[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi... My name is France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: wellheresme.png (42KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
wellheresme.png
42KB, 488x500px
So I have this guy Algeria and Morocco creeping on me.

I act nice and wave at them when i leave my port and I dont know how to say no.

They asked if they could come over to hang out and I reluctantly agreed I didnt want to seem racist.

They have been at my house for over 30 years and wont leave /adv/ they have been raping and killing my natural inhabitants (so not cool) and recently they invited their friend Syria and he stole my kids toy truck and killed all of his lego people.

I dont know how to get them out because half of my population starts crying and calling me a evil racist when I try to get them to leave.

I dont know what to do anymore.
I just want my house back but everyone says im evil if i ask for it back
>>
>>17699530
kek
>>
>>17699530
Cool story but I think you forget the part where you came to their house, stole all their shit, raped their wifes and killed their kids afterwards. Be thankful that they didn't do the same to you and let you keep your house.

As for Syria, yeah that guy is a crazy cunt but your friends Murica and Anglia did some nasty shit to him. It's not his fault. Try to watch your friends better next time. Also don't you sell weapons to that sneaky bitch Saudia? It's probably not a very good idea and will bite you in the ass.
>>
>>17699568
Rekt. OP BTFO
>>
>>17699568
>implying the natives are people xD
yeah dude the subhumans dindu nuffin whitey deserves it xD
>>
>>17699568
Thats my grandfather
He did that to their grandfather

It isnt my fault and they never lived through it

but if we are talking past means present
I guess they owe me big for stealing literally millions of women to be sex slaves for the first caliphate

get rekted history retarded pleb
>>
>>17699581
"Look mom, I parrot /pol/ memes! So edgy!"

>>17699582
Your grandfather amassed a crazy fortune by his ways and inherited it to you, so if you don't want to take the responsibility, you can't accept his inheritance. Wait, you said you like your first world living standard? Well, better man up then, pussy.

By the way, why don't you tell me the story about this quirky chick called Lybia? I heard she was pretty well educated, healthy and well fed, the best girl in all Africa until some mad faggot dropped a bomb on her recently. Who was the guy again?
>>
>>17699582
>identifies with a nation
>"my great grandfathers built this country therefore I am great"
>conveniently forgets crimes of said great grandfathers
>"it's not my fault I didn't do it lol"

If you pick a side, you can't just claim the good and disregard the bad. It's called not being a child, you should try it sometime.
>>
>>17699595
Someone doesnt know about the Islamic caliphates of the past

They literally kidnapped european women in the tens of millions to be used as sex slaves then executed

they then would line up european men and behead them en-masse

Im sorry you are to stupid to see what comes around goes around

but liberal logic usually has a historical dating of "colonial period" and thats it

im sorry you dont know any history beyond that pleb

Islam has an incredibly dirty history in Europe of the past filled with raping and mass genocide

but i wouldnt expect a subhuman shitskin such as yourself to understand how its relevant

"sips tea"
>>
>>17699604
>They literally kidnapped european women in the tens of millions to be used as sex slaves then executed
>they then would line up european men and behead them en-masse

That's all European and European-descended women are good for desu senpai.

White women were basically made to take brown dick

*sips tea*
>>
>>17699608
Lol faggot
>>
>>17699609
Umadwiteboi?
>>
>>17699608

t.inbred paki that hasn't seen a vagina in his life
>>
>>17699613
Lol no because you have no argument and literally had to start doing "muh dik"
>>
>>17699615
Meanwhile Europea and America are collectively getting Blacked and there's nothing your salty ass can do about it

White genocide when
>>
File: 1448829151020.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1448829151020.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>17699595
>>17699608
>muh justice ,they were stornnger ,it's not fair
>muh dick ,I'm stonger so it's fair
like pottery
>>
>>17699619
The funny thing is "muh dik" is all that's needed to destroy the white race.

Whites have to plan genocides, colonize, wage wars and you STILL can't get rid of brown people.

All we have to do is fuck children into you and more brown people are produced.
>>
>>17699604
Wait, you mean Christianity didn't do the same shit to everybody who followed a different form of it ... and even to the ones who followed the same bullshit wasn't safe from witchhunts.

Besides, the colonial period is simply a lot closer to the current nations. Nobody is blaming crackers for greek states or Rome if you haven't noticed.

Although it's always funny how much /pol/ cares about the rights of women when it comes to Islam.

Also just for the record, I am probably more white than you.
>>
>>17699568
u based
>>
/pol/ is just butthurt Arabs have engineered a society where the men can do whatever they want and women are kept in their place

An Arab man can go fuck white women, then go home to his multiple loyal wives and have a nice dinner made for him.

A /pol/ tard complains about Tyrone banging his oneitis and the Jews
>>
>>17699568
What exactly did the French colonists "steal" from the Maghrebis that doesn't exist there anymore? How can you "steal" the earth's ability to grow crops?

