[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 605x824px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 605x824px
When my GF and I showered yesterday I found a long hair on my balls. So naturally I assumed it was my GFs and I ahowes her and teased her, but she said it couldnt be hers since it appeared to be blonde (which it really did) and she is dark brown. I didnt cheat on her or had even contact with another woman! She says that she believes me but I know she doesnt because we had a few fights in the last two weeks and our relationship was a bit bumpy. Otherwise it is really great and we plan on moving in together.
So what can or should I do? I am a bit scared that this could destroy her Trust.
>>
well the first thing you should do is get a gf who understands that not every single hair on a person's head is going to be exactly the same colour. some will be lighter than others.

also this is a blue board.
>>
>>17699088
Weren't in the shower but found a long blond hair in my boxers after washing our clothes together at my apartment and I hadn't cheated. I discovered she had with a long blond haired guy she worked with. Be wary OP
>>
Can be difficult to discuss
>>
I find long, blonde hairs in my clothes sometimes, and I haven't had a girlfriend in years. And even then, none of them were blonde.

Sometimes shit like that just happens
>>
Proceed as if didn't happen.
>>
>>17699088
I found every hair of the rainbow in my underwear before I even had a gf, it means absolutely nothing, What probably happened was you sat on something somewhere that had a hair from somebody and it attached to your ass, and then when you washed your clothes the hair ended up in your boxers.

Now of course this explanation would never work on a girlfriend who is suspicious of cheating regardless of if you are or not. Attempt to talk it out ig, like ask her why it concerns her and don't attack what she says as that will just start and arguement.
>>
>>17699088
Its your hair
>>
Women are able to tell genuinely whether a hair is or isn't hers, its a real prehistoric biological mechanism to find out if the man has been impregnating other women. Her brain will be going crazy over it now. Just continue as normal and wait a while but now she will be suspicious.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.