>>
Fuck you, OP, you spineless fuck.
>>
File: 1474598431986.jpg (26KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1474598431986.jpg
26KB, 275x295px
If you aren't feeling it, then move on. She is grown women, stop treating her like she is a delicate girl who will kill herself because of the aftermath. Be upfront with her that you don't see this relationship going very far and that you wish her the best.

The worst thing you can do is stay in this to "make it work" because that never does work. Find happiness by finding someone who makes you feel special and not be bogged down by guilty thoughts.
>>
>>17700385
>>17700598
These.
>>
File: 1440273806338.jpg (84KB, 570x526px) Image search: [Google]
1440273806338.jpg
84KB, 570x526px
>>17700424
Saying that you're a dick is indulging in your pain. I did that too. Again, just leave. It'll be OK.
>>
>>17700598
Been there. Two years ago I hooked up with this girl from school, ended up dating because my friends told me to try it (can you list a more retarded reason?)

We didn't have that much in common but again, following my friends recommendation I tried to make it work.

tl;dr story I was fed up of playing pretend with somebody I didn't care for and broke up with her.
>>
>>17700360
You're a cunt, accept it, man up, and become a better person.
>>
>>17700360
>I fucked with a girls emotions
>I basically did it as a bet from my friends
>Posting le pity me and my feels.jpg image
You punk cunt.
>>
>>17700360
Yeah to be blunt, you've already pulled a dick move. Don't be a bigger dick and make it worse than it has to be.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.