[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tasks help improve your communcation skills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What tasks help improve your communcation skills?
>>
>>17699291
Sex
>>
Words
>>
Talking
>>
>>17699291
Communication
>>
File: orange_fat_cat.jpg (1MB, 1600x746px) Image search: [Google]
orange_fat_cat.jpg
1MB, 1600x746px
>>17699291
Listening. Purely listen to what the other person is telling you. Do not start thinking about what you're going to say to them while they are talking or while you're reading their words. If you are thinking about what you're going to say next when they finish talking then you are not listening.

After the other person is finished make sure you understand exactly what they are trying to say. Instead of being offended, or angry ask them to clarify their statement to make sure that is what they meant. A lot of arguments start because of simple misunderstandings.

Do not think of a rebuttal or counter argument right away. Doing this is absolutely irrelevant and adds a road block to the conversation. If someone tells you "I feel like you don't care about my hobbies.", replying with "Well you didn't come to my rehearsal" is bad for several reasons.

For one, it has nothing to do with the other person's concern. There could be many reasons why they didn't attend but that reply insinuates that they didn't go because they don't care.

Two, a reply like this will derail the conversation because now they have to say why they didn't attend and it's no longer about their original issue.

Good communication is about the idea. After listening, clarifying any misunderstandings, ask questions that help you identify the core idea. Stay on topic, don't make assumptions, don't get angry. Don't make excuses either. Making excuses is dismissing, avoiding, and makes the other person feel unimportant.

instead of excuses try to come up with solutions. Show the other person you listened, understood, and care enough to take action. Saying "no", "I don't agree" and other things like that get you no where.
>>
>>17699325
>>17699339
>>17699597
>>17699638
Look, a bunch of virgins that will never touch a vagina other than their mom and sister.
>>
>>17699679
not sure what you mean. gotta improve those communications skills, man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.