[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Host-A-Dance-Party-web (2).jpg (715KB, 4499x3887px) Image search: [Google]
Host-A-Dance-Party-web (2).jpg
715KB, 4499x3887px
Is there really any difference between fucking hookers or fucking slutty girls at night clubs?
>>
>>17699607
yes, you pay the prostitute to go away and don't foolishly think you could have a relationship with them.
>>
>>17699607
Most of girls in club are hookers, so not really
>>
File: full__MG_2949.jpg (63KB, 1238x825px) Image search: [Google]
full__MG_2949.jpg
63KB, 1238x825px
>>17699607
hookers have steeper learning curve, however once you mastered them it's much more satisfying
>>
The girls in clubs are doing it because they want to ;)
>>
Hookers are a guaranteed fuck and willing to do sex acts that most normal girls won't.
>>
>>17699607
BUMP
>>
>>17699678

Too bad the ones that want to usually look just as bad or worse than a hooker.
>>
>>17699678
prostitutes also are doing it because they want to
>>
>>17700838
There are many girls who are forced into the industry.
>>
>>17699607
however much you pay the hooker.
>>
>>17700871
There are many girls who are drunk
>>
>>17699607
they're like the better version
>>
Hookers are cleaner than random bar sluts.
>>
>>17700987
true!
>>
Fucking a hooker is the easy way out, it means you have no game, that you either can't get a girl on your own merit or are just plain too lazy to.

That's the stigma placed on fucking hookers. I wouldn't fuck any dude who actively pumped and dumped chicks in the past that he had no regard for in the first place, but I'd rather get with a dude who got a bunch of girls on his own than a dude who just paid a bunch of money to fuck.
>>
File: 1475550023747.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1475550023747.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>17701025
This. Why pay for pussy when you get it for free?
>>
>>17699607
Hookers are more honest.
>>
>>17701064
Yup, just a waste of money. If you don't look and act like you have downs then you should be able to pull free (or at best the cost of 1-2 drinks) pussy whenever. Why be retarded with your money?
>>
>>17701064
Why go out to eat when you can cook at home for free? I wouldn't date any dude who actively paid someone else to make his meal for him. That's just sad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.