And all of this misses the ultimate point that lefties just don't understand: There isn't a cast-iron law of physics that states "if you invade a place, you have to give all of those people citizenship and let them reduce you to a minority in your own homeland a hundred years later".

> your friends Murica and Anglia did some nasty shit to him.

No shit. So did the KSA and the rest of the gulf shitskins. To an even greater extent. So where are all their rapefugees, smug libfag?
>>
File: 1449755423180s.jpg (3KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1449755423180s.jpg
3KB, 96x125px
Use the gift given to you by God
>>
>>17699633
Not to mention the Arabs themselves are goddamn colonists to North Africa. You think that region was Arab-speaking Muslims to a man 1500 years ago?

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>17699624
Wow. Great work m8. All of this achivement only possible beacus western white liberal self hate. Once you rah the border of Estern-Euro you will going to meat with a lot of xenophobic white traxh who will not give a fucke about white guilt.
>>17699627
>Wait, you mean Christianity didn't do the same shit to everybody who followed a different form of it
>"The christians did it hundreds of years ago so it's hypocrisy"
>Nobody is blaming crackers for greek states or Rome if you haven't noticed.
>What is renaissance what is classicism
Maybie beacuse they adapted what they once destroyed? I don't see so much development in africa.
>>
>>17699627
I agree. See how the common thread here is that Semitic religion is bullshit and Semites are stupid subhuman apes who destroy everything good?

>>17699595
>crazy fortune

Capital is created by technological advancements. It isn't some static pot of gold that goes to whomever commits the most conquest, if it did, Arabs wouldn't be living in such shitty, dysfunctional societies and China wouldn't be becoming the world's next superpower.
>>
>>17699643
>don't see so much development in Africa

Africa would've been just fine if whites left it alone. It wouldn't be up to first word standards by any means but you can't fuck around with a population and expect them to develop space programs and Netflix and all that cool shit

I see nothing wrong with some African tribe doing their tribe shit in piece

Whites brought Browns into their lands by force and now they complain when bad things happen? Baw more faggots
>>
>>17699633
> How can you "steal" the earth's ability to grow crops?
By coming there and taking the shit from the people who own the land? Come on, you're being slow, even for a /pol/ tard.
Besides, it's not like France only limited themselves to NAfrica.

>So where are all their rapefugees, smug libfag?
Why would a sane person want to go to fucking KSA?

>There isn't a cast-iron law of physics that states "if you invade a place, you have to give all of those people citizenship and let them reduce you to a minority in your own homeland a hundred years later".
Yeah, it's simply minimal human decency. As for the "minority in own homeland" meme, that's all up to you. If no white girl wants your dick and prefers to bang Tyrone or Mohammed ... it's not a political problem but your personal one.
Also let's not forget how Algerians fought for you in WW2, so hating on them is just ridiculous.

>>17699643
> I don't see so much development in africa.
Almost like somebody still keeps looting it.

>>17699648
>Capital is created by technological advancements.
That's how it raises exponentially. For simple capital creation stealing resources and human capital works fine too.
China got the human capital part covered and is almost as good as whity when it comes to robbing Africa these days.
>>
>>17699651
Name me a Czech ,Polish ,Slovakian or Hungarian colony please then. Oh wait. THose are didn't even exist ,but those countries still get blamed if they act xenophobic?
Admit it. You just want to blame whites for every bad thing that happened to these countries and you will gladly crush those moder day whites that has to do nothing about it. Even eastern european who are never had a single colony. But the most uppseting thing that you faggot do that you make it some kind of big revolution but you can only have this attitude beacuse self hating whites allow it to happen.
The history of humanity is constant warfare Compatition with each other if we the western whites don't do it then an another group of people would do it. Like how the bushmans masacred the Shan people.
>>17699655
>Almost like somebody still keeps looting it.
>"A had of a big non-human corporation is white. So I will beat up Gorge who is living in the end of the street beacuse he is also white. Alos #Notallmuslims"
>>
>>17699672
I was talking about whites. Slavs aren't white.
By your logic, there are plenty of Browns who have had NOTHING to do with the "subhuman savagery" of their ancestors yet people like you would punish them all the same.

Fuck off mong
>>
>>17699672
>Czech ,Polish ,Slovakian or Hungarian
They barely get any rapefugees either way and given the amount of money EU puts into them, they should be grateful they can play a part.

>still get blamed if they act xenophobic?
While the colonial countries got a historical responsibility, basically any functional country has the obligation to uphold human rights. You're the one who brings color into an economical question. Nobody blames crackers.

Besides, brown countries do take the most refugees even though they have nothing to do with the conflicts crackers start nor the financial means. Out of 20 countries with most refugees per 1000 people, there are only white ones.

>So I will beat up Gorge who is living in the end of the street beacuse he is also white.
And where did anybody support beating George?
>>
>>17699696
>there are only 3 white ones.*
>>
>>17699696
He's a shitposter who is basically toting the #notallwhites meme while ironically using #notallbrowns in his argument
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.