[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recipe: Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: s457123.gif (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
s457123.gif
51KB, 500x375px
Ingredients:
- Fit body
- Attractive outfits
- Groomed hair (pubic too)
- Be someone they "like"

I'm still missing a lot of key ingredients, what are they?
>>
>>17699140
You're doing it all wrong

You need to do this for you. If you move mountains for someone, honestly they could be unimpressed. But if you move mountains because you fucking want to. That's impressive.

Really you need to love yourself and learn how to entertain yourself. Be authentic you (and make sure you is a good and interesting person that you've built and created and molded)

Remember a relationship is at its best sharing the excess love and happiness you have overflowing out of you with somebody else. If they turn out to not appreciate it, you should have enough self respect to hit the road or at least stand up for yourself.

Really. Self love, esteem, acceptance and so on, being your authentic self always and knowing how to have fun is all you need. The rest are just trappings that make it more personalized
>>
>>17699152
Suggestions:
- "Move mountains"
- "Be yourself"
- "Self Love"
I'm afraid we're short on the last ingredient in your suggestion, do you have any substitutes?
>>
>>17699140
These are recipes for lust, not love.

If somebody loves you they're not going to give a fuck about your body, clothes or hair. Think about it for a minute.
>>
Suggestion:
- You
Correction:
Incompatible ingredient, will poison the recipe.

Inquiry:
What are your ingredients for a Love recipe?
>>
>>17699140
>- Fit body
>- Attractive outfits
>- Groomed hair (pubic too)
you don't need those 3
>>
>>17699190
not op, but fuck off
>>
>>17699194
Appreciation:
Thank you.
>>
>>17699140
Your idea of love is a bit restrictive and silly.

The main reason why I love my boyfriend is because I deeply respect and admire him.
Sure, I want him physically to the point it makes me feel stupid. I adore him mindlessly and want to tease him and torment him because I love that little tension we have between us.
But the one thing that makes me feel like he's the one is how he simply is the best person I've ever met and how, in contrast, everyone and everything else seems bland and boring.
I love how being with him makes me a better person, and how we are, together as a couple, just something transcendental, something else. How we find in each other the things we've always been missing, and how together we feel comfortable and, at the same time, excited.
>>
>>17699212
You need to initially attract a potential partner long before they become that intimate with you.

Neither the recipe nor the ingredients equate to the final product. The final product cannot be reached without them, however.
>>
>>17699212
Suggestion:
- "Respect"
- "Admiration"
- "Interesting"
- "Physical attraction to the point of stupidity"
- "Transcendental"

Correction:
Belief system unavailable, disengaged 372 Days.

Inquiry:

Are any of these traits learnable through classes?

>>17699222
Inquiry:

Attraction, no data on record.

Please provide with data if available.
>>
>>17699228
Attraction...I'm honestly no expert. No gf since I was 11. Sorry.

Although, personally, two of the first things I'm going to do (in terms of attraction) once I find a job are saving up for a well-fitting tailored suit and experimenting with some basic hair products in an effort to make my hair look decent. Alas, that's just the beginning.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.